• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banner Shop Thing

Sawyer

���
    Years
    whoa, that's a very beautiful pic ^^, and yes, i like beauty now that i'm a non goth girl ^^,

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Wow, that pic is beautiful. o.o

I've got a problem with HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa's pic, though...
    I can't blend it into the background without ruining the whole thing...the way it's cut won't let me blend it well. =\
    Has he got any other bigger pics of the person in his profile pic?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Demonic Angel said:
    Wow, that pic is beautiful. o.o

I've got a problem with HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa's pic, though...
    I can't blend it into the background without ruining the whole thing...the way it's cut won't let me blend it well. =\
    Has he got any other bigger pics of the person in his profile pic?
    He says to use his avatar.

Demonic Angel

Years
    Okay, I done yours, Mandi.
    I hope it's okay, I know the background sucks but I've never attempted that kind of background before. =/

Hazardous Enigma, I won't be able to complete your request until I get a good picture, sorry. x.x

Sawyer

���
    Years
    that's the best i've ever seen you do :D it looks almost like water, but sort of fairyish also, and it matches the pic very well. looks very clean ^^,

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Demonic Angel said:
    Thanks Ty. ^^
    I just finished Vincent Valentine's banner. Sorry it's a little off size, I forgot to change my default size settings. @.@;;;

If you want me to redo it then just tell me and I will.

Edit: Sorry Spon11, but I won't be able to complete your request since there's no pic of a girl in your sig at the moment...^^;;
    Perhaps you could re-request?

Edit 2: TheSmartOne, I've google searched and found no pic that matches what you've said...I'm sorry, but I'm no artist, either, and therefore I cannot draw the pic. =/
    Please request a different picture/pictures.
    By the way, it is quite time consuming to have to find pictures before starting on a banner, unless you want sucky, low-quality pictures. Please, google search for an image before asking me to find them. I will find the pic if I need to, but I want only to give people the best quality stuffs, and what they want. =/

Also, if you're unsure of sizes in pixels and all, you can check out this pic for a bit of a reference: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/Amberon/Fantasy/index.gif ^^
    By default I usually make mine 400x120.
    Cool ness!
    Thank you for it!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    That banner you did for Mandi looks great,Demonic Angel.Like,ACM said it looks good with the picture.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Wow, your banners are really neat, Demonic Angel! May I please have one? =3 Here's the information:

Size (in pixels) : 400x120 pixels
    Picture : https://www.otakushi.com/im/screenshot/171.jpg (If you could resize it to fit, that would be awsome. ^^)
    Kind of background (include color) : May I please have a background like the one in your banner in your siggy? I'd like the color to be a mix of light blues and white please. ^_^ You know, to match the piccy. ^o^
    Text (if any) : They say there's no such place...as paradise.
    Subtext (if any) : Kelsey (Can you fit it in the bottom right corner please?)

OK, that just about does it! Take all the time you need, DA! Thanks a bunch! ^_^

~Kelsey

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    Size (in pixels) : 500x125
    Picture(please supply your own, but if you can't I'll try my best to get one) :
    Banner Shop Thing

Kind of background (include color) : I dono, you deside
    Text (if any) : Super Kitty
    Subtext (if any) : ph33r h3r pow3r!!

thank you! ^^

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    *gives thumbs up but relalizes she dosn't have as many thumbs as she would like*
    it's awsome!
    ph33r m3!! >3

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Size (in pixels) :same as yours
    Picture:Anything that has a guy and a girl
    Kind of background:Anything blue
    Text:Alana and Randall
    Subtext:none
    Additional notes:none

Thanx

Demonic Angel

Years
    Randall said:
    Size (in pixels) :same as yours
    Picture:Anything that has a guy and a girl
    Kind of background:Anything blue
    Text:Alana and Randall
    Subtext:none
    Additional notes:none

Thanx

Okay, I'll do it...if you get the pics for me. It's hard enough for me to get pics with a slow net, but you've been really unspecific. =/
    I know you said 'anything', but I can't just search for anything, you need to be more specific or supply the pics. x.x
    Please get the pics and I'll start straight away. ^^;

Back