• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banner test

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Well I was testing out Photoshop for a bit; working on a new style for my graphics and here is what I got so far.

Spoiler:

I might actually use this for the anime banner contest but tell me what you guys think about it so far.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    It's Franticshipping so it automatically fails.

Franticshipping does not and will never exist so I see no banner.

The quality of Ruby and Sapphire is terrible. And it looks like you made a render of it yourself, as it shows particularly on Sapph's right arm. Try and find a better quality image, and if you're having trouble making a render, then ask someone you know who is good at doing such for their help.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Roswell;bt55406 said:
    The quality of Ruby and Sapphire is terrible. And it looks like you made a render of it yourself, as it shows particularly on Sapph's right arm. Try and find a better quality image, and if you're having trouble making a render, then ask someone you know who is good at doing such for their help.

Thanks for the advice. I'll make sure to use it for my banner.

Zet

Years
    I have no idea what franticshipping is, but the font is not a great choice there. And pretty much what Roswell said about the image; and it also looks like you enlarged them yourself which is never a good idea unless they're a vector image.

Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    :D I loveeee franticshipping!~<3 especially in the manga! I kinda wish the picture was more lovey-dovey though, but that's my style, and what you did is your style. ^^

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Zet;bt55418 said:
    I have no idea what franticshipping is, but the font is not a great choice there. And pretty much what Roswell said about the image; and it also looks like you enlarged them yourself which is never a good idea unless they're a vector image.

Franticshipping is Sapphire and Ruby but yeah I didn't have all my fonts on my schools laptop and I didn't want to re-download them since we aren't allowed to do that but thanks for the advice.

pikagirl3;bt55492 said:
    :D I loveeee franticshipping!~<3 especially in the manga! I kinda wish the picture was more lovey-dovey though, but that's my style, and what you did is your style. ^^

This was actually part of the Manga but re-colored. Franticshipping is cute.

Back