• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Base Stats Discussion

Mewtwo Vs Genosect

• Mewtwo

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Genosect

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Smugleaf's fast and defensive? What is this I don't even. D:

This seals my choice in picking Pyroink over smugleaf. XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Those Pokemon seem pretty competitive made... this is good new since the bulk of them are aesthetically gross. And that Electric-Type with Levitate is going to be beast.

Years
    Wow the offensive stats on these guys are insane. hihidaruma at 140 attack? Gigiasu at 135? damn they're strong. 0_0 Ubers and OU will be stacked.

Yeah, bye bye metagross, Mence, and Garchomp.

Zoroark is basically the lucario clone, and Wooguru is a tank. 100 HP, 123 Att, and decent defenses? finally a good bird pokemon. :D :D I very excite.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hihidurama never looked like it'd be so strong...

Timbjerr

Years
    Hihidoruma's regular form is garbage. His alternate Fire/Psychic form is where it's at. Even if you have to use special attacks, it can at least take a hit. XD

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    And the fact that the actual GARBAGE POKEMON has GARBAGE STATS makes it truly a damn GARBAGE POKEMON

Timbjerr

Years
    And the fact that the actual GARBAGE POKEMON has GARBAGE STATS makes it truly a damn GARBAGE POKEMON

Actually, of the three poison-types introduced, none of them have very spectacular stats. The centipede has good speed, okay-ish attack, and abilities Poison Point and Swarm and the mushroom has good HP, meh everything else, and effect spore. I want to know what the garbage bag's ability "Broken Armor" does before judging it though. D:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Actually, of the three poison-types introduced, none of them have very spectacular stats. The centipede has good speed, okay-ish attack, and abilities Poison Point and Swarm and the mushroom has good HP, meh everything else, and effect spore. I want to know what the garbage bag's ability "Broken Armor" does before judging it though. D:

Ugh! I can only relate to you when it comes to Poison-Types here. I feel like we got scammed or something. Thee centipede is pretty good IMO, Ill have one. That's the only Poison-Type that has ma stat wise and design.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    DID I NOT TELL YOU TO NOT GET EXCITED ABOUT DARKCAT? DID I NOT TELL YOU TO NOT GET EXCITED ABOUT IT? ITS STATS ARE LAUGHABLE. TOLD YOU SO.

ALSO LMFAO @ PEOPLE CHOOSING BOARFAIL AND WOTTERFUG. SLOW PIG AND OTTER ARE SLOW HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. LOL @ FIRE TYPE LOVERS, YOUR STARTER IS SO SLOOOOW EVEN A PURUGLY OUTSPEEDS IT.

Also people dissin' on Smuglord's stats please gtfo. He is perfect. Slap a Choice Band or Choice Specs or Life Orb, or make him Swords Dance with his perfect speed (and he can afford to take a turn to do this given his perfect defenses) and he will get the job done. Haters to the left please, Smuglord pwns you.

Lmao, noticed this too but I wasn't going to mention it cuz I don't want everyone switching to Tsutaaja! XD I hate having the same Pokmeon as everyone.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years

Lmao, noticed this too but I wasn't going to mention it cuz I don't want everyone switching to Tsutaaja! XD I hate having the same Pokmeon as everyone.

This is gonna be the most epic Pokemon game evvaaarrr!!
    Choosing Smugleaf for sure :D!

Spoiler:

I just had to :-]

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Maybe it lowers the Defense of a pokemon by half :o!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    My mouth literally dropped at some of these base stats no joking. I'm disappointed Gochiruzerus stats arnt as impressive as Rankurusu but that was to be expected. Hell even Jynx is better than her but I still love her nontheless. Why has noone mentioned Roopushin and its 140 base attack and then it has Guts or Encourage? That power substitutes in for inferior stats in other areas though.

Back