• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    You realize levels don't matter on Wi-Fi right??

Anyway, I won 2-0 despite having no idea that it was going to be a doubles battle, and so I brought a new singles team and it actually worked out excellently, I was proud of how I played in that battle. GG Green.

BTW, do you guys not have badges yet???

Also Green, how exactly was your Cradily able to take pretty much no damage from both physical and special hits???

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    You realize levels don't matter on Wi-Fi right??

Anyway, I won 2-0 despite having no idea that it was going to be a doubles battle, and so I brought a new singles team and it actually worked out excellently, I was proud of how I played in that battle. GG Green.

BTW, do you guys not have badges yet???

Also Green, how exactly was your Cradily able to take pretty much no damage from both physical and special hits???
    good nature, and all Ev's in defences. And the level thing, I know that, (I'm not as stupid as my title suggests XD), but because I'm lazy, I didn't bother evolving my EV trained pokemon to become battle worthy. that's what I meant. And great battle!
    ;)
    Oh, and I'l start making badges for all of the gym leaders who want it in the battle frontier.

Last edited:

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    Ill post the video in my site in a sec

Yeah green youve become a very active member on this thread and thanks for that:)

But code if you could that would be Awesome your just awesome code! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2014
    Arceus, can you edit my rules please? Same as i already have, just added on.

Rules: I do not always use the same team, One uber each allowed when specified, only two total super effective types. (Ice, Flying, Bug, Poison, Fire, ETC).

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Just stopping by you let you all know that I beat Tori a day or two ago (I forget).

And I forget the score too. It was 3-0 I think...

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    hey crimson! almost ready? cuz i'm not. XD just a couple more little kinks to adjust here and there. :) and i'm not using the same team as with greene's battle. i change it up sometime.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    here are alll of the ones I have made so far:
    Battle frontier

Battle frontier

Battle frontier

Battle frontier

Battle frontier

Battle frontier

Battle frontier

Battle frontier

Battle frontier

Battle frontier

oh, and shinyninetails, I'l fix your banner ass soon as I can.
    I just need a few more people to contact me,
    then I'l start with the badges. Right now I will be practicing, beacause they seem to be harde to make than banners.

Last edited:
    Back