• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2018
    Ok sence Skythur isn't answering I'll challenge Dialga812 to a Pokemon Battle! So Dialga812 what do you say?

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    He didn't, Demolition was LucasLucario, not .Aero. Still waiting for MunchlaxMan. Painter, did you give that fire position to the other Green?
    Head, I think it is about time you meet brain. And use him! XD
    *Headesk* *Gunhead* *Headsplat*
    XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    sorry about missing our time i guess im a little later than you, how about same time tonight we have our match

also thx for the support everyone ill make sure he wont make it to the frontier

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
  • Hmmm...
    Hate to say it, but I'm not so sure gym leader is the position for me. I'm finding myself with less and less time to hang around here lately. Granted, I haven't had challengers in a while, but I'm sure it'd be better for someone who's around more often to have a gym position.

Sorry guys. I didn't think I'd be having so much coming up, but as it gets closer and closer to school starting again, the more I think that I'd better drop out before someone gets mad at me for never being around.

So... Consider this my resignation from my spot as the grass gym leader. Maybe I'll come back as a challenger one day, when I'm not so busy with school.

- Tyros

Back