• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands 2 - Top of the Pops! [Game Over.]

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • Sorry for anything that sounds weird ahead my vision is blurry af and i can't focus very well right now. but i haven't said anything yet so i'd like to at least attempt to do so before the day ends for I have been keeping up with all this but i just haven't been able to post.

i'd like to hear from purple herself why she's so certain to whether johnny is third party. while it's very possible she can just say what johnny have thrown at us hearing it from her own words might help us get a better read on her and the situation. and while i don't read alex as scummy he's not town either. right now he's reading more as a null.

also i'm spice girls before i forget to mention it again.

Because she claimed cop & investigated him.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    that's what i get for missing a page. still sticking to what i said about alex, tho.

miah do you have any reads on anyone? i'm probably not the one that should be asking but curious since both of your votes are random and i believe your d1 vote was random too

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Rereading again I'm in agreement with Fletch that between Alex and Bard the latter is looking to be more scummy atm. Even if he flips innocent that'll give us more insight than lynching Johnny who I believe isn't a good idea unless we get something that's saying Cicada is lying.

That and I'm about to bed so I don't really have more time to wait and see what other things come up.

[end career] Bardothren

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Oh hi there. I was pretty hyped for this day to come./
    This should be super obvious, given how last day concluded (and by that I mean me leading a lynch against a mafia), but this wasn't me that shot the gun. This essentially means we got an illusionist in the game. Pretty interesting addition for a closed setup.

That instant vote right after the day started is seriously worrying. I've got you in my sights, Abby.

Quick edit : I have to say that the remaining mafias are pretty dumb. You guys should ve done it the other way around. Kill me and paint Kiyotaka scum with the illusionist shot. I'll make sure you pay for it by winning the game for the town.

Years
  • Sorry for not changing vote from purple last day.

D2 votes were like really focused on Alex :p I find it hard to to believe that Alex would do this type of dumb thing.

2nd I'm leaningslight town on bard too :p

We can conform this gun thing by one way....Home said he got gun D1 right? Shoot someone

if home doesn't shoot the gun till day end that means home was illusionist and did this but if he successfully kill someone before day ends that means Alex is mafia and there is GS

Edit: and yeah! If someone received a gun last night please claim.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Wait what the fuck? Why can't there be both a gs AND an illusionist?
    What I highly doubt is two gun related roles being mafia sided both existing in this game, meaning I don't think there's both an illusionist AND a fab.

But you do have a point about home having a gun. I had forgotten about that.
    Can we get some opinions on who home should shoot? I'm suggesting Abby.

Years
  • There was no claim of gun at D2 that's why I'm thinking there is no GS or Fab guy. Everyone posted last day like everyone so either GS or fab didn't gave any gun or someone didn't claimed a gun or there is no GS or fab at all.

Why Abby they're pretty much confirmed by cop. Idk you slipped up a little Alex :p

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Abby is what?
    Johnny is confirmed to be third party and L'Belle 2.0 is confirmed to be town by the cop. Am I missing something here?

Years
  • Well Alex is not out of suspicious thing and I agree with his shooting Abby thing. But if he is Mafia then we are really killing a town - _ -

Let's wait for Abby and see if he got something to tell us.

Who is looking most suspicious to you, home?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I havent read through the whole list of posts properly during this day, but i am still suspicious of bard. Not quite sure why we are shooting abby. I still have to go through the previous days.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • They're shooting me because of my impatience.

[UnEnd Career]Alex Kaz, completely forgot the existence of illusionist

Also, nobody got anything d1, right?

EDIT: Just reread the phase post, and it is 100% an illusionist.

Also, is it unreasonable to think that we have a siren?

Last edited:
    Back