• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Server Support

Sannse

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 15, 2020
I am a relatively new arrival to PokeCommunity's battle server, and I have noticed that whenever someone is looking for a battle, it will display a message in the chatroom like the following: Dredem is searching for a [Gen 7] ZU (LotM41) battle!

However, I have searched for battles several times and that message never appears in the chat about me searching for a battle (my battle server name in Kirkburn). I'm just wondering why it never says when I am searching for a battle, as I thought it would encourage other people to look for a battle if they knew that someone else (me) was ready to battle.

Last edited:

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen today
I am a relatively new arrival to Pokemon Showdown's battle server, and I have noticed that whenever someone is looking for a battle, it will display a message in the chatroom like the following: Dredem is searching for a [Gen 7] ZU (LotM41) battle!

However, I have searched for battles several times and that message never appears in the chat about me searching for a battle (my battle server name in Kirkburn). I'm just wondering why it never says when I am searching for a battle, as I thought it would encourage other people to look for a battle if they knew that someone else (me) was ready to battle.

Hi, we talked a bit on the server. I did some testing with locking accounts and I think this might be due to you being locked. As discussed, we'll be trying to figure out how to get you unlocked.

Selenagobella

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 1, 2020
Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more.

Back