• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battling Terms.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    just lol.... lololololololololo

Haven't seen you in awhile MKDS...why post a bunch of "lols?" Really, this is for beginners, and it's not like we've made one of these b4, or at least I haven't. What happened to your guides anyways? But, yeah. Anything we forgot? I'm sure there is...McIceGar maybe? Terms like that. Duggy, eggy, forry. I get saked what those are all the time. Agiligross.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Haven't seen you in awhile MKDS...why post a bunch of "lols?" Really, this is for beginners, and it's not like we've made one of these b4, or at least I haven't. What happened to your guides anyways? But, yeah. Anything we forgot? I'm sure there is...McIceGar maybe? Terms like that. Duggy, eggy, forry. I get saked what those are all the time. Agiligross.

Thanks Anti. Anyways, i'm battling Richard atm, so I can't edit the post with the changes immediately. But, I will get it done for sure.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    just lol.... lololololololololo

.... Post your little lol's to yourself because i honestly can't understand why you have posted this.... Im considering it's because
    a) You think this guide is a joke
    b) Your just a faggot that doesn't like other peoples guides

Honestly, the sad fact is that you've done more flaming than helping in the past from now and I find that completely sad.

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Oh, good luck against Richard...go to his FanClub thread, his battles vs. Cema on Youtube...wow he's good. I wish you the best of luck. I'll be waiting around for the edit. Might be good in the future to post movesets for "curselax" and "specsmence" for the guide. Not everybody knows what Specsmence is good for, as sad as it is. I could make those for you...or there's always smogon.

EDIT: Well, Name, lol...just lolololololololololololololololol...and that's mocking MKDS' post, not yours. I haven't seen him since he made his guides a month or so back...what happened to those guides anyways? Hmm, well, Itachi, good luck against Richard, and I'll do anything you need me to do, as I have no HW...

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Oh, good luck against Richard...go to his FanClub thread, his battles vs. Cema on Youtube...wow he's good. I wish you the best of luck. I'll be waiting around for the edit. Might be good in the future to post movesets for "curselax" and "specsmence" for the guide. Not everybody knows what Specsmence is good for, as sad as it is. I could make those for you...or there's always smogon.

EDIT: Well, Name, lol...just lolololololololololololololololol...and that's mocking MKDS' post, not yours. I haven't seen him since he made his guides a month or so back...what happened to those guides anyways? Hmm, well, Itachi, good luck against Richard, and I'll do anything you need me to do, as I have no HW...

Kay thanks sgain. I lost though. But I learned from it, like everyone does.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Alright. That sucks ya lost, but RS is one of the best. Anyways, do you need anymore help? I have nothing better to do...so I can do mostly anything you need to finalize this.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013

Sad fact is that MKDS has done more flaming than helping in this forum... I find that sad

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Yes, correctomundo. You know, this guide is turning out to be nice...so please don't flame it anybody...not like many people have, just a request. I can add more terms if you want...there are plenty more, like AA is aerial ace, I'd add McIceGar, Scarfcross, Trickbander, just to name a few.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Yeah, Ithachi, put that in the first post (what NAme said about the movesets). Alright, I have a couple more...Chainchomp and subseeding.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Yes, correctomundo. You know, this guide is turning out to be nice...so please don't flame it anybody...not like many people have, just a request. I can add more terms if you want...there are plenty more, like AA is aerial ace, I'd add McIceGar, Scarfcross, Trickbander, just to name a few.

I just got this to add. (Oh, filler).

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Sunnybeamer...thunderdancer...forgot those too, and those are a bit more common. Oh, add...I love this term...HM SLAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Yeah, I think Itachi is still editting it out...I had specsmence in my editted version...but yeah. Itachi can edit it out and then he can add more stuff.

Back