• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battling Terms.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    MKDS_PoKE, either give constructive criticism or just shut up.

As for the guide itself, the idea is good, but the way it's pulled off is just gross. The whole guide looks cluttered and unorganized and you should really split up the guide in clearly separated parts. As for the tier list, that thing is sacred and should be left to Smogoners to do once Competitor comes out and the metagames can be determined.

This thread will serve fine as a discussion thread, but I want the real guide to be simple, informative and beginner-friendly and before the final product is posted (which won't be in a while because things like these take their time) I will require approval of it. I'll try to help out as much as possible, but I'm in an extremely cranky mood today so I can't bother going through all the posts. (I just skimmed through the thread)

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    MKDS_PoKE, either give constructive criticism or just shut up.

As for the guide itself, the idea is good, but the way it's pulled off is just gross. The whole guide looks cluttered and unorganized and you should really split up the guide in clearly separated parts. As for the tier list, that thing is sacred and should be left to Smogoners to do once Competitor comes out and the metagames can be determined.

This thread will serve fine as a discussion thread, but I want the real guide to be simple, informative and beginner-friendly and before the final product is posted (which won't be in a while because things like these take their time) I will require approval of it. I'll try to help out as much as possible, but I'm in an extremely cranky mood today so I can't bother going through all the posts. (I just skimmed through the thread)

Is the format better now?

Anyways, I know what's ou:

Slowbro
    Blissey
    Skarmory
    Aerodactyl
    Scarfcross
    Dd/Tauntdos
    Electrivire
    Porygon-Z
    Curselax
    Infernape
    With Bp/Baton Pass suport, Rampardos
    Bronzong
    Garchomp
    Rhyperior
    Slaking
    Specsmence
    Tyranitar
    Gengar, Timid Nature.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Is the format better now?

Anyways, I know what's ou:

Slowbro
    Blissey
    Skarmory
    Aerodactyl
    Heracross
    Gyarados
    Electivire
    Porygon-Z
    Snorlax
    Infernape
    Rampardos
    Bronzong
    Garchomp
    Rhyperior
    Slaking
    Salamence
    Tyranitar
    Gengar, Timid Nature.

Yes, but you are forgeting a few. And yeah guys, a tier list probably isn't necessary with beginniers, as they (like me) will pick up on it pretty quickly. You are forgeting togekiss, swampert, suicune (still OU, right?), milotic, metagross, raikou, azelf...just to name a few. I also edited out the names, as specsmence isn't the only Mence set that is OU.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Yes, but you are forgeting a few. And yeah guys, a tier list probably isn't necessary with beginniers, as they (like me) will pick up on it pretty quickly. You are forgeting togekiss, swampert, suicune (still OU, right?), milotic, metagross, raikou, azelf...just to name a few. I also edited out the names, as specsmence isn't the only Mence set that is OU.

K. Thanks for that, Anti.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Yes, but there are more...
    -forry
    -duggy
    -cressilia
    -gallade
    -gliscor
    -raikou
    -dragonite
    -jirachi
    -celebi

Those should help...and my notepad is working today, so I could organize the guide now...

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Is this gonna be a sticky, or what? Or are you just gonna let it die?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    This a pretty good guide, but it's really confusing and not that organized. Honestly, I don't like the parts that tell all the movesets of the pokemon. It seems very un organized. If you are even going to put the movesets, they should be at the end. You also left out EV's in the movesets, which newbies need to understand.

Overall, pretty good guide.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    This a pretty good guide, but it's really confusing and not that organized. Honestly, I don't like the parts that tell all the movesets of the pokemon. It seems very un organized. If you are even going to put the movesets, they should be at the end. You also left out EV's in the movesets, which newbies need to understand.
    Overall, pretty good guide.

Well, thanks for reviving my Thread, I guess..

Back