• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bay-kun Fan Club

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    This is a birthday present for my pair,Bayleef!^______________________^
    It's a miracle he dosen't have his own fan club yet,until now!^^
    We all know that he is sweet,wonderful,funny,and in his opinion,wierd guy!XD
    If you are a friend of his,then join!=P
    Even though I can't think how inhumanly possible this,but if you come in here to flame Bayleef,you will have to speak to me!*And a admin*XD

Rules:
    1.Stay on topic,which is Bayleef.=P
    2.No bashing members!(Obviously)XD
    3.No double posting!
    4.Start topics by asking Bayleef questions or something.xD
    5.Have fun!^^

Owner~Bree
    Co-owner-tyranitar dude
    Members:
    Bayleef
    Flygon_Zero
    Blue Jasmine
    tyranitar_dude
    Kelsey
    ACManga
    PiroMunkie
    Pokemon_Veteran/Stevo
    Effy
    Peach
    MegaDitto
    totodile
    ~Dragonair~

*Hugs Bayleef*^______________________________^

Last edited:

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Sure,you both can join!^^*Updates member list*
    Btw,F_Z *Chikorita* is a wonderful guy and why else would I not be paired to him?XD
    Anyone is welcome to be co-owner!^^Just ask.XD
    *Waits for *Chikorita* to get online*I hope he does...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Muahaha, finally the secret is revealed Bree hehe.. Neway i'd lov to join. Alex is awesome!

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Yep!My secret birthday surprise present for *Chikorita* has been revealed!XD
    Of course you can join!Welcome!^^*Updates member list*
    I guess no one wants to be co-owner.XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    O, since BJ and FZ were under co- i thought they were but ill be happy to be it.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMGoodness, I looooove Alex, I am gonna join!!! This is adorable, Bree, what a cute idea! I am sure Alex loves it. ^0^ \

Well, to start myself off, the one thing I love most about Alex is...his selflessness. He always puts everyone else before him, and he's as sweet as can be. Happy Birthday Alex!

~Kelsey

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Sure you can join and thankies,Kelsey!^^Welcome!*Updates member list*
    I agree with you about his selflessness!He is just one of the sweetest guys!^^
    I hope he loves this club.^^*Waits for him to get online*

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Well, since it was his birthday i'd say hes spending time with family rather then being on computer etc.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Your welcome,B_J!^^I figured out why he hasn't been online.^^;He might be at his dad's house and he isn't allowed to get on his dad's computer.;-;He may not be on for a week.;-;*Waits*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    OMG!!! I saw this awsome present!!! Thanks you sooo much Bree and everyone who has joined!!! ^______________________^ It is amazing to see so many compliments about me, and all in one thread! O.O;;; XD But it is still awsome! Can I please join my club? XD BTW, the whole reason why I wasn't online was becuase the internet at my Mom's house broke so I couldn't get on. ;______; Believe me, I tried I really wanted to see you guys. ;__; But I am here now! ^_____^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^Well no actually. ;__; I am at my Dad's house now, who has internet. Though hopefully my Mom's internet will be fixed by the time I get back there. ^^

Back