• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bay-kun Fan Club

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Dunno really. XD I got a bit bored of looking at all those green blocks. XD Btw, I got tired of looking at them, becuase rep blocks look really weird in the Green's Ivy skin I'm using. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah the little circle things, im using Midinioght misty now and it makes it look better i think XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^I agree, the blocks are close together in Midnight Misty, so they don't look like they are in the way. XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    ^*XD's about the rep convo between Chikorita and TD*
    Rep blocks on Forest Grovyle's Legendaries look good,btw.;D
    Okay...another question...how did you get MSN messender?Like did someone recommend it to you or something?XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^Well, alot of people I know/was friends with had it, and I wanted to talk with people through something besides PM's, so I downloaded MSN. Its been awsome! =D

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    heh, i remember when i downloaded it i didnt even realize what it was lol

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Video games right? XD I play the Metroid series, such as Metroid Prime 1 and 2, all the Mario games, all the Pokemon games, (Duh XD) all the Legend of Zelda games, and some others I can't think of right now. XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Yeah,I meant video games.XD
    Wow,that's alot compare to the only games I play are Pokemon games.XD
    More questions...XD
    Um...what are your piggys(kittys) names and can we get a description of them?XD Like their colors,kind of kittys they are,personalties,ect.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^Yup you could (I think XD) What I want most for Christmas is the Nintendo DS. XD
    And to answer Bree's question, my old piggy is named Kitty. It is grey, with some browns and yellos mixed in the fur. It is fat and old, (12 years old) and it has green eyes. ^^ My other piggy is named Patch. It is white, with huge black patches on it (Hence the name Patch XD). It also has "socks" becuase it has black patches like socks on all four feet. It has blue eyes, it is still pretty small, it is very cuddely, and always purrs when picked up, even when it doesn't want to be cuddled. XD It is still only about 7 months old. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Heh, i knew it XP I hate cats lol but i WUB cats with socks. Downt ask why i just do XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^Yeah, Bree told me about how you hate cats. But you are right, cats with socks are so awsome! ^______________^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    *Chikorita* said:
    ^Yup you could (I think XD) What I want most for Christmas is the Nintendo DS. XD
    And to answer Bree's question, my old piggy is named Kitty. It is grey, with some browns and yellos mixed in the fur. It is fat and old, (12 years old) and it has green eyes. ^^ My other piggy is named Patch. It is white, with huge black patches on it (Hence the name Patch XD). It also has "socks" becuase it has black patches like socks on all four feet. It has blue eyes, it is still pretty small, it is very cuddely, and always purrs when picked up, even when it doesn't want to be cuddled. XD It is still only about 7 months old. ^^
    Awww!Your cats sound so adorable!^^
    Kittys with socks pwn!XD
    Your kitten sounds like my kitten and your cat sounds like my cat.XD
    What member do you think has the most best and most original username?^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Sorry about being gone again guys. I still have no internet at my Mom's house. ;___; I will have to think about both your questions as well. I will reply with answers soon. XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i think i'll join ^^, *Chikorita* gave me my 10th rep block for the banner i made for him! w00t ten rep blocks!

Back