• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bay-kun Fan Club

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    XD! I Hope it does! So you can be on as much as you usually are!

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    *Chikorita* said:
    OMG!!! I saw this awsome present!!! Thanks you sooo much Bree and everyone who has joined!!! ^______________________^ It is amazing to see so many compliments about me, and all in one thread! O.O;;; XD But it is still awsome! Can I please join my club? XD BTW, the whole reason why I wasn't online was becuase the internet at my Mom's house broke so I couldn't get on. ;______; Believe me, I tried I really wanted to see you guys. ;__; But I am here now! ^_____^
    OMG!!!Your welcome,*Chikorita*!!!And of course you can join!^^*Updates member list*
    I am so glad you are back and I hope your internet gets fixed soon!^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Chiko said:
    OMG!!! I saw this awsome present!!! Thanks you sooo much Bree and everyone who has joined!!! ^______________________^ It is amazing to see so many compliments about me, and all in one thread! O.O;;; XD But it is still awsome! Can I please join my club? XD BTW, the whole reason why I wasn't online was becuase the internet at my Mom's house broke so I couldn't get on. ;______; Believe me, I tried I really wanted to see you guys. ;__; But I am here now! ^_____^
    Chiko's here. Welcome to the club! Have fun and have a good time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Heh,ill just ask you a question. Umm what made u wanna join PC?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Well, one of my friends from another forum (I think you know where) was leaving to join here. She wanted me to join here too, so I did. I didn't like it much here at first, and barely ever came. But then Toto joined here too and left the other forum so I became more active here. And then I met Bree as well which made me come here all the time. So I am always here now. ^_________^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    I am so glad you come on here more.^_____________________________^
    *Thanks myself for that*XD
    Okay,another question:Who got you to join here?Whoever it was,I thank them.XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Chiko said:
    Well, one of my friends from another forum (I think you know where) was leaving to join here. She wanted me to join here too, so I did. I didn't like it much here at first, and barely ever came. But then Toto joined here too and left the other forum so I became more active here. And then I met Bree as well which made me come here all the time. So I am always here now. ^_________^
    It's very nice answer,Chiko.
    And it's very interesting question,Bree. *waits Chiko to answer*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Well, it was Flannery. (Formerly known as Casey) We were pretty good friends, and she persuaded me to come here. ^____^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Awww!^__________^I am so glad she did or we would of never paired up.^^
    Okay,another question...*Thinks*How did you find Serebii?^^
    Btw,congrates on getting 1,000 posts!*Throws a 1,000 post party for *Chikorita**XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Thanks. ^^ Let's see.. what made me join Serebii. XD That's so long ago. O.O;;; I think I was looking for tips on the Pokemon games, and I thought it was an awsome sight, so I kept coming back. Then, I found the Forums, and joined to discuss the games more. XD But then I found out what there is to do online besides talk about videogames. XD Which also led me more into the Pokemon Anime, and meeting online friends. ^_______^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Oh wow!^_^That is awesome!I am glad you are into Pokemon games,or we would of probably never met.^^
    I have another question,how did you meet all your friends?XD*You don't have to anwser if you don't know or remember*^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Heh, I have to think about that. XD I have alot of friends, most of which I don't remember how we met. But here are a few ^^: Kelsey (Pikawolf) We had talked on SPPf before, and we becmase really good friends through PM's there. ^^ MetalYoshi17 is also from SPPf, I met him way back in June about 2 hours after he joined SPPf, and we became good friends right away. ^^ Crystal, also from SPPf (XD) We met through PM's as well, and through the SPPf "Family Thread." I met Toto at SPPf as well, back when I was a newbie in the Games Forum of "Rate sig of person above you." I met you Bree through Reputation points, and I am extremely glad that happened. ^_________^ The others I can't remember right now. XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Aw!=3 That's a sweet anwser.^^*Is so happy I gave you that rep so long ago*^_______________________^
    Wow,you have met most of your friends through PMs.XD
    *Thinks of another question*
    What are your favorite colors,foods,animals...ect?XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Um..... my favorite colors are blues and light blues, like cerulean. XD I also like orange. ^^ My favorite foods are sour candy (XD) mexican food, and Portilloes burgers. (This is a restauraunt). My favorite animals are piggys (Kittens). They are really cute. ^___^

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    lol,good answer. Now, heh just out of curisoty how much reputation do you have XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Meh, well I just disabled it, so I happen to know exactally what it is. XD I currently have 2336 rep points. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    o.o Wow. I have 1088. But why did ya disable it if you dont mind me asking?

Back