• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bay-kun Fan Club

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    *Bump* Anyway how have ya been these last couple of days Bay and what ya been upto and all the general stuuf XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    I've been pretty good. ^^ On this thing our school uses for updating grades (Its called Edline XD) I checked my grades and found that I still have all A's right now. ^^ I also got back an Algebra Quiz yesterday at school, and only got a B on it. But that's okay, seeing as the majority of this class got C's. xD Right now, I'm justing wait for more people to get on PC and post. XD

Stevo-kun

Years
    Wow that is great that you are doing awesome at school ^_^. What is your least fave subject?, mine is Science lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Probably Science for me too. Not becuase of the subject itself, (I actually find it pretty interesting) but because of the psycho teacher who teaches it. xD

Stevo-kun

Years
    Well there was one part I like but I have forgot it's name XP. I liked the cloning type experiment I did when I was in year 10-11 lol

Pokemon_Veteran

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    She is crazy. She babbles on and on forever, looks freaky, and makes freaky comments like: "Oh Crumb!" Oo Oh yeah, she also likes to tell us that she's a virgin. Oo;;

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Hi everyone! ^____^

How are ya? Good. XD How about you?
    What is your fave subject on school? Probably Algebra because I have a cool teacher for that subject. ^^

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Hi Bree! ^________________^

What are all your favorite movies?

Well, I like all the Pokemon movies, I like the Lord of The Rings movies, the Harry Potter movies, and... *Thinks* I really like Spirited Away as well. ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
    Mine are the Pokemon Movies, The LOTR movies, Blade 1 & 2, Bruce Almighty and The Mask. I don't wanna say them all, I would be here a while lol.

How is you feeling now ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    *Hugs Bayleef for no apparent reason*XD So,how are you doing?Sick wise,I mean.xD
    What has been your favorite Pokemon game so far and out of curiosity,can you play Gameboy Advance SP games on the DS?XD

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    *Hugs Bree back* XD

So,how are you doing?Sick wise,I mean.xD
    I am feeling better now, besides having a bit of a stuffy nose. XD

What has been your favorite Pokemon game so far and out of curiosity,can you play Gameboy Advance SP games on the DS?XD
    Well, I think I like G/S/C the most, and I would think they would be even better if they were remade with better graphics. XD And yes, you can play GBA SP games on the DS. ^^

Random Question: What is your favorite kind of chips?
    I really like Cool Ranch Doritos, and Flaming Hot Cheetos. XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    I am glad you are feeling better,Bayleef!^^
    *Agrees*The G/S/C would be better if they gave them with the FR and LG graphics.That would be so cool.XD
    Yay!You can play Gameboy Advance SP games on the DS!^_^
    Oh yeah,since you went offline so fast before telling me about your new kitten,I will ask the same questions.XD
    Is it a he or a she and what does he/she look like,color wise and ect?

Back