• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bay-kun Fan Club

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    The wait is over everyone! I am back form my Mom's house, and in style! xD Guess what? I finally got a Nintendo DS! *Is happy* Now for the questions. XD

Effy: If a flea like that was chasing me, I would have to pull out my milk gun and chase him back. xD

BJ: I don't use my yahoo account anymore, (I like to keep the symbol in my name though XD) but my MSN account is [email protected] ^^

Btw, thanks for joining Effy, Peach, and MD. ^^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    YAY!*Hugs Bayleef*^_^I am so glad you are back!And you finally got the Nitendo DS!=D*Is happy for you*^^
    Okay,I have a question.What is the DS like?Does it pwn the SP or no?X3

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    XD I talked to him on MSN earlier and he said he misses you really mad bree and he said the DS doesnt have very many good games but he seemed to like it XD?

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    He means that I missed you really bad, not mad. XD And yeah the DS is awsome, and pwns over the SP IMO, but it doesn't have many good game out right now. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    XD typos are useless they should just put the keys in order =p

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Good. ^^ Its just sucked not being able to go on the computer at my Mom's. =/ But at least I have a DS now to occupy my time. ^^

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    what games do you want to get for your DS when good ones come out?=3

Well, I'm planning on eventually getting Pokemon Dash or Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. After that, I'tll be a little while beofre I get anything else. XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well I will get all those games when it is out over here, especially the Pokemon ones lol. But it dont come out till 11th March XP, but Pokemon Dash! is a launch title woohoo XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Good, becuase those game are too awsome to miss out on. XD I checked on Pokemon Dash, and it come out March 16th here. So you guys get it five days before us. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    XD I might get Pokemon Dash i dunno. I know ill get emerald and d/p. I dont like SM64 as much as i thought I would, im disappointed with how the ending went when you beat it :\

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Well, ok im spoiling it for you though anyway. After you beat Bowser after getting 80 stars you just fly around where you fight him for a while,credits,then it takes you,wario,lugi and all of em' back to the castle. And Peach comes out from the top of a stained glass window and they all go in and she backes a cake =\ Theres no reason to get the rest of the stars IMO all you need basically is 80

Anyway Peach is finally getting her first game in the future for the DS, its 2D though. Instead of Mario saving her, she saves Mario. I might get it too it didnt look too bad. I got the Minish Cap which brang me back to the conclusion that 2D games arent so bad so...Yeah XD

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Your right, the ending is stupid. XD A game where Peacj saves Mario sounds very weird. Oo But if it looks good, then maybe I'll buy it.... XD

Back