• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Be creative with your money.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    You are somehow put in charge of creating another bill to be circulated into your national currency. What value do you place on the bill and what historical figure's face would be on it? (or anything historical as the Euro to my understanding has no face?)

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
    Years
  • I'd make a bill of 41 and 64, because of an insider regarding these two numbers between 2 of my friends.
    To make it short: It's their favorite numbers and they have special meanings.

Historical emblem...I guess '41' gets bay wreath and '64' gets a bunch of stars.
    Not specifically historical, but it fits the purposes. ^p^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • "e"

Just to answer the question of "so how do you plan to handle inflation?" then I can reply with "what inflation? our country's currency changes at a rate equal to itself!"

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I think a good note would be the £25 with Harold Godwinson (Harold II) on it. If it were a Scottish £25 note, it should be Robert the Bruce.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    $25 maybe?
    I don't know. :T I could go off into a city and be like, "Hey, who wants to be on a new dollar bill?" and find someone that way. Or I could find a homeless person and take their picture, then pay them for it. c:

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    $50 with Marceline Abadeer, the vampire queen.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Be creative with your money.

Lol jk
    I'd probably make a 75 dollar bill, with JFK on it or maybe some other famous president.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • £100 with Alan Turing on it. That'd make up for the crappy stuff that the UK Government did to him all those years ago. Well, it wouldn't... but I think people would really support it if it were ever actually brought forward.

Back