• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BE honest about pkmn

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • i was always considered as a terrible player. 22 pokemon in pokedex with 200 hour record, only 1 trainer star too. They just go like "ahaha this guy probably lose so many times that it'll take him at least a whole year to get another trainer star."

but as long as i know what i'm doing, i don't really care...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Actually, I'm beginning to think that a lot of kids at my school like pok?mon, but almost all of them keep it a secret...today, I was talkling to two of my friends that were discussing the pok?mon anime and I was like O.o "I didn't know you two were into pok?mon!"
    And I just now recalled that during the testing at the end of last year, someone brought a GBC with Pok?mon Silver with it to play with after the test, and I remember he asked em to beat the elite 4 for him, and he was surprised that I could beat them so easily (to be honest, I was also surprised, with the attacks his pok?mon had -_-)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • You know, no one at my school would really dislike you for liking Pokemon if you can keep cool... >_>;;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Lol, that's why my game paks have completed Pok?dexes. Kids came up to me and quizzed me on Pokdex data, and I shocked them. XD
    XDDD
    I used to be a Cantonese-English-Japanese Pokemon dictionary to my friends.
    They kept asking me, "Dictionary, What's XXX(what ever) Japanese name?"

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • images said:
    must've been bother some. people who base their info from dubs are always asking what happens next, and so on.
    most of the RL pok?fans I know are 10 y/o like that, I think they thought I worked at 4kids or something when I told them everything that happens to Ash in Hoenn...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    most of the RL pok?fans I know are 10 y/o like that, I think they thought I worked at 4kids or something when I told them everything that happens to Ash in Hoenn...

i wish i can do that to foolish ppl like that... if you're knowledgable about a certain thing, then you'll be mistaken to be an official member about it...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    XD You know, I saw on TV, that in Japan, there's a Pokemon Contest, that kids and their parents join. x_x; They were cool. They were like quizzing them on their cries and their length, and the TV show... My mom was like "they're insane" x_x;;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    XD You know, I saw on TV, that in Japan, there's a Pokemon Contest, that kids and their parents join. x_x; They were cool. They were like quizzing them on their cries and their length, and the TV show... My mom was like "they're insane" x_x;;
    They did that in Hong Kong 3years ago too.....I wish they had continued.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • OKAY! i am getting soo mad! Popularity this blah blah blah Ok now i think this thing should be deleted because its pointless to talk about flushing pokemon action figs down the toilet because your friends wont like u?!!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • um first of all , thats flame , and i can report you for that , and yes , im entitled to if i feel so leave me the helll alone. Who do you think you are anyways? Im a member just like you so you need to cool it. OK?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You have to realize some people are ashamed, that's what this topic is for. For stories about both sides. Don't get so caught up in your side that you can't even see the other.

Dizzy, don't censor bypass please.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Sorry Kairi ( can i say Heck instead? )

Im sorry if i flamed him back , please dont ban me !
    Im your number one fan !

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    No one would ban you over such a small thing. You're a valuable member, everyone makes mistakes.

Yes, heck is fine.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • there are people here that get offended by words like that (ok by me though^-^
    ) so ya, like kairi said, there are alternatives. sorry dizzy if i'm bagging on you

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • I'm replying to the start of the topic btw...
    I'm 20 and I still am into Pok?mon (even though I'm more into anim? itself) I consider Pok?mon the reason I'm even in anim? so I will never give up on it. It's lil thing I like to call freedom, people out there cost their lives for it so we shouldn't let it goto waste just because another one of us doesn't like it, all my buddies know I like Pok?mon and they don't care they still know me as me lol. (Yes us canadians have some freedom too, we just don't like to boast about it as much as americans lol).

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I put all my pokemon stuff in a box and shoved it in a corner in my attic , but dont get me wrong i love pokemon just as much as the next guy , i just think its more for kids

Back