• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BE honest about pkmn

baby*j

Years
  • I'm a sophmore in HS (one of the worst in NYC thank you very much :dead: )

And I like Pokemon, yeah I admit it. I wouldn't ever admit it publicly though ... :nervous:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah I'm like that too.I love pokemon, though it would ruin my life if my friends knew about it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Most of you are so worried about what other people think. My mom gave me a discussion about this last night, lol. -_-; If your 'friends' wouldn't like you anymore just because you liked Pok?mon, (Or anything else) then they're not true friends. That plainly means that they're not worth keeping either. Simple as that.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Indeed. If your friends ditch you because you like certain things, then you should think about the friends you choose. Out of all the friends I've ever had, the ones I've been closest to are the ones who like anime. The ones who like anime still sort of like Pokemon, so I'm safe.

Anyway, I like Pokemon, yes, but not as much as before. I can't stand watching the anime. It's not mature enough for me. >_< I'm getting into darker things such as Ayashi no Ceres and stuff. Pokemon is too happy-happy joy-joy. x_X Proof? Whenever I defend Pokemon at school or something, people always use the anime as an example of why I shouldn't like it. I don't really defend the anime, but I defend the games since they're still really good. I don't really defend the cards, either. XD

And yes, you heard me right. I defend Pokemon at school. And yes, I am in high school. No offense to anyone on this board, but I think it's stupid to say you don't like something just to fit in. I won't shout out "I LIKE POKEMON!" but I'm certainly not going to hide it. If someone has a problem with my interests, that's their issue, not mine. I don't care what they think. Sure, being made fun of isn't very nice, but heck, if you don't let it get to you (or pretend it doesn't get to you), they'll just give up most of the time. I got most of the guys in my grade 8 class temporarily back into Pokemon just by talking about RuSa. ^_^ A few of them actually went out and bought it. You never know. Maybe you'll even make a few friends if you talk about Pokemon every so often. But hiding? Nope. That's not the way to go through it. x_x;;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • OMG Lightning , your my hero , ! While i dont like the cards or the anime , i do like the game , i think the anime is babyish , but if were talking about "mature" anime , Cowboy bebop , Inuyasha , and of course , The others ^^ , then i would defend it , Id never defend anything other then the pokemon games , .

TeNk

Banned User
    Years
  • Here is a word of advice

To people who has friend who would beat them up for liking pokemon: **** yo, Your friends take things way too seriously. Why would they take pokemon that serious as in to beat you up for being such a loser? I thought at first it was a load of bs but then I reliazed you guys weren't kidding... So here's a word of advice. Tell them you like pokemon and if They make fun of you or object or whatever, tell them to shut theur mouths and get revenge on them by asking them I saw you screwing your mom, was it good. Confirming the fact that their whole family is full of incested people. I hope it works out for you guys :P. And Dizzy: Stop bsing we know you aren't popular. :laugh:

In case you think I'm forreal, I'm just playin.

And people, please keep telling all these great tales of your life. They are making me crack up :). i can't believe you would actually go far enough to do that kind of sh!t as in to stop from kids making fun of you. If they threaten to beat you up, just say insulting things like "I saw you guys sticking stuff up each others asses while licking holes". If anyone needs help on saying insulting things, come to my site: http://tenk4.tripod.com. Your source to make kids go home crying to their mommies. x)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Now Hold Up , Who do you think you are talking to Dizzy like that ? You must be new. Calm Down Buddy , i think your a little active , keep bad talkin me and ill report u , dizzy dont play , cuz im T-block 4 sho.

Last edited:

TeNk

Banned User
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Now Hold Up , Who do you think you are talking to Dizzy like that ? You must be new. Calm Down Buddy , i think your a little active , keep bad talkin me and ill report u , dizzy dont play , cuz im T-block 4 sho.

Uhhh, right... Bad talking you? I did not say one single thing that was bad about you. Did you see? [ ( ""Incase you think I'm forreal, I'm just playin"" ) ] Go ahead and report. If I get banned for just doing that, then this must be one incredible forum. Besides I saw your posts degrading other people, hypocrite.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • TeNk said:
    Uhhh, right... Bad talking you? I did not say one single thing that was bad about you. Did you see? [ ( ""Incase you think I'm forreal, I'm just playin"" ) ] Go ahead and report. If I get banned for just doing that, then this must be one incredible forum. Besides I saw your posts degrading other people, hypocrite.
    He's probably referring to the fact you said he was "bsing," but yah Dizzy, I only see one line that could've somehow been offensive to you. If TeNk gets banned for that... well that'd be just sad. Maybe a mod will come edit the post, maybe.

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Now Hold Up , Who do you think you are talking to Dizzy like that ? You must be new. Calm Down Buddy , i think your a little active , keep bad talkin me and ill report u , dizzy dont play , cuz im T-block 4 sho.
    Look dizzy you have to learn to take it in.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Like a slap in the face lol? how can he say that , he doesnt even know me , so how can he say that?

By the way if i was B-sing , then i wouldnt have gave that speech

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    OK this is totally getting out of hand.Let's not start a flame war here.Woah, I just felt like a mod.LOL.

TeNk

Banned User
    Years
  • Sorry, not trying to start a flame here... I just wanted to clear up the fact i was just kidding when I said dizzy was bsing.

And back to the subject...

My friends wouldn't care a bit if I said I liked pokemon. I mean, they all use to like pokemon too when we were in 4th grade. I'm pretty sure 3/4 of the kids population in America had liked pokemon at 3rd/4th grade. The people who would beat you up/tease for liking pokemon are the nerds. Most of them have nothing better to say to you which makes them a loser.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I didn't like pok?mon in 3rd/4th grade because it came out in America when I was in 6th grade! :P

nerds are the ones that beat you up for liking pok?mon?!?

among my group of friends at school, a nerd is defined as someone who watches and keeps up with anime shows and/or plays video games based off of anime shows (I guess that's why they classify me as a nerd :/)

TeNk

Banned User
    Years
  • First of all if they even try to beat me up, I'd kick their @$$. What I'm classifying as a nerd is sort of like a wannabe. Some punks like to act tough and stuff and you could point them out in a group. They would boast about how anime watchers are pansies. Liking anime doesn't classify you as a nerd unless you watch anime ALL day long. However, that's just me. Trust me though, if people make fun of you for liking anime, they are assured to be losers with nothing else to do but make fun of anime fans. You can easily identify these scums out of a group.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • tmbjr said:
    I didn't like pok?mon in 3rd/4th grade because it came out in America when I was in 6th grade! :P

nerds are the ones that beat you up for liking pok?mon?!?

among my group of friends at school, a nerd is defined as someone who watches and keeps up with anime shows and/or plays video games based off of anime shows (I guess that's why they classify me as a nerd :/)

i classify nerds as yummy little pieces of candy. XDDD

Years
  • First of all, If anyone who thinks teenagers who like Pokemon are nerds, geeks, dorks etc etc, they are the ones who are nerds.

I know a guy once who saw my folder with the 14 cover of Pokemon special and said:

"Poe kay Moen? You're (sniff) a dork!"

And HE was a dork! He had his buttons buttoned up to his neck and his pants are up above his waist. (ugh snott's always coming out his nose)

so I said:

"Shut Up dork or I'll sick my houndoom on you!" XD XD

Back