• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bearsfan092's shop of Pogeymanz (Focusing on OU)

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    @ Crystal Shaymin
    What are the natures of your Jirachis?

@jiang
    I do like that Naive Shaymin, regardless of my not having platinum. On your site, I like the Timid Azelf. Also like: Sassy Hadou Regice, Modest 10 ANNIV Suicune, Rash GS Deoxys. When we do our trades, I'm going to have to do some serious hack checking (so be prepared to sit at the trade screen for a while). That event collection is astounding. It's nothing against you personally, but hacks run rampant on the internet.

@ Gunners
    Project accepted. Shiny Adamant Dratini sound good?

@jayjay
    I like that Shiny Palkia. Consider your BP accepted, but your second in line to Gunners

@Syunni
    MUST HAVE HEATRAN!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I want that thing.
    And regarding your question, I wouldn't go into Smogon with less than 10 IV bred/SR'd pokemon. They also love EV'd trained ones, but only if they're right nature and good IV's. Also, they don't give two craps about EV trained pokemon if they IV's are unknown/below 30 in key stats. Finally, if there's a question of legitimacy on ANY pokemon, they'll make your life miserable. As you can probably tell from my posts, I share that same philosophy.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Machomuu, seeing as I'm being offered a decent natured IV Bred one, my Heatran needs are just about fulfilled. What else do you have?

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
    Years
  • Ok I got the pokes.
    Naive Shaymin, Timid Azelf, Sassy Hadou Regice, Modest 10 ANNIV Suicune, Rash GS Deoxys.

I got no problem with you checking them. I got the timid azelf, sassy hadou regice and modest 10 aniv suicune from trades so I cannot guarantee legitimacy although I trust those whom I got them from for they are also reputable traders here and on serebii. The GS deoxys and naive shaymin were obtained by me.

When can we trade?

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Yeah thats okay. Could you tell me when it would be done?

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    Heatran is fine, it's non-dist too though.

Wow, at least 10. I still have some breeding to do then! :p

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Yeah thats okay. Could you tell me when it would be done?
    Well... let's see. If you want ALL of those criteria met, then I would guess within two weeks at the latest. The dual ability thing can be frustrating.

However... I do have this, and I think it's good enough for a final.
    Diglett (Female)
    Arena Trap
    25/31/31/23/8/31

That's pretty sick if I do say so myself. Even if you don't accept this, I'm putting a copy of this in my shop later.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Yes that is fine. So Shiny adamant dratini and timid 10th ANIV celebi for your Impisih iv bred skarmory and your iv bred diglet.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    @ Crystal Shaymin
    What are the natures of your Jirachis?

@jiang
    I do like that Naive Shaymin, regardless of my not having platinum. On your site, I like the Timid Azelf. Also like: Sassy Hadou Regice, Modest 10 ANNIV Suicune, Rash GS Deoxys. When we do our trades, I'm going to have to do some serious hack checking (so be prepared to sit at the trade screen for a while). That event collection is astounding. It's nothing against you personally, but hacks run rampant on the internet.

@ Gunners
    Project accepted. Shiny Adamant Dratini sound good?

@jayjay
    I like that Shiny Palkia. Consider your BP accepted, but your second in line to Gunners

@Syunni
    MUST HAVE HEATRAN!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I want that thing.
    And regarding your question, I wouldn't go into Smogon with less than 10 IV bred/SR'd pokemon. They also love EV'd trained ones, but only if they're right nature and good IV's. Also, they don't give two craps about EV trained pokemon if they IV's are unknown/below 30 in key stats. Finally, if there's a question of legitimacy on ANY pokemon, they'll make your life miserable. As you can probably tell from my posts, I share that same philosophy.

here are the jirachi's natures:

modest
    bold
    quiet
    naive
    careful
    impish
    naive
    bashful

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Okay Crystal Shaymin, I'll take the modest one. Updating pendings and PMing you.

Years
  • Bearsfan092's shop of Pogeymanz (Focusing on OU)

Eevee@Timid
    Ability: Adaptability
    IV'S: 15/19/17/31/1/29
    EV's: UT Lvl1
    Moveset: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish
    Notes: This is my first, by-chance shiny (meaning no chaining or Red Gyarados). I can only see this thing becoming a Jolteon. I'm very proud of this guy. The cost of getting this guy is a little high though, but I'm willing to listen.

For my shiny ralts and EV'd Breloom?

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    alright. I can trade now, if you can. (just give me a few to finish my BT run)

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    No can do Martin. I don't offer items as one of my services. It'll have to be shiny Eevee on its own. PM me when ready to trade.

Years
  • I am and have been ready to trade. You said " Pming ", so I expected you to be pming me o=
    And if no item I wanna take out my breloom >_>
    Shiny for shiny is fair enough. And the ralts has good IV's.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Hi i would like an egg from the giveaway and is it ok to request a pokemon to be bred? I need a murkrow with good ivs in atk and speed, and also a drill peck egg move. Not sure if you would like redistributables though i don't think i can offer much. just ask.

edited: need adamant please if it's ok. and ability is insomnia.

Back