• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Been 2 years

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Nice to meet you too Zoma, and I hope that you'll remain as active as you can be here on PC! Welcome, welcome back to the forums, my new friend! <3

Were you active in any boards before, or just looking to be active posting now? Either or, I hope that you'll enjoy yourself, and remember that you're not alone - you can ask any member to help you out at anytime! And I hope that we can chat, as I know that we can become really great friends, you and I!

Until then, it's great to have you back, and see you later! Cheers, and have a great evening!

Years
  • Whoa.. long time indeed. I made an account here in 2006 myself but scarcely posted from then until 2008, then disappeared until 2011. So I can certainly understand what it's like to pop back in after a long while. xD; Welcome back, ZeganZoma! It's great to meet you.

Anything changed since you were gone? School-wise, work-wise, or something else? There are lots of new faces who joined after you left so we'd love to know a little more as it'd help us get to know you better. PC always recommends telling us more about yourself in an introduction but you're certainly not obliged to, of course.

Enjoy your time posting around and all that jazz. :'') Hope you stick around for longer this time! Shoot a message to our lovely staff if you need help along the way.

Back