• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Belldandy's Breedjects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Oy - belldandy - are you by chance still looking for a Storm Drain Lileep in a dream Ball?

Nope! I actually have a surplus lol I bred my 5IV4EM (Dream Ball) HA Female Lileep, and in doing so also bred four 6IV4EM HA Males, four 5IV4EM HA Males (flawless) and two 5IV4EM non-HA Males (flawless).

Lileep is killing me right now XD

If you have other Rare Ball Pokemon, though, go for it!

But please use my Trade Shop thread linked in the first post :( this thread is for giveaways only.

EmpoleonMaster014

Pokemon collecter
Years
FC:4141-3344-7643
IGN:Joshua
Timezone:UTC+8
Desired Pokemon:phanpy(the heavy ball one)
Preferred Gender:male
Preferred Ability:pickup

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Random Breedjects

Looking for Rare Ball females or typical Male Pokemon with 2-4EMs!

These will be WT'd if I can't find a new owner! :(

Please click below to see a picture of all available breedjects. As these are stock Pokemon, nature, gender, ball, etc. is static and cannot be changed. You are trading for what you see!

That said, the EMs should correspond with what's shown in my Trade Shop thread. If you have any more questions, please ask here, as it's a breedject discussion.

Click below to see the breedjects:

http://s895.photobucket.com/user/YussRin/library/Trashum/Breedjects?sort=3&page=1

Will WT unclaimed Pokemon tonight, or for trades not completed by tomorrow at 11am EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back