• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Belldandy's Breedjects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
  • Hey there, this is cool and I'd love to give it a try. Spin the wheel! Imma Gambler!

FC: 5215 - 1464 - 1815
    IGN: Michael
    Timezone: GMT +1

Slot Choice #1: 3:4,1
    Slot Choice #2: 3:4,2
    Slot Choice #3: 3:4,3

Can I have:
    Choice 1#
    Box 1: 3,4

Choice 2#
    Box 2: 3,3

Choice 3#
    Box 3: 3,4

EST time zone
    IGN: Cam

If any of these are taken just give me a random one thx
    I really want a special pokeball.

I've gone ahead and added both of your guys' requests, and I'll add your FCs now. I'll be online for the next hour or so :)

I've completed the requests of:

Keiran
    Equinoxe
    Cakesu

and have VM'd the remaining participants.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I've gone ahead and added both of your guys' requests, and I'll add your FCs now. I'll be online for the next hour or so :)

I'm currently trading with someone else but hopefully I'll be done soon and still be able to catch you before you log off :)

-Neylia

Edit: Thank you so much! :)

Last edited:

Friend Code: 0619-3088-1076
    Years
  • I've gone ahead and added both of your guys' requests, and I'll add your FCs now. I'll be online for the next hour or so :)

I've completed the requests of:

Keiran
    Equinoxe
    Cakesu

and have VM'd the remaining participants.

I'll add you now
    I'll be on for about an hour from now

Years
  • This is pretty interesting. If you don't mind, I'd like to try a request for myself.

FC: 0774-4545-6814
    IGN: Basil
    Timezone: GMT-5 (EST)
    Slot Choice #1: 1:5,4
    Slot Choice #2: 2:3,1
    Slot Choice #3: 3:1,6

For the return trade, I have (M) Froakie - Toxic Spike, (M) Mudkip - Wide Guard, and (M) Heracross - Rock Blast.

Belldandy

Years
  • This is pretty interesting. If you don't mind, I'd like to try a request for myself.

FC: 0774-4545-6814
    IGN: Basil
    Timezone: GMT-5 (EST)
    Slot Choice #1: 1:5,4
    Slot Choice #2: 2:3,1
    Slot Choice #3: 3:1,6

For the return trade, I have (M) Froakie - Toxic Spike, (M) Mudkip - Wide Guard, and (M) Heracross - Rock Blast.

I've added you to the list and will add your FC now. I will be online and offline sporadically tonight - for the next 20min, and again maybe in an hour and a half, and then closer to 9pm EST.

Quote or VM me when available. I'll try to line everyone up :) Still have a lot of pending trades.

Belldandy

Years
  • Thank you to everyone who participated in the raffle! I have a lot of unclaimed slots, however. If you have recently claimed Pokemon and have not traded with me yet, Thursday the 19th at 11:59pm EST GMT-5 is the deadline to retrieve them. I will be moving to Ottawa the following week and will probably be AWOL until mid-July looking for work, moving in, becoming acquainted with the area, etc.

That said, I have also added a few new Rare Balls to my list, as well as the following 5IV/4EM Pokemon:

• ♪(Sports Ball) [Technician] Adamant Scyther (Egg Moves: Endure, Night Slash, Reversal, Baton Pass)
    • (Dream Ball) [Heavy Metal] Adamant Aron (Egg Moves: Head Smash, Stealth Rock, Dragon Rush, Superpower)
    • (Heavy Ball) [Keen Eye] Adamant Skarmory (Egg Moves: Drill Peck, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Brave Bird)

And I have edited the list itself to better organize the Rare Ball Pokemon from the non-Rare Balls, plus putting similar balls together. I also added a colour legend.

I'm not looking for anything in particular, so if something interests you, ask away.

Usually I do Rare Ball vs Rare Ball (1:1). My 5IV/4EM Pokemon are typically flawed, so I'm not too bothered to do a 1:3 trade for Pokemon with 0IVs but male with Egg Moves at my discretion.

:)

Belldandy

Years
  • I am currently looking for a Sentret in a Dream Ball (with HA) or in a Love, Moon or Fast Ball without HA.

I am also looking for a Buneary in a Dream Ball (with HA) or in a Moon or Fast Ball without HA.

I'll trade one of my Rare Ball Pokemon in return, of course :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Hey, I have HA Mightyena. If you can, I would like to trade for your HA Dream Ball Feebas. Umm, do you want Poochyena or Mightyena?

Belldandy

Years
  • Hey, I have HA Mightyena. If you can, I would like to trade for your HA Dream Ball Feebas. Umm, do you want Poochyena or Mightyena?

I actually got one traded me super late last night (thus why the thread title didn't change).

Do you have either of these?:

Sentret in a Dream Ball (with HA) or in a Love, Moon or Fast Ball without HA.

Buneary in a Dream Ball (with HA) or in a Moon or Fast Ball without HA.

:)?

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    I actually got one traded me super late last night (thus why the thread title didn't change).

Do you have either of these?:

Sentret in a Dream Ball (with HA) or in a Love, Moon or Fast Ball without HA.

Buneary in a Dream Ball (with HA) or in a Moon or Fast Ball without HA.

:)?

Yes I do. I have a Sentret Fast Ball. I can trade now. I'd also like your Dream Ball Kangaskhan fpr my Fast Ball Buneary.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    Hello,, im interest on moon ball misdreavus, lure ball horsea, and dream ball feebas.. What i willing to trade my level ball buneary 4em, heavy ball aron, dream ball munna HA.. Tell me if you interest.. Thanks :)

Belldandy

Years
  • Hello,, im interest on moon ball misdreavus, lure ball horsea, and dream ball feebas.. What i willing to trade my level ball buneary 4em, heavy ball aron, dream ball munna HA.. Tell me if you interest.. Thanks :)

Hi, there.

I'm currently not looking for Buneary (already have Love/Dream), Aron (already have Heavy Ball) and Munna (I don't plan on breeding it).

I am looking for an HA Zigzagoon in a Dream Ball, if you have one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Hello!

I actually got the Sentret :) but if you have HA Dream Ball Zigzagoon, I'd be more than happy to trade.

Actually. I already got Feebas so I'm ok now. If you still want Dream Ball Zigzagoon. Just reply to me again and I'll give you one. No IVs nor EM.

Belldandy

Years
  • Actually. I already got Feebas so I'm ok now. If you still want Dream Ball Zigzagoon. Just reply to me again and I'll give you one. No IVs nor EM.

Perfect! With HA?

I absolutely still need this. What did you want from my post? I have 4IV4EM Adamant Marills sitting in box :) in Moon Balls.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Perfect! With HA?

I absolutely still need this. What did you want from my post? I have 4IV4EM Adamant Marills sitting in box :) in Moon Balls.

Umm, just give me a junk Pokemon. I don't need any IV Pokes since I have 3 Dittos with 6 IVs. Unless you have extra Dittos with 6 IVs you don't want. I have Adamant, Jolly, and Modest so those are the 3 I don't need.

Belldandy

Years
  • Umm, just give me a junk Pokemon. I don't need any IV Pokes since I have 3 Dittos with 6 IVs. Unless you have extra Dittos with 6 IVs you don't want. I have Adamant, Jolly, and Modest so those are the 3 I don't need.

Hmm... Unfortunately, I only have my one 6IV Modest Ditto :)

I'll give you a "junk" Pokemon. I have six boxes I need to WT later, and they all have EMs and stuff so that's about as junk as I can offer XD

I should still have you on my FC List, I think.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2018
    Hmm... Unfortunately, I only have my one 6IV Modest Ditto :)

I'll give you a "junk" Pokemon. I have six boxes I need to WT later, and they all have EMs and stuff so that's about as junk as I can offer XD

I should still have you on my FC List, I think.

Alright. Sounds good then I guess. And yup. I still have you added. Just let me hatch one real quick for you.

Belldandy

Years
  • Bump.

Currently looking for Dittos. I added Growlithe to my 5IV list, and Pichus (non-HA) now come in Rare Balls. Added a few natures to other Pokemon, too.

Currently seeking the following Dittos:

6IV: Jolly, Timid, Calm, Bold, Impish, Careful, Hasty, Naive

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back