• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    What do you think are some of the best anime's of all time?

I'd have to go with cyborg 009 and NGE

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
    Ok let me think.........It is kinda hard for me to choose realy.
    Though i think Vampire Hunter D, Escaflowne, and Jin-Roh.
    I know a lot of people that would Akira but i just don't realy see what gonig on in that.

Years
    Full Metal Alchemist, Fushigi Yuugi, Gate Keepers, Last Exile, Azumanga Daioh (even though it was originally a shoujo XD), Season 6 of Pokemon and much much more ^_^

*names that are in bold are my current very favorites

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Well, since I love Pokemon, I'd have to say it's one of the best in my opinion. I was always fond of Sailor Moon, too. Anything by Rumiko Takahashi is amazing; like Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha, and Maison Ikkoku. Yu-Gi-Oh!'s pretty cool, as well. ^_^

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Ojamajo Doremi, again. n.n() Iv only said that a million times, but hey, I adore it. x.x
    Also, Sugar, Pokemon Housou (When they had specials at least), CCS, Saint Tail, Rayearth, Fushigi Yuugi... Meh... Lots of um'. n.n()

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Best anime? For me, that'd be ties between Tokyo Mew Mew, Ah! Megami-sama, InuYasha, and Crest of the Stars. Nnn ^^ Heh, maybe throw Trigun in there too. ^^;;;;

MAGIC KNIGHT RAYEARTH IS THE BEST THOUGH!!! All those above come in second. n.n

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Rurouni Kenshin...hands down my fav anime...that and then it'd be Cowboy bebop, then tenchi muyo, then the first 2 seasons of Digimon, then...I dunno, DBZ?

BOO ya!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    YAY! Rurouni Kenshin fan! oh..wait...i already new tha u liked it, dakota. :laugh: anyways, my favorite animes are:

Rurouni Kenshin, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT(its and okay anime but its sometimes really cool), Tenchi Muyo, Cowboy Bebop, Trugun, Pokemon, Digimon, Ghost in the Shell, Sonic X(sometimes its pretty cool), Akira, and much much more!

i'll say the rest later......Oro?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    There's no such thing as a "best anime" because it's all based on biased opinion. o_O;

=P Therefore, I like Yuugiou the best out of everything I've seen, but I have also thoroughly enjoyed Chobits, Ayashi no Ceres (yay!!), and Love Hina and I'm really getting into .hack//sign, now, since my friends and I are renting it from the video store~ ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Pokemon is my favorite! ^_^ (Of course...) I also love Tokyo Mew Mew, InuYasha, Sugar, and I've yet to see Someday's Dreamer, but it looks neat.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2005
    What Lightning said is true. How good the anime is depends on the viewer's opinion.

My favorites will be "Cardcaptor Sakura", "Mobile Suit Gundam: The 8th MS Team", "Mobile Suit Z Gundam" and "Magic Knight Rayearth".

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
    Digimon Tamers,DiGi Charat(all series) and Ojamajo Doremi is the best ones I've seen.
    But I also love Digimon Adventure, Pok?mon,Hamutaro, Moomin,Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar,PitaTen, Ayashi no Ceres,Sailor Moon, Pretty Sammy, Nadesisco, Evangelion and Macross too. :3

jirachi_pt

Da Biggest JIRACHI Fan!
    Years
    My fav anime and (in my opinion) is the best is InuYasha. It has everything a good anime has- Love, action, comedy, adventure, girlz :laugh: . LOL ^_^

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I keep on forgetting to post in here basicly all i watch on t.v. is anime exept i watch friends thats the only exeption well my Favorite animes are....
    Witch Hunter Robin, Inuyasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Digimon. Thats all of them ^_^.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back