• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Best EV training spots in HGSS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
Years
  • I figure this belongs here instead of movesets, because it's just for the HGSS maps.

Anyone found any good EV training spots in HGSS yet?

SpA: Route 43 - Girafarig (2 EVs), Flaafy (2 EVs)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I think the route between Mahogany town and the Lake of Rage (I forgot the number) is an awesome place for Sp Att. It has enormous amounts of Girafirig and Flaafy who give you 2 EVs each in Sp Attack. Knock down four of those and BAM! you earned an extra 2 stat points!

Muckknuckle

Azureist Priest
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2016
    Diglett's Cave for Speed (Diglett+Dugtrio), surfing on the Mount Mortar lake for Attack (Goldeen and Seaking). For special attack, I generally use the ruins of Alph's little grassy patch, for Natu and the occasional Smeargle.

I need good spots for SP. Def and HP, though, as well as DEF.

HP: Surf at the Cliff's Edge Gate; 90% chance of finding Wooper (1 HP EV), 10% chance of finding Quagsire (2 HP EVs)
    Attack: Surf at Mt. Mortar; 90% of finding Goldeen (1 Attack EV), 10% of finding Seaking (2 Attack EVs)
    Defense: Tall grass at Route 2; 90% of finding Tangela* (1 Defense EV)
    Special Attack: Surf at Route 35; 90% of finding Psyduck (1 Special Attack EV), 10% of finding Golduck (2 Special Attack EVs)
    Special Defense: Surf at Routes 40 / 41; 90% / 60% chance of finding Tentacool (1 Special Defense EV), 10% / 30% chance of finding Tentacruel (2 Special Defense EVs), 10% chance of finding Mantine (2 Special Defense EVs)**
    Speed: Diglett's cave; 90% chance of finding Diglett (1 Speed EV), 10% of finding Dugtrio (2 Speed EVs)

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • for HP go to viridian forest at night... a lot of hoot hoots :)
    Defence... go to rock tunnel and fight geodude and cubones :)

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • For both attack and special attack at the same time, do Ruins of Alph. Unowns are available as early as you can get to Violet City.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Answered so going to close. Any other questions ought to go in the HGSS section (and further discussion on this will quickly turn repetitive I fear...) Also EV-training pokes/spots are already listed in the FAQ thread as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back