• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Hero of Game Series

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    I believe that video games have been out for a while now and deserve a topic as such as this.Here are a list of Heroes of Series
    The Pokemon Trainer
    Fox-Starfox
    Kirby
    Samus-Metroid
    Marth-Fire Emblem
    Snake=Metal Gear
    Sonic
    Mario
    Sora-Kingdom Hearts
    Cloud-Final Fantasy
    DOnkey Kong/Diddy Kong
    Megaman
    Link-LOZ
    Ryu-SF

If I missed out on any,please let me know.The point of this is to discuss your favorite hero of a game series.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Where's Link? Lucas? Ness? Lester the unlikely (lol)? You're not thinking too out of the box on that list. It's better to just let people come in here and post they're favorite hero rather than only go by that list. I'm sure that wasn't your intention though, of course.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Link though, because Link...does a lot of crap. A lot of crap I don't want to do. A lot of that crap I don't even like controlling him into doing. And...that's a lot of crap. He gets yelled at by balls of light, humped by redeads, bitten on by plants, and snatched by hands from the walls/floors. Link, you lead one hell of a life.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Master Chief because he is a pretty cool guy. Eh shoots aliens and doesn't afraid of anything.

You're doing it wrong.
    I think Halo is a pretty cool guy Eh. kills lots of aliens and doesn't afraid of anything.

@thread

Er, Gold could, and DID, kick Red's butt and hand it to him.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    Where's Link? Lucas? Ness? Lester the unlikely (lol)? You're not thinking too out of the box on that list. It's better to just let people come in here and post they're favorite hero rather than only go by that list. I'm sure that wasn't your intention though, of course.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Link though, because Link...does a lot of crap. A lot of crap I don't want to do. A lot of that crap I don't even like controlling him into doing. And...that's a lot of crap. He gets yelled at by balls of light, humped by redeads, bitten on by plants, and snatched by hands from the walls/floors. Link, you lead one hell of a life.
    Link was second to last on the list.I was just stating basic heroes of a game series.Ness and Lucas?I couldnt count them like i wanted to because their games ive never played as there was no official english releases.But yeah, the basic idea was to let people post their favorite heroes.

Master Chief because he is a pretty cool guy. Eh shoots aliens and doesn't afraid of anything.
    Never played,I don't think....
    You're doing it wrong.
    I think Halo is a pretty cool guy Eh. kills lots of aliens and doesn't afraid of anything.

@thread

Er, Gold could, and DID, kick Red's butt and hand it to him.
    Yes.Yes he did.Gold>Red>Blue /Crys/Heart>Green>Blue(Gender Purposes xP)

I particularly don't have one.
    At first I LOVED Megaman because of the Battle Network series.But when they ended it and moved to Star Force,It went down drastically to me. Brendan will always be my favorite just because I loved Hoenn.Gold became un important after my nostalgia for Johto wore off.And Sonic will always be the greatest.That guy just breaks the barrier for fast paced games.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    Sora definitely, he's great. Since FF has so many different protagonists, it could be argued for others, but I agree since FF7 and the spin offs have been the most popular.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Apart from the Pokemon trainer, my favorite game heroes are:
    -Mario because of how fun his games are to play
    -Samus because her Zero Suit form is hot
    -Sonic for pretty much the same reason as Mario.

-Scourge-

Come Together
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I have three, Solid Snake, Vito and Master Cheif.
    They've done a lot of cool stuff, and they are just overall awesome.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
    solid snake - metal gear
    phoenix wright
    kazuma kiryu - yakuza series

i'm playing castlevania LoS atm and i'm really liking gabriel belmont.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Mario is evil.Bowser is the hero of the mario games! /bowserfanboymode

The only main hero i really like is Donkey Kong and Sonic. I despice Mario.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    You can't really make a list of game heroes, seeing as there are a ****ing million.
    My favorite? Old Duke Nukem! He is such an arrogant badass, and a parody of the action stars of his era.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    There are many heroes that I hold true in my heart when it comes to video games. It goes beyond the popular Nintendo heroes like Mario and Link. Because yes they are great, but they get too much praise, and I have some underground heroes that don't get the praise they deserve.

My sister would say Sora, and yeah he's cool and all, but there's a big thing that effectivly killed him in a big part in me. Kingdom Hearts II. If you sing and dance underwater in full mer-gear, you're going to lose a lot of cool points on my scale. It doesn't matter how many heartless you kill.

As for Solid Snake, I think his father (Naked Snake, or Big Boss) in MGS3: Snake Eater, was much cooler, and played the true path of a hero better than Solid Snake in most games, though Solid Snake is indeed a kick-butt character.

Master Chief is also up there with me, and I've never really played that much Halo. Read plenty about Master Chief, and he's pretty cool.

Red (Pokemon Trainer) will always be in my list simply because, the good old days of pokemon in the 90's was an era to remember. I don't care if Gold won against him,Gold doesn't have the same appeal to me as Red always did.

Now if you want an awesome video game hero, then I will go ahead and say James (Jim) Raynor of StarCraft. I've been a dedicated StarCraft fan almost as long as I have been a pokemon fan. And James Raynor's character really sparked my love in video game heroes. I think he is more heroic and awesome than Master Chief to be honest.

MurasakiYugata

Friend of Caterpie
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Tex Murphy. Well, if we're counting computer games as video games. That guy was awesome.

Back