• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokemon Podcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
Years
Sorry if this already exists, but I searched and couldn't find it.
What do you guys think is the best Pokeon Podcast? I personally think P.U.C.L is. If you don't already know what it is, it's basically a really cool podcast made by a couple of teens where they talk about different pokemon related stuff. anyways, that's my opinion. What's yours?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Are you refering to those free fan made pokemon videos on Itunes?

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
I've never listened to PUCL, but I am a strong supporter of WTPT The Pokemon Times. Listen to it at www.thepokemontimes.com or search it on iTunes. Trust me, you won't be disappointed by this one in the least. (Note: the latest one where they're at PAX is not a good example of a typical show, check out some of the previous ones before judging.) They've been around for over a year, and hold contest, battling competitions, trainer tips, trivia, pokemon spotlight and much more!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I don't really know what to think.... To be honest I mean it might be a good idea?

Days
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
WWOP is a lesson series that goes through all of the pokedex entries. So far it's Bulbasaur-Ampheros. Super funny and fun to listen to all of the crazy dex entries XD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
WWOP is a lesson series that goes through all of the pokedex entries. So far it's Bulbasaur-Ampheros. Super funny and fun to listen to all of the crazy dex entries XD
Resurrected a pretty old thread. Considers threads that are roughly 3+ years old to be better off buried. Typically releases a new Pokemon generation every 3 years. Changes the landscape quite a bit. Doubts (without evidence) that most podcasts last 3 years either.

Locks this thread. Welcomes you to create a new thread about Pokemon podcasts, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back