• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BEST TCG COLLECTOR SOFTWARE!

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    NEW AMAZING POKEMON SOFTWARE! THIS SOFTWARE WILL MAKE YOU A BETTER POKEMON COLLECTOR! IT WILL ORGANIZE YOUR COLLECTIONS 100%! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO KNOW WHAT CARDS YOU HAVE AND WHAT CARDS YOU NEED WITH 100% ACCURACY! CHECK THE VIDEO TO TAKE A LOOK! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR TIME TO READ THIS...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • It's simple, which is a bit of a strength, but it's also its biggest flaw. Things I can think of are that it needs an option for tracking alternate foil versions of a card (less important) as well as how many of a particular card you have (more important).

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    FIRST UPDATE COMING SOON!!

CHECK THE VIDEO TO SEE THE NEW UPDATE!

/PokePediaCreator

SUBSCRIBE FOR THE LATEST NEWS!

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    It seems very nice and simple!
    i would just need a way to mark an amount of a card. Has that been implemented yet?
    Very great program.

Now to try to boot it on Linux...

Lexa

My maturity level depends on who I'm with. ;D
    Years
  • This is fabulous. I've been looking for something like this since I came back to TCG collecting!

Lauren92

#pokemonforlife
    Years
  • I don't see the name of this program, or a website for it anywhere here... Am I missing something? lol

Back