• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Third Version Game

The best third version?

• Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crystal

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Emerald

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Platinum

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    out of sheer curiousity - why haven't you played Emerald?
    I don't really remember why I never picked it up in the first place. And at this point I might as well just wait for the (probably) inevitable VC re-release rather than try to find a working, not-overpriced copy of the game.

Years
    I don't really remember why I never picked it up in the first place. And at this point I might as well just wait for the (probably) inevitable VC re-release rather than try to find a working, not-overpriced copy of the game.

Fair enough - I know you can find a good price for a copy on Ebay; as long as you don't mind the whole bidding process.

--

Edit

I also have to point out for the topics sake that one of the biggest reasons why I'd pick Emerald personally over something like Platinum is a matter of preference sake; Platinum did a lot of what Emerald did... I'd even argue that Platinum did a lot of those changes better than Emerald did honestly. I however, still fallback to Emerald as my answer because the Battle Frontier was a lot more fleshed out in my honest opinion, and I had a lot of fun getting through it as a kid when I owned the game.

Back