• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] [Beta 1.2 - 5-10 hrs gameplay] Pokemon Fission/Fusion Version

Which starter are you thinking about receiving?

• Furrco

Votes: 72 29.3%
  • Satyripup

Votes: 79 32.1%
  • Bottlefin

Votes: 95 38.6%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2020
    If a mega was added (idk if they're even in the game) but i'd love a mega lapras

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2020
    Wouldn't you want to fail the test so that you can get a free pokemon in bidoof as you still get a starter later on

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Where is the download link ?

I can only download the 1.2 patch file D:

Edit : Nevermind, found it on the discord :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2020
    I see!!!! that error is from a faulty event! Gonna make a hotfix right now! Thanks for bringing it up!

Edit: Hotfixed!

Hey, enjoying playing the game so far, but I think I'm getting this same error even though I downloaded from the latest link on here. Could you please tell me how to apply the hot fix? Also, is there a discord server for this game?

Years
  • Hey, enjoying playing the game so far, but I think I'm getting this same error even though I downloaded from the latest link on here. Could you please tell me how to apply the hot fix? Also, is there a discord server for this game?

Our discord link has been posted right under the logo. Your browser will prompt you on entering.

Known Bug: Dark Cave has a lock. We're working on resolving that issue! Thank you for enjoying the game so far!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    The patch file legit gave me a trojan. Just a warning to everyone. I went to extract the patch and my antivirus warned me of a trojan.

Years
  • I was super excited to play this game, but ran into a problem. My keyboard doesn't have a numpad or arrow keys, so I usually use WASD to move around. However, I am not able to change control options for the game. I can still play by holding my FN key and then using WASD, but I would love if I had the option of rebinding keys. Pokemon Empyrean has that ability and it works great, maybe something to look at?
    Regardless, I'm excited to give the game a try! And to the post above about a trojan...? Everything is totally fine on my end. A warning of a trojan does not mean it is a trojan. I had nothing and no files were flagged.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Is this game in development ot has the project been abandoned? Is there a rough estimate on the next update?

Years
  • The patch file legit gave me a trojan. Just a warning to everyone. I went to extract the patch and my antivirus warned me of a trojan.

No idea how that would happen. I use mediafire so you probably clicked on the wrong download link if you have a free account.

Years
    • She/Her
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Not sure if you know but I have a MediaFire account and it isn't your game that is to down loads ( it tries to get me to download some country album based on the name I immediately don't download) when I click on the link ( also your discord invite seems to be an expired temp one ) but if you need more people to play and look for bugs I would love too. :)

Back