• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] [Beta 1.2 - 5-10 hrs gameplay] Pokemon Fission/Fusion Version

Which starter are you thinking about receiving?

• Furrco

Votes: 72 29.3%
  • Satyripup

Votes: 79 32.1%
  • Bottlefin

Votes: 95 38.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • this is an annoying crash that happens every time...I hit f12 ad the game crashes. Is this by design or what? I wanna be sure since some fangames discourage soft resets I learned, but I wanna be sure of this before I assume this is intentional or not. I'm still trying to get a good starter and this crash is forcing me to reopen the game from the .exe every time

Yeah reset feature is finicky for all RMXP games if you reset too many too often. you can quicksave by pressing f8. alternatively you can start a new game from the load menu after the opening credits.

easy mode requires 4 correct answers
    normal and nuzlock require 7 correct answers
    ultimate requires all 10 to be answered correctly

We have a wiki and have published a cheat sheet if you *really* want to know, Although you should be able to answer the majority of them from looking at our published Westorn Pokedex on our wiki and bulbapedia. Radioactive type dynamics were published in our game thread. Pythion question is a guess but it should be based on patterns of legendary BSTs.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    no I answered the questions correctly to get the main starters, I saved my game prior to actually going through graduation to try to get a good nature and IV balance.

Years
  • discord link not working for me

just read back and saw this is a "portfolio version" so not final v1.0. Needed discord to report bugs cause there are too many to report here, but I guess you are working on fixing them for the actul v1.0 anyway, so nevermind. Looking forward for next release :)

why are all the Pokémon either green or grey though? I see how their official designs are much more colourful. If its a fallout thing, can you at least make it possible for the player to choose if they want them to be green or coloured?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • discord link not working for me

just read back and saw this is a "portfolio version" so not final v1.0. Needed discord to report bugs cause there are too many to report here, but I guess you are working on fixing them for the actul v1.0 anyway, so nevermind. Looking forward for next release :)

why are all the Pokémon either green or grey though? I see how their official designs are much more colourful. If its a fallout thing, can you at least make it possible for the player to choose if they want them to be green or coloured?

hm try this one: https://discord.gg/pXAsMKe

yeah I have a list of about 15 minor things need to fix after playing through the game myself! Will be releasing Patch #5 soonish

it is a fallout thing! Going back in to choose whether or not the pokemon will appear like their normal sprite or the pipboy aestheic could be something to consider however, doing something like that would either require more coding OR relabelling up to 3k sprites. Either option is beyond the scope for this current version.

Last edited:
    Years
  • hm try this one: https://discord.gg/pXAsMKe

yeah I have a list of about 15 minor things need to fix after playing through the game myself! Will be releasing Patch #5 soonish

it is a fallout thing! Going back in to choose whether or not the pokemon will appear like their normal sprite or the pipboy aestheic could be something to consider however, doing something like that would either require more coding OR relabelling up to 3k sprites. Either option is beyond the scope for this current version.

Thanks for discord link.

well, you could upload a graphic folder that contains the coloured sprites and we would download it and replace the one that has green sprites.

Last edited:
    Years
  • We have Patch #5 out!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ht86i6na3ohhn6i/Pokemon_Fusion_Beta_1.0_-_Portfolio_Patch_5.zip/file

Installation Instructions
    1) Replace your gam's data folder with your patch's
    2) If you have installed patch four, do not replace your characters folder. If you have not, simply replace the Characters folder with the patch's Character folder
    3) Copy and paste the files in Pictures and Battlers into your game. Be sure to overwrite the old files. Do not replace the folders lol

some fixes:
    - pokemon center glitch! Nurse joy no longer disappears!
    - nuzlocke mode crashed because of a certain typo in the script which has been fixed
    - Fire and water type moves give their proper damage in rain and neutral weather
    - a bazillion tileset errors
    - you should warp properly if you die
    - ledge puzzle in the Meadow Town Underground now works properly lol
    - some battlers got mixed up when putting them in the batch editor
    - pictures after the PLEETs exam display correctly

EliWils

Nine Tales of Destruction
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    I got an error saying that there was a script error, saying that 'the trainer type 'UG_T' is not valid' when I tried to challenge the guy in meadow town to a battle.

Years
  • I got an error saying that there was a script error, saying that 'the trainer type 'UG_T' is not valid' when I tried to challenge the guy in meadow town to a battle.

Yep. Should be fixed. Be sure to force the game to recompile by holding the ctrl key while opening your game.exe. You may need to do it multiple times to get it to load properly. RMXP was made in 2005 so the exe file is pretty janky on Windows 10. Be sure to download patch #5 if you haven't already.

Last edited:

EliWils

Nine Tales of Destruction
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    I tested the game on another PC and there was no error. I don't know why, but it doesn't work on my main PC.

Years
  • hmmmm how odd.

Also please note for anyone interested in using our custom assets: All custom assets aside from the FairyTale Girl OW are not free to use. You may only use our FairyTale Girl OW with Credit.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    is the game done with patches being released or is there a lot more that needs to be put in

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Just wondering if im having a moment cause I can't find a full download link aside from a patch

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Mediafire is a subscription service. You'll need to create an account to start downloading. It's free!

Weird, didnt need to make an account when i went back to it... Ive never had to make an account in the past. Ah well, should be downloading now :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Not sure if ive missed something but whenever I run it shows as the guy from BW2

Back