• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Beta 2 Released] Pokemon Infernal Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmas

General
Years
Very nice, pal. :) I'm still in love with those cave tiles.

I could revamp those tiles in the tower in Volten if you'd like (or you could use HG/SS's).

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Silverlight City

Wow nice road pallets but the building are a little too yellow.

(I wounder am I an IL fanboy?)

Maybe you are. ;)

Very nice, pal. :) I'm still in love with those cave tiles.

I could revamp those tiles in the tower in Volten if you'd like (or you could use HG/SS's).

THanks. Well, I'm trying to get hold of the ones that project platinum used, but if all fails, I'll try them or ask you. ;)

Updates

W00T The beta is finished but I'm not releaseing until Saturday. :P
And with that, I'm showing my last set of screens.

The Gamecorner

So these are basically the prizes for the gamecorner.

Trick House

Yes, the Trick House will available now, but only 2 puzzles since I'm too lazy to script events for the other HMs Hopefully, the puzzles won't be too tricky, but I'm the creator so I find them easy. :3

Closing Word

Okay, so expect a beta on Saturday. :P

Esmas

General
Years
Yeah, congrats on getting so much work done over the holidays.

But, I noticed that, with that awesome announcement, not many people are here to know about it. In my opinion, I think you need to start working on the commercial aspect of the hack; like having some neat graphics and a prettier thread (not that it isn't pretty already :P). I mean, usually, there's a whole bunch of anticipation on a release usually after it's premier beta, but in this case there isn't.

Good luck though, pal. I can't wait to see what you've hidden in the beta. ;)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
How many gyms are in Beta 2? I like the mapping of the ROM Hack.

4 gyms. :P

Congrats for finishing beta 2

Thanks. :)

Yeah, congrats on getting so much work done over the holidays.

But, I noticed that, with that awesome announcement, not many people are here to know about it. In my opinion, I think you need to start working on the commercial aspect of the hack; like having some neat graphics and a prettier thread (not that it isn't pretty already :P). I mean, usually, there's a whole bunch of anticipation on a release usually after it's premier beta, but in this case there isn't.

Good luck though, pal. I can't wait to see what you've hidden in the beta. ;)

Thanks. I'll fix the first post soon anyway and if people aren't exceited about beta 2, it's their loss. I'm not the most popular person in the rom hacking forum, so not many people know about this hack, or my hacking skills. :3

Esmas

General
Years
So then you should become more famous.

Seriously, though, consider advertising. :D
Oh, and I can still make those thread banners for you.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
So then you should become more famous.

Seriously, though, consider advertising. :D
Oh, and I can still make those thread banners for you.

Sure, I'll add them with the upcoming CSS. Thanks :)

And I don't want to be famous. I get enough PMs with n00bz asking for help as it is. >:0

Anyway, for beta 3 updates, I've mapped out the trick house puzzles for Surf and Cut and I'm going to make events for the HMs too. :3 Also, I plan to make a couple of more floors accessible in the Pokétron Co. building, with a nice Team Rocket event. :3

Years
man the truth is that this is the best hacks and saw that ^ ^ I love the graphics of fire red does not matter (although I only use it very much that of fire red tiles) the truth this hack is very good.

srry for mi bad english xD im spanish.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
umm i have not played the beta but is the game based in the jhoto region

Esmas

General
Years
umm i have not played the beta but is the game based in the jhoto region
No, it's not. That's why the name has nothing to do with the Johto region, and the screenshots have names of places that are not in that region, and the storyline says that this hack takes place in the Midao region.

It's okay, but... it's a little too narrow, don't you think? And you saved it as a .gif file. :P

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Wow. this hack looks really good, especially the fossil digging.

Thanks. :)

man the truth is that this is the best hacks and saw that ^ ^ I love the graphics of fire red does not matter (although I only use it very much that of fire red tiles) the truth this hack is very good.

srry for mi bad english xD im spanish.

No, it's not. That's why the name has nothing to do with the Johto region, and the screenshots have names of places that are not in that region, and the storyline says that this hack takes place in the Midao region.

It's okay, but... it's a little too narrow, don't you think? And you saved it as a .gif file. :P

Yup, you're right for both posts. The banner is nice but too narrow. Also, some parts of Johto will be in this hack :3

Updates

I'm refining and adding stuff before I carry on with the storyline.

Frosted Canyon

So this is frosted canyon remapped into more of a canyon.

Winter Path

So this is the remapped Winter Path. In beta 3. the cave will be accessible and will be shown in the next update :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
This hack is coming along pretty well. Here is a idea but maybe in the Frosted Canyon you could add one of the fire legendarys and around him would water tiles and green grass tiles.

Esmas

General
Years
Nice updates, pal! :)

This hack is coming along pretty well. Here is a idea but maybe in the Frosted Canyon you could add one of the fire legendarys and around him would water tiles and green grass tiles.
That doesn't make sense to me. If anything, put an Ice-type Legendary. It's Frosted Canyon. xD;

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years

Updates

Okay peepz, it's time for the release of beta 2. :)
But first let's show some screens of the ice cave where you can find Cut. :3

Icicle Cavern

Just a cavern with mini ice puzzles. :3 In beta 4 you can a Regice in this cave. :P

Beta 2

Enjoy the beta :) Also, I now that some texts and sprites need to be chnaged, and I will get the done for beta 3. Also, I know about the ladder block erroes in the caves and I will fixed them for beta 3. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back