• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Beta 2 Released] Pokemon Infernal Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
  • Congrats on the second beta Pokepal!
    This hack has made some great steady progress, which is always nice to see.
    Do you want us to post any bugs we find here in the thread, or should we pm you?

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • Congrats on the second beta Pokepal17!
    This hack has made some great steady progress, which is always nice to see.
    Do you want us to post any bugs we find here in the thread, or should we pm you?

Please do. I'll update the first post with bugs so people don't repeat bugs. :3

Ven

Tyrian
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    pokemonfireredgba4.png

I'm pretty sure I saw this EXACT Lab (except for the door) in Liquid Ocean, care to explain?

Esmas

General
    Years
  • pokemonfireredgba4.png

I'm pretty sure I saw this EXACT Lab (except for the door) in Liquid Ocean, care to explain?
    Don't jump to conclusions as soon as you see something that's in two different hacks. It could be a public tile, or even tile from another game, a specific permission given by the author of a hack or creator of the tile, etc. And look at the credits.

I can't wait to play the game [again]. I didn't get to go through the whole game to beta test it, so sorry about that. ;)

EDIT: Here's one small bug that I found.
    infernallegend01.png

And I'd suggest making gameplay longer, like adding several scripts to each town. I mean, I've already passed through 3 or 4 towns in about a minute...unless the region is absolutely huge.

And maybe you can change the Nidoran♀ at the intro. xD;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    how Can I play beta 2 from where I left off in beta 1?
    I really don't want to play through beta one's events again...

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • I'm at Sunnyshore Beach now. How many puzzles are accessible in the Trick House?

Only 2 puzzles, I'm afraid.

Don't jump to conclusions as soon as you see something that's in two different hacks. It could be a public tile, or even tile from another game, a specific permission given by the author of a hack or creator of the tile, etc. And look at the credits.

I can't wait to play the game [again]. I didn't get to go through the whole game to beta test it, so sorry about that. ;)

EDIT: Here's one small bug that I found.
    infernallegend01.png

And I'd suggest making gameplay longer, like adding several scripts to each town. I mean, I've already passed through 3 or 4 towns in about a minute...unless the region is absolutely huge.

And maybe you can change the Nidoran♀ at the intro. xD;

Well, I find making stuff in every town gets repetetive and boring, and you'll get slowed down soon enough. :3 Thanks for that, it's not really a bug, I just hadn't made the warps for it yet. :3 I'll add it to the first post.

how Can I play beta 2 from where I left off in beta 1?
    I really don't want to play through beta one's events again...

You can't, without encountering glitches and stuff. :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    You can't, without encountering glitches and stuff. :3
    I'm playing it again... I'll post a bug I found in Powerline Meadow:
    55f2be24ff.png

Movement Permission error.:(
    And what do I do now, I'm at Powerline meadow and when I try to enter the Powerplant it says: The door is locked...

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    It looks promising, but one dumb Question, cant open it, with my Emulator when I click open there is nothing in the map :S

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    In some way I cant open it, I unpacked it with 7-Zip and there is a map with the game in it but cant open it with GBA emulator.

Years
  • I've played Beta 2 last weekend and it was good. Does it end after Voltaic Gym? Also, a suggestion for the fourth gym, having to press the same switch a dozen times for it to open is really annoying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back