• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beta Zelda 64: Is the triforce somehow obtainable?

Can you obtain the triforce on Zelda oot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Yes that elesuve triforce. I always wanted to get it on oot but couldnt do it because there wasnt a code for it on gameshark. Do you guys know if it is obtainable and if you know how to get it if so. (Please do not lie about what you are saying such as "Oh I got the triforce and all you gotta do is beat the game with all items and all everything and dont die and you get it" I can tell thats a lie.)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    No, no it's not obtainable. At least, it isn't by any normal means. I wouldn't know about sharking it or anything. Regardless, this isn't a poll it's a simple question. So it goes in Other Games regardless. o_O

Years
    I guess the more appropriate question would be, why would you need it? In the other Zelda games, it served it's purpose to move the plot along, but the OoT plot was about collecting the medallions of the Sages.

So uh...if it was in the Beta Zelda 64, it was because they didn't have the plot fully completed yet.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    The Triforce was once obtainable in the Alpha Version of the game, but the plot was redone so many times after that that half the known versions after that most likely didn't have it.

Was it in the beta? Since "beta" is an unfinished version of the game, but similar to the final product, it didn't have the Triforce in it. No evidence of it in the whole game has been found since some video from 1995 so... it's 0% likely it's both in the beta or in the final release.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    I recall a rumour sometime ago that if you were able to beat the running man in Ocarina of Time (the one who always beats you by one second), you get the Triforce.

However, it's a load of old rubbish. I wish people would stop going on about it.

Zet

Years
    well being the geek I am over OoT and done my research, the triforce was obtainable in the beta version due the coding and the movie/pics etc, but was removed from the final version since well what could you really use it for? but you can look at some vids on youtube and look at the triforce on Link's hand x3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    You can see the Triforce through things like GameShark and Action Replay - but you can't obtain it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyJHxdfh4Z0
    But I don't think that's what you're looking for. XDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHTEoB7r4J4
    Now, with this one. You're just at a weird angle and you're probably just looking at Link's hand. You can tell because one triangle is brighter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRm08mpTmuI
    And this is from an early beta.

So, long story short - no, the Triforce cannot be obtained in OoT.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    It's impossible to get it unless you hack the game or use the beta quest code. The beta quest is the only way to get the triforce, unfortunately.

EDIT: Oops, I accidentally voted on the wrong poll option. V_V

Back