• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Lolitroll - n. - One who trolls to be funny but phails. Origin: Lol and Troll. History: SL's brain.

New topic? Hmm. .
Spoiler:

We all can only hope. .

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Err. . Shinji haters don't. But they just don't like change. Which is why they love Satoshi.​

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Lolitroll - n. - One who trolls to be funny but phails. Origin: Lol and Troll. History: SL's brain.

Doesn't this post make you a 'lolitroll' then?
You know that sounds strangely similar to lolicon, coincidence?

oh... err... Shinji is super hawt, I agree.
I think if Shinji existed irl he would have many reasons to be extremely frightened.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
No, that really doesn't. It's my definition of my made-up word. Not just that, but I needed another post for the Shinji topic anyway.​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Doesn't he get hot with that darn jacket? I mean, I bet he wears it all day.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
You're a perv, SL-hakase. I'm more interested in what he wears under that thick, thick jacket.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
What are you talking about? XD I was wondering about that green undershirt he has on. Do you not see it?

picture.php

See?​

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
/waggles finger
stop thinking so dirty you gaaaizz/slapped

/crosses fingers for beach filler episode/brick'd <:D

That shirt may possibly contain all the secrets of life for all we know .0.
something strange or magnificent could be hidden /high

or its justs a plain old green turtle neck ~n~

Back