• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I already have before, but I guess I could. I could list the reasons I like him besides the fact that he's attractive.

I love his attitude. He's so badass and doesn't care what people think. Although he's slightly rude, he's just honest about it and I can respect that.

He's a strong person and an incredibly strong trainer.

He's actually got depth as a character, unlike everyone else in the show (with the exception of Haruka, of course, who had character development).

Shinji has got the best Pokémon ever. All he needs now is a Raichu that pwns Pikachu and his team would be perfect. But I guess that's what his awesome Erebuu is for, right? ^_~

I love his clothes and hair, too. XD

That better? Actually, these reasons are the main reasons I like him. If he were sexy and a goodie-goodie, I'd probably hate him.​

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Yesh. Better. Now lick the floor J/k.

As for Haruka, yes, she was good too, if a bit ditzy. Better than Hikari any day.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I agree; Shinji is naturally handsome. How he does it while being a complete ass is beyond me, but he does it so well. XD I guess I just like the ruder ones.

Yeah, I hate Hikari. D= Down with IkariShipping; up with ColdCoffeeShipping!​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'm a yaoi, yuri, tentacle, furry, heterosexual fan. XD I like everything. Except for bodily functions.​

Back