• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyond Time and Space, Team Galactic Fanclub

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Pink Typhlosion, dear, you seem to have missed my post. Or were you intending to reject my application?

Actually, Aqua is aware of the Rocket's treachery, and has decided to have no dealings with them. Team Rocket is minding their own business at the moment due to internal affairs. And Team Magma has been on the down-low for a while, though it's not like anyone cares.

By far the strongest team around is Rocket, though Aqua is starting to become prominent.

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Hm. It seems like Team Magma is planning something...Maybe they have something to do with the current Rocket events?

And about the Admin thing, TheSmartOne posted before me, so I think it's fair that she gets a shot at being an Admin. So, um, for now I'll stay a Grunt...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Thank you for the consideration, but I much prefer my position as a grunt. It gives me the power of being unrecognized. And as a grunt I can concentrate on one Pokemon, where as an Admin I would have to split my attentions.

Years
    Sorry I missed you post :cer_confused: but welcome both of you :)

It's very nice to see new members as always! (Winks to registering members)

New Topic:
    What Legendary Pokemon should we get first?

- Diagla
    - Palkia
    - Giratina
    - Arceus
    - (Start low) Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    No worries, dear.

Hmm? Aren't the Lake Trio vital to obtaining the Creation Trio, and the Creation Trio vital to Arceus? I would choose to capture the Lake Trio in secrecy, and work our way up from there. And what use are the Legendary Birds to us?

Years
    No worries, dear.

Hmm? Aren't the Lake Trio vital to obtaining the Creation Trio, and the Creation Trio vital to Arceus? I would choose to capture the Lake Trio in secrecy, and work our way up from there. And what use are the Legendary Birds to us?

True so if we want Diagla/Palkia/Giratina we need the Lake Trio. The Legendary birds could be used for battle, and or we can use the unfinished project of Team Rocket and combine all three for power purposes :cer_evil:

Misty Fan

Water Pokemon Master
    Years
    We do need the lake trio first. then maybe Dialga first, followed by Palkia then Giratina. The birds are nice to have but i think its a waste of time trying to capture the legendary birds.

ACE9223

ACE Trainer
    Years
    jest a question Boss when you issued our pokemon, dose this meen we get to trade for them from you? and i do have to agree with misty about the birds we should focus on the three lake pkmn cos getting the three legendarys meen too much work and not enough time untill then im going to train my pokemon if anybody wants to trade send me a pm and i will add you

Last edited:

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    As TheSmartOne said, we should capture the Lake Trio first, to get the higher ones. We could also capture the Legendary Birds to show our power and determination. Or do we plan to do the whole thing in secret?

(And I'll be an Admin if needed. If not, though, I'm perfectly happy with staying a Grunt.)

ACE9223

ACE Trainer
    Years
    jest got an idea! if we exchange each others fc on b&w through pm's we can have privacy on our meetings through our games through voice chat so that way we dont have to type everytime when we speek and that way it will keep spys from knowing our plans, practise our battle skills, and trade for different pkmn to fill our pokedex's!

BOSS with your permission, may i suggest we try this plan?

Last edited:

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Welcome, ~Ryukaa! It's nice to have a new member. :)
    And that link is hilarious! XD
    Seems we have a slight bit of inactivity in this group...I wonder what happened to everyone. (Don't tell me that pest, Looker, got them!? D:)

EDIT: So, um. What happened to everyone?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2011
    Username:Pokeweb

Partner Pokemon: Abra

I hearby pledge to team galactic that I agree to all aims stated!

Should we take over any other regions?

How about Fiore!! WE WILL CREATE A BRAND NEW WORLD

Last edited:
    Back