• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Big Brother UK

marshmello

i'm a star :)
Years
  • Even though i dont like Becky or Mario, Mario should go and i want to see how lisa copes with his loss.

She hasnt got any best friends as she has been hanging around with Mario and hasnt really been very independent.

For the first 3 days in big brother, she was independent but i saw she hated that.

If becky goes, then i would like to see how Luke copes and will he be as sly as he is now?

I think Rex speaks too much about his restaurant and Mo is just greedy and likes food.

I hate Belinda, i wanted to punch her when she was going " b-b-b-becky...b-b-b-belinda...b-b-b-big brother. "

SHUT UP

AceTrainerNicole

マニアがあること? ??慢している
    Years
  • "The universe is calling Mario" Hahahaa
    Couse it is.

I thought Darnell should've made Stu heavenly. He sleeps in B-Block, Maysoon doesn't. Bit unfair.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Well, I think that Becky is such a Drama Queen, however I think that she is being less *****y and annoying in general. As for the situation with Darnell and the others, I'm not too bothered. I don't mind if Mohammed went.

marshmello

Years
  • Well, I think that Becky is such a Drama Queen, however I think that she is being less *****y and annoying in general. As for the situation with Darnell and the others, I'm not too bothered. I don't mind if Mohammed went.

Yeah she is, but she is the only entertaining one...the really entertaining one!

Darnell is scary.

Mo is greedy.

Lisa is a big head.

Rachel is annoying.

Maysoon is boring.

Kat is loud.

Dale is immature.

Stu is normal.

Luke is funny.

Sara is normal.

Mikey is dark.

Becky is all of the above.

Years
  • lol Big Brother is the stupidest show created, seriously why would you waste your life watching such a stupid show. Anyone who watches this show is as stupid as anyone who goes on the show.
    Thank god this show will soon be no more, see ya later Big Brother FOREVER!! MUAHAHAHA. In case you didn't know, they are taking this show off the television permanently. PHEW, No more Big Brother crap.

marshmello

Years
  • lol Big Brother is the stupidest show created, seriously why would you waste your life watching such a stupid show. Anyone who watches this show is as stupid as anyone who goes on the show.
    Thank god this show will soon be no more, see ya later Big Brother FOREVER!! MUAHAHAHA. In case you didn't know, they are taking this show off the television permanently. PHEW, No more Big Brother crap.

Im not stupid thanks. You're calling millions of people stupid and thats unfair.
    Its called being 'addicted'.
    If you watched it once, you are hooked. Thats what it does. Its entertaining too.
    Im glad its going because i dont want to watch it, i have to because its really addictive and funny.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    lol Big Brother is the stupidest show created, seriously why would you waste your life watching such a stupid show. Anyone who watches this show is as stupid as anyone who goes on the show.

Unfortunatley for you, no it isnt and it carries on... because I'm back!

Big Brother is a highly entertaining show. And no, it is not just a house where they shove random people in so that people sat at home can watch people sat in their homes doing nothing. It's a very cleverly put together show, anybody can see that it requires a lot of preparation and planning, which inevitably makes it clever, not stupid - as you may claim.

There is a lot of psychological influence involved. You may not understand this but watching peoples behaviour towards the house, the other housemates, the tasks, shows a lot about a person and how their mind works, which is interesting. The housemates go through all sorts of journeys and ups and downs which also have moralistic values which you can learn from. It not only acts as entertainment, it can be considered scientific education put in the most simplistic and watchable way. Most other tv shows don't show any sort of slant like this. And call this small, or petty, but every character in there is comparable to anybody you may know. So you learn how others may be behaving and why, so then you can make more sensical desicions as to how to react in situations. It also brings up great debates such as this, which are healthy and normal. If that is stupid, then I guess the comment you just made is beyond explination of the word.

And that I must say has to be one of the most aggresive posts I have ever read on this forum. Which leads me to believe you did that on purpose to strike a reaction from us all.

Now, enough about the obvious stuff...

Who does everybody have their money on winning BB9? I'm really uncertain, it keeps changing for me all the time, but now I feel strongly that it might be Dale.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • OMG!!! :D :O :D :O I didn't even know this thread existed. Well I gotta say that you don't have the right to insult Big Brother

Big Brother is a highly entertaining show. And no, it is not just a house where they shove random people in so that people sat at home can watch people sat in their homes doing nothing. It's a very cleverly put together show, anybody can see that it requires a lot of preparation and planning, which inevitably makes it clever, not stupid - as you may claim.

There is a lot of psychological influence involved. You may not understand this but watching peoples behaviour towards the house, the other housemates, the tasks, shows a lot about a person and how their mind works, which is interesting. The housemates go through all sorts of journeys and ups and downs which also have moralistic values which you can learn from. It not only acts as entertainment, it can be considered scientific education put in the most simplistic and watchable way. Most other tv shows don't show any sort of slant like this. And call this small, or petty, but every character in there is comparable to anybody you may know. So you learn how others may be behaving and why, so then you can make more sensical desicions as to how to react in situations. It also brings up great debates such as this, which are healthy and normal. If that is stupid, then I guess the comment you just made is beyond explination of the word.

And that I must say has to be one of the most aggresive posts I have ever read on this forum. Which leads me to believe you did that on purpose to strike a reaction from us all.

Oh and Kat to win Defo ^^ But I don't think bexs should of went. She had to be my second fave and was the life nad soul of the house...

COKKIE POWER!!!

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Did anyone see Dayle and Maysoon's "robbery"? It was funny, or should i say, HIRARIOUS!

If i hear another "Cookie love" or "Happy house" song again, i'm going to SCREAM!

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Did anyone see Dayle and Maysoon's "robbery"? It was quite funny, or should i say, HIRARIOUS!

If i hear another "Cookie love" or "Happy house" song again, i'm going to SCREAM!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I have to say, I agree with like everything you said Crocadilius about BB ;D Good post.

Anyway, soo lots of things have happened since I last posted. But, currently, these are my opinions on some housemates: Kat is the same old Kat, and she has a good chance in winning, although her antics may become more boring towards the audience, and people may gradually find her too annoying; Rachel.. my opinions towards her have changed recently. She's a nice person, but too nice. If she wants to appear more of a true competitor towards the audience and other housemates, then she'll possibly have to change a bit in the way she presents her opinions on things. But what I am certain about, is that she is playing no game whatsoever, and she's just being herself. About Stuart... I like him; he's a really nice guy and he doesn't really have any faults to his personality. He actually might win; I would like to see him win tbh. Dale is alright, I don't really dislike him, but I do still remember how he was like in his audition tape...reallllllly shallow... Rex is..I guess he is okay, but he's been quite arrogant recently IMO. I don't really want him to win, he's not a favourite for me.

I watched BB tonight, and OMG, Rex's GF came in. It was quite a surprise, but Rex's guy mates didn't seem to be so happy with it, probably cuz Rex won't be the same again, until he and his GF are separated. Stu didn't especially appear glad that she came in. I'm not sure if Rex is actually too happy about it, maybe he thought it might ruin things. I'm optimistic about the next weeks coming. Nicole is going to settle in nicely I believe, and Rex will do fine. I don't know about any future characteristic changes for the other housemates.

I'm glad Luke has gone, because he wasn't entertaining without Bex... he was like a sheep without its shepard... he was gradually becoming fine with the fact he'd lost his best friendl Plus, she was the person who created and maintained his role as an individual with a good chance of winning, within the house. But I will miss his old self; I wish Bex and him could come back into the house for some added entertainment xD

Last edited:

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I was pretty surprised that they put Rex's girlfriend into the house! I don't think Stuart looked happy :D.

I remember at the start of the series, i think Luke was favourite to win but now he's out and Katreya is favourite to win..

I cracked up so bad when i saw Mikie eating that chilly pepper.. it was so funny when he started sticking out his tongue and his eyes started watering XD.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Well, Kat has always been one of the favs to win, but I have no idea who will win. I think it will be out of Kat, Stu and Mikey. That's my bet.

Haha, Mikey made me laugh when he ate it lol. He looked like he was dying a horrible death.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Mike was kind of bragging about it not being that hot, then a few seconds later he's gasping "milk", and the others are laughing XD.

I think Darnell might go far as well. I kind of like him, but yet again, i thought Luke would go far at the start and now he's been evicted :D.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeah, he seemed like he was. Just a funny clip, lol.

Well, I like Darnell. I don't think he will win though; I think he holds a bit of an aggression towards things, not necessarily physical but he gets fired up pretty quick. Plus, I think he may be getting a little hate from some of the other housemates, due to his mingling with Kat and Rachel and their singing antics. I don't knowwww =\

What are your views on Rachel?

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    thanks Suki :D glad to see people actually read that lengthy post lol :)

this putting rex's girlfriend into the house... i think it would have been better if luke had stayed for it. he was the one who said girl number 6 in the line up was more attractive, so there would have been some bitterness left for him to deal with. but he would have made it entertaining.

last nights episode was basically just rex and nicole with each other all the time. there is a vast difference between the relationship of rex and nicole compared to lisa and mario. i know theyre much older, but i think they were more entertaining.

this heaven and hell thing too, i hope they finish it soon. i dunno why, but its boring me now. i think its because none of the housemates care about it much any more now they have all been in heaven. anybody else agree?

i think rachel is a fine example of a strong willed person, and its entertaining to see the other housemates slate her to hell and then come out to find that she isnt fake. lukes reaction on bblb was funny, hes inconvinced. the camera never lies ;)

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Yeah, he seemed like he was. Just a funny clip, lol.

Well, I like Darnell. I don't think he will win though; I think he holds a bit of an aggression towards things, not necessarily physical but he gets fired up pretty quick. Plus, I think he may be getting a little hate from some of the other housemates, due to his mingling with Kat and Rachel and their singing antics. I don't knowwww =\

What are your views on Rachel?

I really like rachel, she's my new favorite to win, shes funny and kind, she doesn't let stuff get her down which makes her a great housemate.

Does anyone else think Nicole looks alot like Steph? Even by the way she moans and sounds.

Rex and Nicole seem to be an awful couple!, there seem to be so many cracks in thier relationship, I think thats because Rex just throws money at her and it makes her happy, but he can't do that in there.

Heaven and Hell should of ended long ago in my opinion it was only funny when Bex was there and moaned. I was watching Jen's eviction the other day and I never realised how big the living area is before Heaven and Hell.

I'm Glad Lukes gone, Mikey/Mo next?

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I really like rachel, she's my new favorite to win, shes funny and kind, she doesn't let stuff get her down which makes her a great housemate.

Does anyone else think Nicole looks alot like Steph? Even by the way she moans and sounds.

Rex and Nicole seem to be an awful couple!, there seem to be so many cracks in thier relationship, I think thats because Rex just throws money at her and it makes her happy, but he can't do that in there.

Heaven and Hell should of ended long ago in my opinion it was only funny when Bex was there and moaned. I was watching Jen's eviction the other day and I never realised how big the living area is before Heaven and Hell.

I'm Glad Lukes gone, Mikey/Mo next?

Yeah, it seems their relationship isnt so strong, and also Steph is the same age as Nicole. If i can be honest, quite a few young relationships I've seen have been similar to the one Nicole and Rex are in. It just doesn't seem so right, Rex says he loves her so much, but its hard to tell if its the same for her. She hasnt mentioned much as of yet about Rex.

Mohammed will probably go real soon, and I hope Kat goes. She really is starting to irritate me a little now. She is a big character and does deserve to go on further, but I don't want her to win Big Brother. Just for the reason that I can't relate to her very much.

Back