• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BigMacintosh15 has arrived

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    Hello I am a huge fan oh Nintendo's pokemon series and I am 16 years old and some people think that oh hahaha he's 16 and he still plays pokemon hahaha what a nerd well they've got no room to talk because they know what game you are playing whenever you start so hahaha right back at 'em.

Years
  • Hey kid you forgot to mention that you can only battle you stink at cathcing and evolving.

Im just kidding and make sure you look at the rules
    P.S. to all of you other people who see me being "mean" to him well he is my best friend irl!
    :) :) :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello Big Macintosh! Welcome to PC!

You've probably guessed that many people here love Pokemon. I'm 21 and still love Pokemon. And there is people my age and older so I no problem with someone who's 16 who still plays the games. :) To me there's not limit on how old you can be to play Pokemon! But what particular things do you like about Pokemon? For example, I mostly love the games, but I also like the anime and manga alot too. Of course we have tons of boards for Pokemon for all of those things so I recommend you explore the boards a bit!

Guessing by your username, I'm thinking you're a fan of My Little Pony? I can't deny it, I like Friendship is Magic too myself. I remember everyone talking about it and I got naturally curious so I watched an episode and got hooked! I consider myself a "brony" to an extent, but I still need to catch up with season 3, but I'm almost done! Always should get around to watching the Equestria Girls movie. Heard lots of good things about it. Can't wait for Season 4! Big Mac is a cool character but my favorites are Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. ANYWAY, if you really like MLP yourself, you'll be interested in the My Little Pony fan club we have. It's a popular club and you can discuss all about MLP. There's other clubs in Fan Clubs & Groups and Pokemon Clubs too. I think being involved in clubs are really fun and you'll make a good amount of friends there. You shouldn't have problems making friends either way because we have a large group of nice members who love being friends with new users. I hope you can start chat with people. You can talk with me whenever you want!

I really hope you can make friends here too! See you around and enjoy your stay. If you ever need anything there's always people who will help you including the moderators. Later and have fun!

Years
  • Hey there BigMacintosh15, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like my friend AWSquared has everything covered for what we have to offer here at PC! So be sure to check everything out and find your home :p j/k about the home part because you can post anywhere you choose here at PC! And that's really cool on how you know someone here at PC, too!

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure that you have looked over the rules here at PC.. we don't like it when new members get into trouble immediately upon joining because they overlooked a small rule and possibly get themselves an infraction :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting anyone around here on staff.. They are the users with the bold usernames, and they really would be more than glad in helping you out with anything you may need help on. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, BigMacintosh15! You are always welcome to send me a PM or leave a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat with me and you could even send me a friend request if you want! ^_^

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to the forum, sir! Great to meet you.

You're not too old to play Pokemon at all. I'm 22 and still play it! :D It's really fun and perfect for all ages. I'm sure that if an adult were to try the games they'd get hooked, too. My parents are pretty boring and assume games are usually for kids.. but boy are they wrong. How long have you been playing? I'm usually not embarrassed to admit I play Pokemon to a friend and sometimes see people in our college cafeteria who play. What generation is your favorite? Any Pokemon you like more than the rest? Do you have a favorite type, perhaps? You can check out our myriads of Pokemon boards and get involved with the discussions; we have a lot of other Pokemon fans here. A lot of them are even older than you so of course there's no worries at all! No one would think you're a nerd for liking Pokemon here. We're a big and friendly community chalk-full of people who all love the same series.

Since you're into the Pokemon games, I think you'd like the Pokemon Gaming Central board! You can discuss Pokemon gaming as a whole there. Specific generation discussions belong in their appropriate boards, though, but I'm sure you know that already. Just get exploring and have a good time! If you're into other parts of the franchise like the anime or trading card game, you can participate in those boards too and have a swell time. And hey, of course places like Pokemon Clubs would be awesome for you as well so be sure to check it out, as AWsquared suggested! You can join fun Pokemon groups there, including a dark type fanclub, cute Pokemon fanclub, and other neat little things.

If you're ever confused, just ask a moderator or post in the Questions & Feedback board! We're always willing to help and want to make sure you have a great time here. You awesome members make up the forum so we wouldn't be where we are without you. :) And most importantly, don't be shy! I used to be a wee shy member back in the day but once you meet people and really get involved, you start forgetting all about that shyness.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • 16 and plays pokemon?? sounds legit tbh! lol anyway,welcome here,have a great time around and enjoy pokemon fans company

in case you needed help...well,i'm not the best person ...just kidding i would be glad to help ^.^

Have a great time

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    Sup BigMacintosh15! I'm 17 and I've been playing Pokemon since I was 4. lol

No matter how old you get, I don't think it matters when it comes to Pokemon. Who cares what people say, right? Anyways, welcome to the site dude.

Back