• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Bike or Running Shoes?

Bike or Shoes?

• Bike!

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • Running shoes!

Votes: 52 81.3%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Running shoes. The bike isn't significantly faster than the shoes so the trade off of not seeing my Pokémon tagging along behind me isn't worth it. The fact that the running shoes don't need B held down all the time just seals the deal for me.

*Meowth V.2*

Still Got The Blues.
    Years
  • Shoes.

Even thought I don't have the game yet I would love to have my Pokemon walk/run after me rather then using the bike.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well right now I'm playing, I'm in running shoes.
    Most of the times I used running shoes, I just love looking the pokemon follows me <3

Years
  • I see alot of people really like seeing their pokemon run behind them ^^ I guess its to be expected! Im surprised one person actualy does not like to seem them!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    i don't have the game get but i'm using running shoes all the way, the bike is to much of a hassle. oh and pokemon walking with you is just awsome :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • i only used the bike twice once when i first got it and again when i was about to fall asleep but wanted to get my pkmn to a pokecenter,i usually just use the auto run thing cuz i liove seeing charizard and poliwraths sprites,but im going to slow walk through most of kanto

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I like the improved running shoe feature, but I perfer the bike.

(does the running shoes have a cool theme song when you use them? I didnt think so lol)

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Well for me it depends on whether or not I'm in a hurry or not. For example: if I really need to get where a Pokemon that only appears during the day is, and it's like 6:00, I'll get on the bike. But if I can take my time, I'll run. I must say I love my Totodile. When I was listening to the National Park music, and my Totodile cuddled with me, I almost cried...

Esmas

General
    Years
  • It'd be funny to see your Pokémon run after you on your bike XD

Seriously though, Running Shoes. It's more relaxed. Actually, I walk everywhere I go :|

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I love using the running shoes in this game. o3o It's fast, but not too fast.

When riding a bike, I tend to not notice things and run into a lot of trees.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Although I like the bike when I know I'm going a long distance, but I like the running shoes better, of course seeing my pokemans follow me is awesome <3

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • I like both. I wish pokemon could tag along somehow like on a trailer thing behind your bike. ;w;
    I am using the bike atm, though, because I"m hatching eggs

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Now that I've played for ~25h, I can safely say:

Running Shoes is priority and what I use most of the time; however:

When hatching eggs, I prefer the bike, which is obvious.

My Eevee keeps trying to evolve at Lvl. 21 lol :\

Back