• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birb Mafia [Endgame!]

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • I would also like to question this vote. Is this a random voting too or is there some basis behind this?
    Mostly wanted to see what might happen, but didn't really get what I was hoping from it
    [unvote]

For now I'll just wait for more people to answer my questions, the ones I really want to hear from haven't answered yet. Home what do you think about Ash?
    i'm kinda still on the Sparkin' train...
    why?

@Nani - Why did you leave Ash out of your reads?

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Yeah my inputs were similar to others but that's what I was genuinely feeling. I don't want mafia to narrow down numbers of townie so they can get PR :p

I agree with you newie as I stated I was just unmotivated... B/w that gunner being scummy in your reads is kinda out of blue :p Or you already mentioned about scum leaning gunner and I've not noticed it?
    I mainly gave reads when asked to, and I wasn't really that suspicious of Gunner until the watcher caught her on Day 3 so I didn't mention anything. She was kind of lurking back then but it was early in the game and I was more focused on other players. My first read list was made after she got confirmed mafia, thus she got labeled as such. Before that she was in between null and slightly scummy.

Now, at the moment I'm having some major issues with internet access, and these issues won't be resolved until Friday so I'm going to go ahead and vote while I'm still able. I'll try to hang in there as long as I can, but if I can't I'll have to drop out and I'm very sorry. This vote is just to have a vote on the board, so again I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

[Vote] purplecicada

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years

• Well, Ash didn't spill the promised beans on possible fos if Radiating turned out to be innocent. I am not chalking it up to scummy but if Ash has useful information, it should be revealed.

I have a possible fos or two if you turn out to be inno after all but... (radiating vote)

Also, she was also on the sparkin bandwagon before but failed to vote D1 iirc. She's null for me at the moment, possibly leaning on scummy since she didn't give the promised info. We've revealed Radiating to be edgy, so where is it?

also, [VOTE]Desinishon just in case, I am asleep if the day ends.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I voted Sparkin 'cause he was saying he'll provide something but when the vote started stacking up, he only gave some reads.....I was against rad bandwagon so I voted for Sparkin

[Vote]Sparkin

I've to vote someone...it's not like my vote will make any difference in lynch.. ?\_(?)_/?

this is what I said. Next day bandwagon was already formed on sparkin...

As for Ash, they were looking town to me at start but they have been so quiet lately so they're null for me...

I know home you have been most vocal player in the game so far but well what are you doing now? Agreeing with other people inputs, that's the same thing I've done before. I'm really confused Idk who to vote...

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The only reason I've been asking people for reads is because I do not wish to shoot an innocent person, as I am the Vigilante. I have been trying to get information for scum reads, and I haven't used my bullet yet. If you want to lynch me now that I have confessed my role, feel free to do so as I will most likely be targetted by Mafia soon.

jombii

Years
  • I voted Sparkin 'cause he was saying he'll provide something but when the vote started stacking up, he only gave some reads.....I was against rad bandwagon so I voted for Sparkin

this is what I said. Next day bandwagon was already formed on sparkin...

As for Ash, they were looking town to me at start but they have been so quiet lately so they're null for me...

I know home you have been most vocal player in the game so far but well what are you doing now? Agreeing with other people inputs, that's the same thing I've done before. I'm really confused Idk who to vote...

Well, i think it is counter productive if I disagree for the sake of disagreeing, more so when I do see points I agree with.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I feel that now would be a good time for me to use my bullet. However, I want to make absolutely certain that I am going to kill a mafia member and not accidentally shoot an innocent person. Mafia now have 3 people to go for, so I request that our doctor choose wisely tonight on who to heal. Hopefully I will be able to get my bullet in, and kill the right person, before I end up being killed myself. Mafia no longer have a reason to keep me alive as of now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

But i did iirc. I cant find the post bc im on my phone but i said i was scumreading sparkin and purple. Someone above mentioned as such. I dont think purple is scum unless someone counterclaims. Not really leaning towards anyone rn i have to read back again.

That said tho sry for being quiet. Got into a car crash so i havent really been online ive been laying in bed instead. Ill see bout being here after work tho.

Sparkin

I go with protecting purple. Might guarantee the kill before they take it from us.

Superjolt

Years
  • now we have an issue. We should be agreeing on two solid scum reads. One to lynch and one for purple to hopefully Vig kill. Of course, we don't have to use the big kill, but it would be incredibly advantageous to use it - use it correctly - and use it now.
    Well there seems to be a consensus scum read on Desi. Are you town reading Home, Fletch? Who would you pick to lynch today?

Years
  • problem is we have both tokyodrift and Fletch to preferably protect, and now with purplecicada being the vig? nobody is counterclaiming either so i'm inclined to believe their claims.

i fear this day is coming to a close, and i lost the first iteration to this post already, so this will be a quicky with my reads for the day:

town: Tokyodrift, Fletch, Sparkin. votes were definitely ready to go towards Sparkin before D3, so silencing one of their own on that day i don't think would do the mafia any good.
    neutral: Nani, Home, Superjolt, Bard. some of these have made excellent points and seem to be proactively scumhunting, but other times i feel like they're just doing it for the sake of it, or to be able to agree with someone else. either way not convinced of guilt or town. sorry ?\_(?)_/?
    scummy: Ash, Desi, purple. Ash to be fair seems to have been trying to be helpful, but for some reason i can't seem to remember any particularly valuable input from her. Desi to me is primarily suss because of the response to Home about their vote on Sparkin before - seemed sort of defensive, and i still feel like the bandwagon on Sparkin was a mafia attempt. purplecicada... i know she is new, and i probably was the same way starting out, but she's so afraid of offending anyone (i assume, unless it's a ploy) that she hasn't been helpful scumhunting at all. i'm also not convinced by her claiming vig because they could just target whoever she's supposed to vig-target as the mafia kill and claim the mafkill didn't go through.

so... *refresh*

i don't think it's a good idea to protect purplecicada. i'd rather they protected one of our confirmed innos, because their roles are more valuable to us than an extra kill would be. in the end however i believe it's much better to leave the decision who to protect up to the doctor themselves, and create a WIFOM that way - the mafia won't know which one to go for, rather than having them definitely kill (presumably) our watcher.

for today, i will go with the person who, to me, appears the scummiest, as i've mentioned above.
    [VOTE] Desinishon

Superjolt

Years
  • Also, protecting purple won't be necessary, her kill would still go through as long as she shoots tonight, doc should be on one of the tracking roles in case we nab the ninja

Years
  • I can see bandwagon forming on me so I'll go ahead and claim I'm cold birb and my random person was radiating. That's why I was against that lynch. And now they're dead I'm kind of survivor role I win if I survive till end.

[Vote] Home

Idk but they were dead focused on me..

Edit: I really need sleep so I just want to say I could have claimed the moment rad died but I don't want mafia to narrow down roles to get PR. That's all I've to say.

Last edited:

jombii

Years
  • Well its easy to claim cold birb if you are the janitor d1 and claim a dead player as your name.

Sparkin

With this, the 3rd party are revealed. I don't think there's any reason to vote on you, unless you side with mafia.

Superjolt

Years
  • Ughhhh that claim sounds really unbelievable but that's also a horrible fake claim for mafia, so...

I think I should point out that if we assume Sparkin is town, Nani has been on all wagons against town (besides Gunner), same for Home though he didn't get on the Sparkin wagon D3.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years

• Beginner's Birb Mafia- Night 4!

Once again, a unanimous description wasn't met, votes being spread. However, the town saw one birb near the infirmary, and through their name out, thinking they were planning an easy kill. Eventually a lot of birbs crowded the poor Home, removing the one responsible for saving lives...

Home has been Killed! They were the Cloud Birb

24 hours to submit any Actions!

Rules!

* Follow all Pokécommunity wide rules.

* When you vote, format it as some variation of [LYNCH]Player Things like KILL or VOTE are acceptable too.

* Going 2 days without voting may result in you being removed for inactivity.

* Keep discussion within the thread, or the discord servers for this game.

* Upon death, you are allowed one death post. You may not reveal any game related information here.

* Send your night actions to me on Discord (Babby#1521).

* You may NOT abstain. Changing votes is fine though!

*In the event of a tie, the player lynched will be RNG'd.

Players

Abby as Your Host!

Radiating as The Edgy Birb Lynched D2
    HyperMorian as The Sea birb Killed N1
    SirDolan as The Hot birb Lynched D1​
    Sparkin
    Bardothren
    Ash
    NightKrow as The Spicy Birb Killed N3​
    mew_nani
    Home as The Cloud Birb Lynched D4​
    Uzumaki Naruto
    purplecicada
    Noraxia
    tokyodrift
    Fletch
    Salzorrah as The Hard Birb Lynched D3
    Nakuzami Killed N0​
    Superjolt

Count me in!

[QUTE=HyperMorian;9637783]Is this another Pokémon Mafia?

Okay, in.[/QUOTE]

[QUO=SirDolan;9637815]eeeeeeeeeeeeee count me in! :D[/QUOTE]

Cool! Count me in :DDD

If you need people, count me in. I promise to be nice to all the newcomers.

I'm here if you need people! We can just say I'm rusty it's been a while :')

OMG gib me hat birb!

it says beginner's but I suck at mafia anyways soooo :/

Hey can I be grandma birb?

iu

quick disclaimer I kinda copied this off the internet

in if possible. I don't have discord access though. SO can I send NA on PM? lol

If you need any more, count me in then :D

[Q=Aaron;9638747]Copy that for me please![/QUOTE]

Ok in. Always said I'd join one.

Plz be nice, first mafia game in yearssss.

No offence but this is not Birb mafia without Spicy Birb. I'm in

[QUOE=Nakuzami;96391]joining just to make sure leaf birb is in this shit[/QUOTE]

I'll join too!

I'd probably replace the mafia silencer with something else though, town has quite a bit of power here

Last edited:
    Back