• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birb Mafia [Endgame!]

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    where is everyone???? :(

[VOTE] Sparkin'

still waiting on that post... though i do feel as if they just rode the bandwagon when we voted off Radiating (RIP). i think they were on to something with those votes.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Uh.... is it supposed to be this quiet? Where'd everybody go? ~_~

I was hoping more people would have posted by now since it's been a full day. I really wanted to hear from Superjolt but it's been a ghost town over here. I'll be putting up a vote for now but I really hope more people will show up and post. :(

[Vote] Sparkin

also sorry Radiating

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I apologise Radiating.

Judging by how he has reacted, I think I will also [VOTE] Sparkin. I'm really apologetic in advance if you are inno, but you're giving off suspicious signals to me.

Also, I may be wrong, but it looks like Superjolt may have been silenced.

Last edited:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Hmmm... I have a hunch, I still think Superjolt was definitely silenced, so we'll wait and see if he confirms that.
    Can definitely confirm

So right now my reads look like:
    Town: NightKrow, Home, Nani
    - Just a note to self to look back at Nani

Lesser town: Bard, tokyo, Aaron/Noraxia, Ash
    - Less sure about Noraxia now, kind of bugs me that she hasn't posted since replacing in
    - I think Ash has looked town but for some reason she's slipping in my reads, she's the weakest town read for me right now

Null/Neutral: Desi, purplecicada
    - Starting to think purplecicada could actually be scum, but not totally sure yet

Scum: Sparkin, Fletch, Gunner
    - Wasn't 100% on Sparkin but after Day 2 maybe he is...

Sorry, didn't realize how far it was into the day :/

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Looks like you weren't silenced! My apologies.

You've had a feeling that I've been "scum" since the first day. However, you haven't explained why. Why is that?

Superjolt

Years
  • Superjolt

Years
  • Looks like you weren't silenced! My apologies.

You've had a feeling that I've been "scum" since the first day. However, you haven't explained why. Why is that?
    Already explained on Day 1, but I was town reading you later in Day 1. Right now, I think your vote for Radiating on Day 2 looks pretty sheepish since you didn't make any other mention of him until that point (except for mentioning he could have been silenced) and you didn't add that much to discussion on Day 2. And your apologetic tone to Sparkin makes me think you know he will actually flip town. But since you're new I'm not really 100% on this. I would vote my other scum reads before I would consider voting you, for now at least.

Who looks town to you? Who do you think is scum besides Sparkin?
    Howdy Jolt, good to know you're not silenced.

For Fletch, it was for pointing out how maf could fake being silenced. For nani, I'd say the main factors making her look inno is the thorough reasoning she provided for all her votes. She's been quite open and has yet to do anything scummy.

I still don't have any strong scumreads, just suspicions about Sparkin and Aaron/Noraxia.
    I don't think someone should be townread for that, I feel like that's more a way to cast doubt on the person who claimed to be silenced, at least in this case for Fletch especially when he doesn't add any other thoughts or opinions. Also, Fletch only has 5 posts (and 1 is his signup)

Also...

Y'all need to speak up

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I literally just got home ill read through in a bit and get back to ya'll hh

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sparkin' and Aaron/Noraxia are my scum reads. I'd explain more but lord I am tired af after a long day but really it comes down to them being really quiet. For Sparkin' I'm not 100% sure whether it's cause he's new at this and so he just doesn't know how to contribute (which is what I'm leaning for, honestly), but either way he should speak up with having a few reads on him. And idk if Nagi has forgotten she was Aaron's replacement or what but if she's posted I haven't seen it.

purplecicada is fairly defensive over superjolt's claims on her being scum still so she's reading slight fos on me. Fletch claimed Tracker so unless there's any counter claims i'll take his word for it.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Whoops I fell off the face of the earth again. Exams are finished and I came home from uni today, so I've been doing family things.

I'm going to bed soon so I'm not going to reread stuff now, but I'll give what I can.

My reason for townreading Fletch was pretty similar to Bard's, him pointing out that maf can fake being silenced shows he's considering different possible scenarios there, which is nice. Having said that he wasn't a particularly strong townread at the time, but the uncc'd Tracker claim helps his case I guess.

I'm not totally convinced about Sparkin's scumminess myself, he does come across as a new player who doesn't really know what he's doing, but then again we did pressure him for reads and I don't think we got much out of him, if I remember correctly. If I don't end up sleeping through tomorrow morning I'll read back through his posts again and then decide whether to vote for him or not. Noraxia's silence is definitely weird. Might review purplecicada's posts as well.

Years
  • [Vote]Sparkin

I already stated my reason last phase...

Sorry for not posting guys I was slightly unmotivated...
    I dunno what to think of purple...null read. Fletch is usually a vocal player and I can get behind not feeling mafia mafia lately thing xD Let's see if anyone cc him or not.
    Superjolt and NK are my top town reads.

Edit: Idk there was other page xD +1 for that theory..

Superjolt

Years
  • Sparkin' and Aaron/Noraxia are my scum reads. I'd explain more but lord I am tired af after a long day but really it comes down to them being really quiet. For Sparkin' I'm not 100% sure whether it's cause he's new at this and so he just doesn't know how to contribute (which is what I'm leaning for, honestly), but either way he should speak up with having a few reads on him. And idk if Nagi has forgotten she was Aaron's replacement or what but if she's posted I haven't seen it.

purplecicada is fairly defensive over superjolt's claims on her being scum still so she's reading slight fos on me. Fletch claimed Tracker so unless there's any counter claims i'll take his word for it.
    Yeah, agreed on purplecicada here

Did you have any other fos's after the Radiating lynch?

Kind of waiting for tokyo to come in and confirm the potential watcher soft right now. Unless her vote for Sparkin was supposed to be an indication? Not sure here

Also, gotta say the people I would've expected to be silenced last night didn't end up getting silenced, so that's kind of interesting, unless scum didn't silence/forgot (like, why would they silence among Desi/Gunner/Sparkin/Noraxia - the only ones that haven't posted so far this day. If any of them aren't actually silenced it's kind of anti-town to not at least post to confirm they're not silenced... I mean, come on)

If Fletch is telling the truth, then maybe Desi is scum? Or maybe Nani is actually scum, or I'm wrong about Home. Desi/Gunner/purplecicada/Nani scum team?? idk

I should be ok with a Sparkin lynch because I do scumread him but... idk
    where is everyone????
    Birb Mafia [Endgame!]

[VOTE] Sparkin'

still waiting on that post... though i do feel as if they just rode the bandwagon when we voted off Radiating (RIP). i think they were on to something with those votes.
    tokyo can please you confirm if you're actually watcher?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i am indeed nightbirb. gonna change my vote now. any protection i can get would be A+

[UNVOTE] Sparkin
    [VOTE] Salzorrah

purely based on that superjolt was silenced and that was the information i got back the night before

Superjolt

Years
  • Ok sweet, I was right to be scum reading her then lol

[Vote] Salzorrah

Sparkin voted her on Day 1, it doesn't clear him 100% but voting for a PR scum-mate would have been a weird move there I think. Also if Sparkin is town, then Home could maybe be scum. I also guess this means Gunner silenced either Sparkin or Noraxia then?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • thread got big a lot. sorry for inactivity as I was away on vacation and internet was spotty.

I don't have new reads on people, except that I find desi/naruto fishy since day 1 but I don't really have any evidence to prove it. he seemed to just be skimming through the thread, putting in a little bit of input here and there.

also can you explain the gunner vote? I don't seem to get the reasoning.

Years
  • ok so, first off, very sorry i've been neglecting to post - i guess i'm not as good at juggling 2 games at once as i thought, and already being heavily invested in the other one, it became easier to prioritize that. additionally, i've read through day 1 and 2 multiple times now, but couldn't really get any good reads... so i never really knew how to be helpful so much.

one thing that struck me as odd is Bardothren's excessive response to being ''silenced'' for a day... to be fair i'm aware he's a very vocal member and as such it could have been annoying for him to have to bite his tongue, but exactly for that reason doesn't it make sense for him to put on a show to convince us he's inno?

that's not to say Fletch is necessarily inno, but i understand his lack of enthusiasm atm, especially considering i myself am guilty of that. i'm worried about him claiming tracker now though, considering we only have one protective role, and both of these claims have come out now?

Superjolt is, as always, thoroughly analyzing, but in my experience this can also be negative for town as it is a very efficient way to paint our perceptions of all members :/ then again, i respect him not taking the easy route (until now at least) and blackening me based on my silence. Superjolt is not a scumread for me.

purplecicada and Sparkin honestly did not stand out to me as scum - yes they are new players, and they made some questionable posts perhaps, but i don't have any reason to suspect them. what was the Sparkin bandwagon even based on exactly?

for today i've noticed that the main vote is on Gunner, led by tokyodrift as he is the watcher and has presumably noticed that Gunner came to silence Superjolt. so as i have to vote today, i'll go along with that... hereby assuming tokyodrift's claim is legit.

[VOTE] Gunner

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • for today i've noticed that the main vote is on Gunner, led by tokyodrift as he is the watcher and has presumably noticed that Gunner came to silence Superjolt. so as i have to vote today, i'll go along with that... hereby assuming tokyodrift's claim is legit.

[VOTE] Gunner

oh so this is the reason. why hasn't this came up on d1? this is a good lead.

[Vote] Salzorrah

Back