• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birb Mafia [Endgame!]

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
  • > tfw you forget that your own mascot birb exists in this game again :/

In that case, yeah, we do have reason to be suspicious of Fletch.

Anyway, it looks like Gunner silenced Sparkin, which leads me to believe Sparkin is inno. Yes, the mafia could have done the silence one of their own trick, but would they do that with a teammate who already had suspicion on them, nearly leading to their lynch? I don't think so.
    [Lynch] Gunner

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    [UNVOTE] Sparkin.
    [VOTE] Salzorrah.

Upon rereading things, I think the conclusion that he has silenced Sparkin is a reasonable one.

Sparkin is a new player, also. I don't want to vote for him if he has indeed been silenced, as I feel it is unfair towards him and gives an advantage to the mafia.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years

• Beginner's Birb Mafia- Night 3!

Something happened i guess, like a couple of people wanted to kill a sleeping birb, but then one guy called out that he'd seen salzorrah hanging around last night, and everyone voted her...

Salzorrah has been Killed! She was the Hard Birb

24 hours to submit any Actions!

Rules!

* Follow all Pokécommunity wide rules.

* When you vote, format it as some variation of [LYNCH]Player Things like KILL or VOTE are acceptable too.

* Going 2 days without voting may result in you being removed for inactivity.

* Keep discussion within the thread, or the discord servers for this game.

* Upon death, you are allowed one death post. You may not reveal any game related information here.

* Send your night actions to me on Discord (Babby#1521).

* You may NOT abstain. Changing votes is fine though!

*In the event of a tie, the player lynched will be RNG'd.

Players

Abby as Your Host!

Radiating as The Edgy Birb Lynched D2
    HyperMorian as The Sea birb Killed N1
    SirDolan as The Hot birb Lynched D1​
    Sparkin
    Bardothren
    Ash
    NightKrow
    mew_nani
    Home
    Uzumaki Naruto
    purplecicada
    Noraxia
    tokyodrift
    Spicy Birb
    Salzorrah as The Hard Birb Lynched D3
    Nakuzami Killed N0​
    Superjolt

Count me in!

[QUTE=HyperMorian;9637783]Is this another Pokémon Mafia?

Okay, in.[/QUOTE]

[QUO=SirDolan;9637815]eeeeeeeeeeeeee count me in! :D[/QUOTE]

Cool! Count me in :DDD

If you need people, count me in. I promise to be nice to all the newcomers.

I'm here if you need people! We can just say I'm rusty it's been a while :')

OMG gib me hat birb!

it says beginner's but I suck at mafia anyways soooo :/

Hey can I be grandma birb?

Birb Mafia [Endgame!]

quick disclaimer I kinda copied this off the internet

in if possible. I don't have discord access though. SO can I send NA on PM? lol

If you need any more, count me in then :D

[Q=Aaron;9638747]Copy that for me please![/QUOTE]

Ok in. Always said I'd join one.

Plz be nice, first mafia game in yearssss.

No offence but this is not Birb mafia without Spicy Birb. I'm in

[QUOE=Nakuzami;96391]joining just to make sure leaf birb is in this shit[/QUOTE]

I'll join too!

I'd probably replace the mafia silencer with something else though, town has quite a bit of power here

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years

• Beginner's Birb Mafia- Day 4!

The spicy birb turned their head, startled by a sudden rustle in the trees. She was being chased, and her pursuer was fast. 'Twas no sooner that she beat her wings another time, that she was pummled into the ground, the force sending shockwaves through her body.

What blood remained had been washed away, the spicy birb's body landing in an open ditch. At the hour of 7am, the body was found by a duo, unbeknownst to the rest of the birbs of having stakes in this murder.

NightKrow has been Killed! She was the Spicy Birb

48 hours to submit any Votes!

Rules!

* Follow all Pok?community wide rules.

* When you vote, format it as some variation of [LYNCH]Player Things like KILL or VOTE are acceptable too.

* Going 2 days without voting may result in you being removed for inactivity.

* Keep discussion within the thread, or the discord servers for this game.

* Upon death, you are allowed one death post. You may not reveal any game related information here.

* Send your night actions to me on Discord (Babby#1521).

* You may NOT abstain. Changing votes is fine though!

*In the event of a tie, the player lynched will be RNG'd.

Players

Abby as Your Host!

Radiating as The Edgy Birb Lynched D2
    HyperMorian as The Sea birb Killed N1
    SirDolan as The Hot birb Lynched D1​
    Sparkin
    Bardothren
    Ash
    NightKrow as The Spicy Birb Killed N3​
    mew_nani
    Home
    Uzumaki Naruto
    purplecicada
    Noraxia
    tokyodrift
    Fletch
    Salzorrah as The Hard Birb Lynched D3
    Nakuzami Killed N0​
    Superjolt

Count me in!

[QUTE=HyperMorian;9637783]Is this another Pok?mon Mafia?

Okay, in.[/QUOTE]

[QUO=SirDolan;9637815]eeeeeeeeeeeeee count me in! :D[/QUOTE]

Cool! Count me in :DDD

If you need people, count me in. I promise to be nice to all the newcomers.

I'm here if you need people! We can just say I'm rusty it's been a while :')

OMG gib me hat birb!

it says beginner's but I suck at mafia anyways soooo :/

Hey can I be grandma birb?

Birb Mafia [Endgame!]

quick disclaimer I kinda copied this off the internet

in if possible. I don't have discord access though. SO can I send NA on PM? lol

If you need any more, count me in then :D

[Q=Aaron;9638747]Copy that for me please![/QUOTE]

Ok in. Always said I'd join one.

Plz be nice, first mafia game in yearssss.

No offence but this is not Birb mafia without Spicy Birb. I'm in

[QUOE=Nakuzami;96391]joining just to make sure leaf birb is in this shit[/QUOTE]

I'll join too!

I'd probably replace the mafia silencer with something else though, town has quite a bit of power here

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • *makes giant post with reads and vote change*

*decides to wait to the next day to post so I don't sound like a barely coherent idiot due to sleep deprivation anticipating I will be able to post tomorrow*

*misses end of day deadline due to being asleep*

;-;

I'M KINDA SALTY AND I DON'T APPROVE

I guess I'll post my reads in a little bit after I go through them for errors and such... :(

ALSO WHY ARE EMOTES NOT WORKING AGAIN WHAT IS THIS
    ;-;

Also: No, NightKrow why! ;-;

Last edited:

Sparkin

That's right, I've been silenced, I think is not because I meant some treat to the mafia, but because I had a 99% of getting lynched. Now, I will say that they planned to lynch me yesterday, the first one to raise a claim against me was him, and I say that he is mafia. Somehow, I have been getting many suspicions? If someone pushed the right trigger, I'd be done for, and that's what he did. NightKrow, your claim was correct, I was silenced. If not for tokyodrift, it would be me the one lynched. Nice, you were right, and it turned out that the one I randomly voted on D1 was a mafia.
    Whoop!

My post on Radiating was just like that because I didn't read his post and voting at him wouldn't change anything.

The mafia planned to lynch me, and I believe that a certain member that we believe to be innocent is actually a mafia within us, making statements to turn us against each other. Gunner/Salzorrah would silence me so that I wouldn't ruin this and he would start the suspicion 'bout me.
    But I can't point my fingers to him if I really was suspicious. Also, I want to be cautious now, we'll keep losing innocents if it goes like this so I'll wait your comments to plan my vote.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Scum reads anyone?

[Vote] Home

Nani I'd like to see your reads! And also what your reads would have looked like D3 if you don't mind

Your wish is my command! ^^

oh NOW the emotes work, that sure makes sense :|

Anywho, on Day 3 when I made my giant post full of reads, I had everyone in the following categories:

Town: Superjolt, tokyodrift, Bardothren, Home, Nightkrow
    Neutral: Noraxia, Fletch
    Slightly Scummy: purplecicada, Desinishon, Sparkin
    Scummy: Gunner

When I originally made my post it was late at night before Nagi spoke up and things happened, and by the time I woke up the day was over so I didn't get to post it. Now I'm not going to do a direct copy-paste because my original post is kind of messy and difficult to read due to me making it kind of late in the night, so I'll make a basic summary of why people were in the categories they were in. Superjolt, Bardothren, and Nightkrow were in the Town list for similar reasons; the three of you together have been posting reads, trying to investigate things, and in general don't seem to be acting out of character to any big degree, at least to me. tokyo I assumed at the time was pretty much confirmed inno and as it turns out he is: Gunner was guilty as charged, and while I considered Home not as townie as the others due to him being new, he was still trying to observe and make reads to a lesser degree so he got to be in the town box as well. Nagi and Fletch were in the neutral box for different reasons; Nagi was there for not posting very much since being introduced into the game and Fletch was there due to acting a bit odd, but at the same time role claiming. I wasn't really sure what to make of him at that time so I just stuck him in there, and as for the Slightly Scummy box, purple, Goldy, and Sparkin at the time were there for similar reasons much like my Town reads were; they were.... I guess... lurking, kind of. They weren't really speculating all that much, were acting kind of quirky, and were just sort of going with the flow. Sparkin at that point also stood out a little due to him making such a big deal out of his reads, though at that point my brain kind of shut down a little due to lack of sleep and Gunner... well she was a bad little birdie with far too much duct tape on hand so she got put in her own little special box and sure enough, she was mafia.

Of course, after I made that post and went to sleep Nagi spoke up, gave her opinions, and things happened, so now a couple of those reads are out of date, plus my mental faculties weren't at 100% when I made the list. So... time for a new list!

Town: Superjolt, Bardothren, tokyodrift
    Kinda Town: Home, Fletch, Nagi
    Not really sure: Sparkin, purplecicada(?)
    Kinda scummy: Desinishon

Everyone in Town pretty much stayed where they were as they're acting pretty much the same way (and tokyo has outright been confirmed at this point) except for Home, who gets moved down a slot. Home wasn't really very active on Day 3, which could be due to having spotty internet coverage, and was kinda rushed with his posts though that again could just be the spotty internet. Fletch and Nagi both get moved up a slot; while Fletch is still kind of acting the same I kinda buy his roleclaim, and while Nagi just has the one post she really made it count with all that reasoning and reads, and that coupled with Aaron's prior behavior has me leaning town for her. Now for the third slot... Sparkin was silenced, which I guess kinda moves him up from scummy... but to me at least he's still kind of acting strange. Though I could attribute that to him just being new... purple also gets put on this catagory due to her also similarly acting kind of strange. She is trying to glean information which I give her credit for, but at the same time she's... kind of making all her judgments after everyone else does. On Day 3 she followed everyone on voting for Sparkin, and when people came to a general consensus he got silenced she kind of back-peddled. On a smaller note she's still kind of hung up on being voted for Day 1.... but again this could be due to her just being green though for her that excuse doesn't fly as well. Their being new is really throwing me off. I guess if she acts more suspect I'll put her back in the Slightly Scummy catagory... she'd honestly be down there already if she weren't as new as she is but I guess I'll give her a tiny benefit of a doubt. And as for Goldy.... he's... kinda being a bit passive. He's not really posting that much and is kind of going with the flow, not really adding all that much to the conversation. He's kinda acting like Fletch was pre-roleclaim, and while you could maybe chalk that up to lack of motivation..... eeeeeeeeh..... I dunno....

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Dang nk. Why?

Also, as nani said, my internet is spotty very much since I was up in the mountains last weekend. Apologies for that.

Confirmation that sparkin was silenced is good as there is now the chance that he is inno. Although, as said, being silenced is not necessarily an inno trait.

And i agree with nani's read on desi. As i said before, I feel really suspicious of him as i feel he just do skim on the thread and have inputs similar to others before him.

jombii

Years
  • Scum reads anyone?

[Vote] Home

Nani I'd like to see your reads! And also what your reads would have looked like D3 if you don't mind

I would also like to question this vote. Is this a random voting too or is there some basis behind this?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Can confirm no one visited Home during the night phase. Though we should be highly aware that Ded Birb and Hat Birb are still alive...

Years
  • Yeah my inputs were similar to others but that's what I was genuinely feeling. I don't want mafia to narrow down numbers of townie so they can get PR :p

I agree with you newie as I stated I was just unmotivated... B/w that gunner being scummy in your reads is kinda out of blue :p Or you already mentioned about scum leaning gunner and I've not noticed it?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Honestly, I'm super eager because this is my first Mafia game. I'm only going with peoples' votes because I'm really unsure and am still learning Mafia. I'm unsure when a good time would be to reveal my role. However, if I do end up being voted then I probably will say my role. I can understand why you guys may feel that I'm slightly scummy, but I am honestly not.

What I'll do is go through messages again and see if I can find anything that screams scummy to me, but for now I have no information to pass along, sorry.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Can I get a show of hands to see who would be willing to lynch purplecicada, or is at least scum reading her currently?

Is anyone currently not town reading Home?

What do people think about Ash?

jombii

Years

• I've been on the sparkin train since day 1 since he had not posted much during that day except for a random vote (when we weren't yet quite sure what gunner was.) I'm not sure what Deni was about but I am fishy about him since d1 also as per this post.

thread got big a lot. sorry for inactivity as I was away on vacation and internet was spotty.

I don't have new reads on people, except that I find desi/naruto fishy since day 1 but I don't really have any evidence to prove it. he seemed to just be skimming through the thread, putting in a little bit of input here and there.

also can you explain the gunner vote? I don't seem to get the reasoning.

so with that, I have to say I have to agree with you on Desi. I'm still leaning on purple as null as I don't see anything telling of alignment from the posts, except she was randomly voted d1 by Superjolt.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i'm kinda still on the Sparkin' train...

Back