• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
  • Rard edged a little closer, still in his Pichu form... he didn't recognize this Pichu at all. Alot of newcomers these days... he wondered what the deal was in the outside world, what with all of these newcomers arriving. Was the forest region really that popular? He stared at Tom for quite awhile... not really sure what to say, or if he should say anything at all. He checked his surroundings for something else to transform to... just so there was no confusion but right now his only options were Riolu, Pichu, or Kirlia. Rard decided to just stay as he was until he felt like changing. Unless his own Timidness kicked in.

"U...um...R...Rard...My Name..." He said fairly quietly.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Tom stared at Rard. "So I am taking it that you are a Ditto?" Tom wanted to confirm. "And while I am on the topic of that, can one of you tell me where excatly I am at?" Tom decided to ask. "Light, Spiky... I hope you two are ok." Tom thought to himself. Tom also was fighting an internal battle against his memories of Kirly. Tom pulled out an apple and begain to eat it. "Just what region did that nut-case pokemon send me too?" Tom just had to think him to himself. "And why is bad luck always attacted too me?" Tom decided that he had enough deep thinking for one day. "So like I was asking, where am I?" Tom asked

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Tom was his name. He looked at Kirlia for a moment, then shuddered. It was kinda weird to Geo. Tom apoligized after his 'little show' & Rard, now a Pichu, shyly introduced himself to Tom. Geo didn't notice this, but he was holding an Oran Berry in his paw.

Geo straightened the red band on his neck & offered an Oran Berry to Tom. "Geo." He said his name to him. His expression stayed the same as usual, his face always being neutral. He's just a bit...off. Geo only stood their with the Oran Berry in his paw offered to Tom.

The tribe Tom was at, & everyone else. Geo's been hearing of tribes lately, also learning he was at a Forest Tribe. Whatever that is, that's where he is. "Forest...Tribe." He tried to sound out to Tom.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    "Thank you for the Oran Berry." Tom said. Tom opened up the Blue bag around him and put the Oran Berry in it. Tom then straightend up his sky blue scarf. "So this place is the "Forest Tribe?"" Tom asked "Or is that the name of the group of Pokemon?" Tom knew about the word Tribe from when he was human. He knew that it was a group or community of Humans or Pokemon that lived together. But Tom was confused enough as it is. "And who's that Kirlia?" Tom decided to ask, over his previous emotional break-down. "Hold on a second..." Tom thought "When I was on Razor, all I saw were trees, tress, and more trees. I have to guess this region hasn't gone under much landscape change. And obviously there is no Humans here either." He continued to think.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "It's you!" The Espeon said. "Me... Who?" Gabriella asked. "Remember, back to that time when we spent time together a long time ago?" The Espeon asked. Gabriella's memory of her past was misty. The Espeon showed Gabriella his scarr. Some of Gabriella's memory came back. "See? I came here to spend time with you." The Espeon said. "It's... You?" Gabriella asked. "I am Xentea. Warrior of the Supernatural Tribe." Xentea said. "It's you! It's really you!" Gabriella said. Gabriella remembered something. He thought that she was 'Katie Thorn'. How would she tell him? That was just great. Gabriella's expresion grew into a smile. "My name is actually Gabriella Parson. You can call me Gabby. I lied to you because I was afraid you were here to hurt the Tribe. Sorry about that." Gabriella said. It was great to see an old friend. "Wow, my visions are very acurate." Gabriella thought. "It's really great to see you, Xentea. I've missed you." Gabriella said. Gabriella heard someone walking their way. "Oh no, Dad!" Gabriella thought. "You have to hide. My father is coming. He won't let me talk to anyone outside of the Tribe." Gabriella said. Gabriella lead Xentea into a bush. "Hello, Gabby. What are you doing?" Charlie asked. "Oh... I, um... I'm picking berries for Elder Rala." Gabriella said. "Well, then. Where are they?" Charlie asked, chuckling. Gabby held out her hand. It had one in it.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Alex went through the portal, really not knowing the full extent of the situation. After he got through, Alx anchored the portal, using a rather large oak as the base. The sarcofagrigus floated along the area, having no idea where to start. How on Earth was Alex supposed to find the Spring if he had gotten no information on it's location or even a generalization? Alex went along west, hoping to maybe just come across it, but of course, he had no such luck. Rather, he came across the espeon from earlier; he hadn't even noticed he had gotten out! But, that means that Mirin had to have let him go for the pokemon going through the portal to have completely fallen under the radar. The psychic type was with a Glaceon who was wearing a flower of some sort. The plant was actually rather beautiful; Alex hadn't seen any colorful plant life other than the usual purple flora that grew in the supernatural tribe's home. Although held mesmerized for a moment, he then realized that the Glaceon was from another tribe. For all he knew, she was trying to deceive the Espeon. Although he was anti-social for the most part, he wasn't about to let a fellow tribe member get killed in front of him. Alex floated up just above the branches so that he could not be seen and was right above the pokemon. The glaceon was then joined by a breloom, that would be perfect! Two pidgey with one sarcophagus! Alex let loose an ominous wind and pulled his arms into the coffin. He let himself drop in front of the two pokemon, not realizing that the glaceon had hidden the espeon from the breloom. One could tell he was a sarcofigrigus, but it was still a pretty scary seen in Alex's mind. He let his arms shoot out, firing a shadow ball at each.

Last edited:

ivysaur'swritersblock

Sufficient Writer
    Years
  • Skypatter returned home, the sun going down. He had dozed off by the tree, and when he had woken, he realized that he had left the Riolu, Geo, at his house. However, when he returned, Geo was nowhere in sight, and there were a couple more footprints on the dirt outside his tent. The inside had a few Oran berries left, and he realized that Geo must be fine. Now as for the footprints...
    "Ugh." Skypatter muttered, searching for the broom to clamp between his teeth. "ThsswhyInvrletplecmverfrprtys." He said out loud, to nobody in particular, the broom between his jaws, sweeping away the footprints from his door.

((OOC: Sorry for not posting a while. Been looking at the updates while busy with schoolwork this weekend. Strange, huh?))

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • (Ooc: Charlie is a Breloom)

"Well. Alrighty then." Charlie said, laughing. Gabriella joined in. "I'll pick more berries." Gabriella said. "Gabriella! Look out-" Gabriella was hit by a Shadow Ball. "Ahh!" Gabriella shouted. It was pretty powerful. "What was that for!? I thought you were here to see me, not hurt me!" Gabby shouted at the Espeon in the bush. "Gabby! Who are you talking to?" Charlie asked, lifting her up. Gabriella pointed towards the bush. "I thought I told you to stay away from anyone not from our Tribe. Let's go." Charlie said, taking Gabby back to the camp. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. He's just like his Tribe." Gabriella thought. Gabriella's sight faded.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • "What was that for!? I thought you were here to see me, not hurt me!."
    Xentea had been trained to try and mind-read, It kicked in
    "I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. He's just like his Tribe."
    Xentea came out of the bush "I did not do that." He looked over to the coffin "Stop, sarcofigrigus! She is with me." Xentea went up to his love's father "Sir, I am sorry... I a long time ago we had met and then we were seperated, I am Xentea, Warrior of the Supernatural Tribe." He said as he recited what he was taught over and over again. "I am no threat to you."

"Sir I am your daughter's love... She was in the Sea Region when we met."
    Xentea went to the sarcofigrigus "DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN! or you will be met by a Tavira Horse First Back..."

Xentea imagined what they would think "He'll hurt a tribe member for a Glaceon? He must be in love."

Xentea sat next to his love looking serious at the sarcofigrigus.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "Sir, I am sorry... A long time ago we had met and then we were seperated. I am Xentea, Warrior of the Supernatural Tribe." Xentea said. "Get away from my daughter." Charlie said with a sinister tone. "I am no threat to you." Xentea said. "Get away!" Charlie said. "Sir I am your daughter's love... She was in the Sea Region when we met." Xentea said. "Then why would you hurt her!? I said get away and I mean NOW!" Charlie said, flaming mad. "DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN! Or you will be met by a Tavira Horse First Back..." Xentea said. Xentea tried to sit by Gabby, but Charlie got up, carying the knocked-out Glaceon. "If you dare come near my daughter again, I will end you." Charlie said before traveling back to camp.

Gabby woke up in her tent. "What... What happened...?" Gabriella asked. "Honey, you're okay!" Charlie said, running up to Gabriella. Gabriella tried to stand, but she failed. "Just lay down honey, I'll have some soup ready for you in a minute." Charlie said. Gabriella remembered what happened. "Dad?" Gabriella said. "Yes?" Charlie asked. "What happened after I faded?" Gabby asked. "I'll tell you later, sweetie. You need to rest." Charlie said. Gabriella faded into sleep.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Fuyu said:
    Topaz saluted her master as he left. She joined Phasmontis and lifted the Pichu into her arms. "Just unconscious," she commented softly. THen she looked around at the others and raised her voice. "All of you, stop gaping like a bunch of hatchlings and clear your eyes! Master ordered for us to set up camp. If you truly wish to show glory then do not shy away from such a simple task!" She disliked shouting but they were all shouting and glaring at each other like children. "Be quick about it unless you want to be exhausted when he returns." She went herself to lay the Pichu down. She waited a few moments, knowing the Pokemon would wake up soon.

Sure enough, he began to stir, bursting up a few seconds later in a burst of energy. He looked around a moment, then, seeming to find his ukelele, he calmed down. Kind of. Then he turned to Topaz.

"HI!" he greeted loudly, oblivious to tension. "Your scales look cool! I am Riley and I am awesome!" Topaz blinked. Ookay... The Pichu plowed ahead. "Do I make a cool entrance or what? HAH! Eat that Kira! Stupid Riolu thinks he's allt that, well I made it all the way here all by myself! That'll show the stupid dog! Not even boulders and warriors can stand up to me! Nothing is Riley-proof!" He grinned and puffed out his chest, swinging his ukelele over to play lightly. He looked at her. "So who are you and why do you look so cool?"

The Charmeleon took a few moments to regain her composure. "My name is Topaz Sunblaze and I am a member of the MOuntain tribe. I was born with these scales."

Riley stared at her. "Really? That's so cool! I wish I had been born like that." Topaz decided not to point out that he had yellow fur already as the Pokemon continued to play.

Instead she let herself be curious. Let Rene handle the serious questions. "Why do you have such a strange object?"

Riley looked over at her from where he sat. "Cause I can't control my electricity too well without it," he stated cheerfully. "I'm okay at it but sometimes my attacks backfire and stuff. Or something. Ness talks funny. Anyway it's also 'cause..." He stood up and showed off nonexistent muscles and lifted his ukelele into the air. "I AM THE ELECTRIC GOD OF MUSIC!!"

Topaz almost lost herself at that moment to laughter and disbelief. The little mouse was serious wasn't he?

Phasmontis nodded his head at Topaz as she shouted out Rene's orders with amazing results. Almost instantly, the warriors quickly set up camp as Phasmontis helped set up a tent to store whatever food was left. He was still feeling cautious about that Pichu as he did so. Was it a spy from the Forest Tribe?

Quickly shaking his head, Phasmontis turned, seeing Topaz questioning the Pichu, laughing at several points after the eccentric little thing said something. Phasmontis just shook his head, laughing lightly.

"To be young and carefree... I wish I could be like that again."

Again? Where had that come from? Phasmontis had never remembered anything about his childhood. Sometimes he wonders if he ever had a childhood. Was he mighty warrior before he fell asleep? Not that it mattered now. He was a great warrior.

Just then, Rene suddenly came back and began questioning the Pichu as Phasmontis stood close by, keeping to himself as he sat down, still thinking about his past.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • After some tracking Vivian managed to discover where the Snivy had wound up. Apparently the little guy had escaped captivity and fled into a cave to avoid re-capture. However Vivian, knowing the caves around the mountain area fairly well, was pretty sure that this particular cave only had one exit, namely the entrance. That meant the Snivy was trapped in there. Generally speaking, the caves themselves were not all that dangerous. Sometimes some zubat attempted to hide in them and occasionally you would find a geodude chilling out. Yet, it was very tame compared to some places outside the tribe.

Vivian made her way to the mouth of the cave, stopping and peering inside for a moment before heading inside. Her sight immediately became somewhat limited. She made an attempt to see beyond her eyes by trying to feel the aura of anything in the area. She didn't want to miss the snivy in the dark. Yet... all she could feel was herself. She hesitated a moment. To be brutally honest, she wasn't very confident in her ability to detect aura. Despite the fact that she had a Lucario for a father, as a species she simply wasn't very good at it. Was there nothing there, or was she just failing to detect things altogether? Detecting herself was absurdly easy. That was something untrained people could practically do on accident.

She got the answer to her question when she heard the screeching of a small swarm of zubat. It startled her, as she had been too deep in thought to have been on her guard. She shielded herself with her ear, not wanting some clumsy zubat to fly into her face or something like that. Abruptly though, she felt a piercing sensation on her upper arm. It hurt pretty bad, but it wasn't enough to deter her natural reflex, namely grabbing the zubat that had decided her blood was food and pulling it off in a not so gentle manner. It had attacked her with leech life. She couldn't say why. Perhaps it had been starving. Perhaps it had mistaken her for your 'average' lopunny who was more likely to try running away before fighting. One thing was for sure though. She... didn't really care. Gripping the zubat in her hand, she brought it near he face, being careful not to give it the flexibility to bite her again.

Zubat: "Ow..! Ow! L-Let go!"

Vivian just sort of ignored the pleas. Yes, her grip was very uncomfortable for the small pokemon, but had he attacked some of the... less reasonable members of the tribe there was a good chance he would've gotten a lot worse. Given, chances were he probably didn't expect a Lopunny to be so aggressive and that that had been a major factor in him biting in the first place.

Vivian (Lopunny): "...You've had your fill. Be grateful I do not desire mine in return."

Vivian narrowed her eyes in warning. The threat was pretty clear. Though, in truth the threat was also empty. She was simply trying to teach the smaller pokemon a lesson. The zubat promptly began to screech fearfully however, prompting Vivian to irritably turn and toss him towards the front of the cave. The zubat promptly flew away, hopefully knowing better than to try such a thing again. It was... for his own good, or at least she hoped so.

Meanwhile, Vivian flexed the arm that had been bitten and made sure she was alright before continuing on into the cave. Her arm was slightly sore, but she was fine as far as she was concerned. She made her way down through the cave, deeper into the mountains, not finding the snivy. She was beginning to suspect that she might have accidentally missed him. Suddenly, she stumbled over a rather large boulder and nearly fell, managing to catch herself with a grace that only those unfamiliar with the lopunny species would be surprised by. From behind her came an agitated groan. She looked over her shoulder to find the 'boulder' moving. Huh. She had stumbled over a sleeping Geodude.

Geodude: "Ugh..."

The Geodude then turned and saw Vivian.

Geodude: "...Vivian? What's going on?"

Vivian (Lopunny): "I'm sorry. I didn't notice you there. Have you seen..?-"

Geodude: "Whatever. Y'wanna... train?"

Vivian (Lopunny): "I'm sort of looking for a lost pokemon..."

Geodude: "They're not going anywhere... Cmon! Don't let me wake up for nothin'!"

Vivian sighed. A part of her didn't want to deal with this, but she supposed she could humor him. She didn't really know why he wanted to fight her though. It seemed like he was setting himself up for embarrassment. She was pretty sure she could handle a geodude.

Vivian (Lopunny): "Alright..."

She turned to the geodude and took a more fighting worthy stance. The geodude raised into the air and beat his fists together twice before flexing his hands. Vivian made a feint towards the geodude, getting little to no reaction, before abruptly coming at the geodude with an ice punch. The geodude tried to dodge, but he never really had a chance. Her punch was so fast that it left no reasonable time to dodge. The geodude was struck from underneath and abruptly froze solid in a chunk of ice, crashing to the floor. Vivian leaned over the geodude, surveying him silently. Well... that ended fast. She supposed she should free him before she moved on. She readied a fire punch and yet... as she tried, she realized she... couldn't quite remember how. Huh. Well, she supposed she would need to free him the harder way. Prepping a thunder punch, she took aim and slammed her fist down on the ice, shattering it into many pieces. Now, contrary to popular belief, if one is encased in ice and the ice is shattered by a powerful blow, the pokemon encased will not shatter with the ice. Physics simply did not work that way. Geodude fell to the ground and grabbed his head almost immediately.

Geodude: "...Oow..! Geez!"

Vivian shook her hand a bit, which was slightly sore from having punched such hard surfaces.

Vivian (Lopunny): "Satisfied? I've gotta run."

The geodude grumbled an affirmative whilst rubbing his head, and Vivian left him be. She was pretty sure she was nearing the end of the cave by now, and thus she was becoming anxious. All of a sudden, she heard someone utter what sounded like a battle cry. She turned her head to the source. It was the snivy! And... he was totally coming at her with a leaf blade. At first she was startled, but as he approached it occurred to her just by watching that he was not an experienced fighter, and that he was far from a match for her. She waited until he got close before leaning down and reaching out for him. She was promptly struck with the leaf blade, and yet it only did minor damage. She proceeded to reach out and grab ahold of the snivy, pulling him up off the ground. She proceeded to press him against her abdomen, wrapping her arms around him to restrain him. It... totally looked a lot like a hug. She really didn't want to hurt the child. There was no honor to be gained there, and it would only potentially cause problems when she tried to bring him back to his parents. The snivy made a noise of frustration in response before speaking up.

Snivy: "Let go of me..!!"

(Will continue later)

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
  • Alex wasn't exactly happy that the two pokemon had gotten away, but he turned to the Espeon, "What in the hell do you think you're doing?!" he scolded, "How on Earth do you know that she wasn't going to kill you? A glaceon is a glaceon is a glaceon, and they were from another tribe! How would you know if that's the same so called 'love' you had way back when? All glaceon look the same, besides that flower she has! Don't you dare use that as an excuse for knowing her either, because you said you met in the water tribe, and those flowers don't grow there. You're lucky that breloom didn't attack you, he's considerably older and stronger than you are," Alex couldn't believe how stupidly the Espeon had acted, "And over stupid puppy love? Honestly, she could have been trying to kill you, and you were to blind to realize it! I just saved your life!" Alex floated away, even the creepy smile permanently etched into his body was looking more like an angry frown. He thought about what he had been yelling at the psychic about; puppy love. Alex couldn't remember his own mother or if he had ever loved someone in his past life. He never honestly loved someone afterwards though. He had cared a lot about that gardevoir who took him in, and Canko was like a talkative grandfather who was fun to hang around with, but never any actual love.
    "Come on, snap out of it!" Alex bumped his head against a tree, "You've got a mission to do: find the Spring of Legends," he floated upright and floated to where it was rumored to be; in a tower between the Mountain and Forest tribes. He headed in that direction.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • "Grr," He growled he sent a weak confusion into his back, hardly even a scratch "Have you ever loved someone?" Xentea's mind reading kicked in but not any actual love. "So no you haven't."
    "Come on, snap out of it!" the sarcofigrigus bumped his head against a tree, "You've got a mission to do: find the Spring of Legends," he floated upright and floated to where it was rumored to be; in a tower between the Mountain and Forest tribes. He headed in that direction. "Okay, Okay, let's go find it." Xentea said jumping the small river "What is you name again?" Xentea asked with curiosity.

ivysaur'swritersblock

Sufficient Writer
    Years
  • "Much Better."
    Skypatter's house was all clean. But he noticed that something wasn't right. There was a untidy looking book in his bookshelf. Thinking it was probably just a book on Home Economics or something, he reached for it. As he pulled, he heard a slight click. A small piece of paper, thin and ragged, floated down from nowhere, landing in front of him. He picked it up to read it, but a sudden cracking noise emanated from beneath him. He reached for the nearest thing he could, and unlucky as he was, it was only his bag, with the few berries and a water flask or two. He could feel the floor vibrating, but Skypatter felt a large book land on his head. Dazed and disoriented, he slumped onto his stomach.

The floor beneath him crumbled, and he remembered no more.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    With no anwser in sight, Tom decided to look for this Bornis. "Well I need to search for someone, so gotta go." Tom told the three Pokemon and ran off before they could say another word. Tom began searching thoughout the entire village, searching for Bornis. Tom searched for hours without stopping. After a while, Tom took a break and took out an apple to eat. Tom closed his eyes. "This is like searching for a needle in a haystack." Tom thought to himself. "I just wish this was easier." After Tom finished his snack, he prepared to search again. Just before Tom started though, he spotted a Grovyle. "Is that him?" Tom asked himself. Tom began to walk toward the Grovyle. "Are you Bornis?" Tom asked the pokemon.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • "Who are you?!" Axel asked, frustration in his voice. The Salamence looked at him, eyes glowing red.
    "I am Gasper. I already know who you are, Axel of the Mountain Tribe. And I already have plans for you," the Dragon rasped. There was something about this "Gasper" that Axel didn't like.
    "Well your plans will hafta wait," Axel said, rising to his feet. "I have a meeting with the Elders." He started to walk past Gasper, but he was knocked back with another Shadow Claw. "Geez!" Axel said, reeling back. "That the only move you know?"
    "You cannot see the Elders. They will ruin you, ruin this whole tribe!" Gasper said. He looked at Axel. "Get on my back. I'm taking you to the Forest region."
    Axel was actually tempted to go. Away from the wind and ice...
    "Why should I?" he asked.
    "Axel," Gasper said calmly. "Do you love your family?"
    "Wouldn't know," Axel responded, instantly on guard. "Don't have one."
    Gasper's eyes seemed to glow redder for a brief moment. Then, they were normal again.
    "Well I do," he said. "And I want to protect it. And I need your help." Axel thought about it for a moment. The Salamence could be lying, but away from the wind and ice?
    "Fine, I'll go with you," he said. "But when we're done I want some sort of payment."
    Gasper walked into the light, and Axel saw his face for the first tine. The old Dragon had a smile, and Axel was suddenly uncomfortable.
    "Payment?" Gasper wheezed. "Oh, of course." Axel climed on, and with a powerful flap of the wings, they were in the air.

------------------------------------------

Axel had never been to the Forest region before. He knew that there would be a lot of trees, but... this was insane! From the sky, the entire ground seemed to be green. So much green!
    Gasper found a small clearing to land in. Axel jumped off the dragon's back before they reached the ground.
    "Okay, what do you need me to do?" he asked, still wary.
    "Do you see these trees?" Gasper asked. "I need them gone." The old Salamence looked straight at Axel. "Burn them."
    Axel gave a funny look to Gasper. "Burn them?"
    "Now," Gasper said. Obviously someone needed a nap. Axel looked around. There seemed to be no other pokemon nearby. Axel picked a tree. He aimed, then shot a powerful flamethrower straight at the trees. The tree lit on fire immediatly.
    "All of them," Gasper said. Someone needs a nap, Axel thought. He turned around and destroyed another tree. And another. Soon, Axel had eight trees burning.
    "That's enough," he said. Gasper ignored him.
    "More!" he shouted. "Burn this whole forest to the ground!"
    Axel whirled around, facing the Salamence.
    "No."
    "No?" Gasper asked. Axel felt a Shadow Claw rip across his face. "No!" he shouted, using Quick Attack to hit Gasper. The old dragon blinked at him.
    "Perhaps you'll work if I show you how it's done," Gasper said. His mouth opened, and he unleashed a five-pointed Fire Blast. The forest erupted in flames. Axel watched in horror as countless trees burned to ashes.
    "You just sit tight," Gasper said from behind Axel. "I'm sure the Forest Tribe police will be here soon." Gasper took off into the air. "I'll be sure to let them know who burned down part of their forest!"
    Axel looked up as Gasper flew away. "Wait!" he yelled. "Wait!"
    It was too late. Gasper was not going to come back to get Axel. He had abandoned the Monferno. Axel stared at the burning trees. "Gasper..." he whispered. "You traitor..."
    Well, no point in going to Forest Tribe jail. Axel prepared himself for a fight. And when I'm done here, Axel thought to himself, I'm coming for you next, Gasper!

zapdos926

Years
  • Alex glared at the espeon as he jumped over a small stream towards him, "Alex, but who said anything about you coming with me?" He reached a hand down and picked up the psychic by the neck, holding him face to face, "And never, never look into my thoughts again. I am but a spirit with no physical brain or heart, but I have real emotions, and one of them is anger," Alex dropped the espeon, still glaring at him, that creepy smile and stare looking into his soul; well, that was how Canko had described it once, and that thought always appealed to Alex. In his opinion, the creepier he looked, the better. Then, after a few moments of thinking, he floated off, motioning for the espeon to follow, "Might as well have some sort of back up."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Daisy sighed having been zoned out and when she came back to focus she was left with Geo and Rard who was now in Pichu form. Her thoughts had been on her home and the Gallade she had seen. Maybe he knew something. That is if she could find him. "Hey I'm off to find someone, Geo, Rard if you want you can come along." she said smiling at them before looking just at Geo. "I can try to explain the tribes a little more" she added standing next to him when all of the sudden a growl was heard.

Looking around Daisy suddenly found herself pulled away from Geo by a Leafeon who stood between the two growling. "What are you doing here. your from the Mountain Tribe".

Daisy sighed stepping forward again. Sasha had obviously heard about Talmire being taken but not about Geo being accepted by Bornis. "Sasha calm down he's fine" she said stepping between her new friend and her mother like figure.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: xD Sweet! I got the 100th post!)

geo only stood quiet as Tom now left. He looked at Rard now, who was a Pichu. Some power he has. Now Daisy was talking to them, making blushes appear on Geo's face again. She was gonna teach Geo about tribes. Ok, so pretty soon he'll learn about tribes, like this one called Forr...east t-err-ibe-ee. What ever it's called, that's where he is.

Then out nowhere, a Leafeon came between he & Daisy, accusing him of being from the Mountain Tribe. Was that another tribe? Where is that? Daisy calmed down the Leafeon, named Sasha, as Geo looked at her. She seemed interesting. What's she like? Whatever it is, she doesn't seem nice. Or does she? Geo straightened his red scarf & black & white headband & stood quiet without changing his expression.

Back