• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birthplace

Where were you born?

• Total voters

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Born and raised here in Brooklyn, New York, but the family does have a house in Pennsylvania that we visit every summer. I really want to travel outside of the US.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I was born in a small town called Newton, in Kansas, near Wichita. Kansas was so boring and flat.. ><; thank god I wasn't born in muskogee though XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I wasn't born in the same place I currently reside. We've moved a few times since my birth. XD;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Greenville, South Carolina. Where I've lived my entire life :| It really sucks, I've lived (for the most part) in this same house my entire life, and in this random nowhere city of all places >_< I mean seriously, Greenville is a smallish city that's reeeeally spread out with zero public transportation system, so it's impossible to get anywhere. And just... ugh, hate hate hate.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I was born in Stillwater, Oklahoma. But I grew up in a lot of places during my childhood. I lived in Clarksville, Tennessee, El Dorado, Kansas, and now I live in Corpus Chirsti, Texas(Hurricane City I would love to call it, lol).

I am hoping to visit my brithplace to see how it has been. It is growing or whatnot. XD

Years
    I was born on Scott Air Force Base in Illinois somewhere, not exactly sure where. We moved away when I was three, so I don't remember it. :/ My mom's in the military, so we haven't lived anywhere for more than four years.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I was born in another Galaxy 0.0 But nah seriously I was born in England, Manchester. I moved down to Australia, Adelaide when I was 2 years old. Ever since I have been living down here in this little place in South Australia, even though Adelaide is the capital of South Australia.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I was born in Stillwater, Oklahoma. But I grew up in a lot of places during my childhood. I lived in Clarksville, Tennessee, El Dorado, Kansas, and now I live in Corpus Chirsti, Texas(Hurricane City I would love to call it, lol).

I am hoping to visit my brithplace to see how it has been. It is growing or whatnot. XD

Stillwater? It's about the same size as Muskogee, about 40,000.. not that it helps much. ^^; OSU takes up most of the town, if I remember.. it's been about a year since I've been there, though.

anyway, I was born in Kansas like I said before, and now I live in Muskogee, Oklahoma. xD; I'm hoping to move soon though..

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I live in the same place where I was born. Or kind of. I was born in the city but live in the suburbs near by. Same thing if you ask me but the suburbs is named something else.

Back