• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birthplace

Where were you born?

• Total voters

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    I was born in Paris,France(yup,im french)
    and now i live in london and i'll probably live in LA wen im older(college stuff...)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I was born in Bristol (in England) and still live here, my parents were born in Bristol, my grandparents were born in Bristol and I think great grandparents.

Time to say goodbye to Bristol, methinks...perhaps England. I would love to go to another country.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Born in Wisconsin. Raised in Wisconsin. Never left save a few vacations here and there o.o
    And no, I don't live on a farm ;D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I was born in California and still live here been for 13 years now.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    After 5 weeks in Senegal, I moved to Juneau, Alaska and I was raised there. 2 years ago, we moved to Raleigh, North Carolina where all my family is. The we moved to Maine, then back to Raleigh, where I now reside.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Born in California, America, North America :P
    Lived there for 12 years but moved... like last year

Currently living half way across the world in Asia...
    Thanks to dad :D

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I was born in Newark, New Jersey, but we moved down to here (Columbus, GA) like right after I was born or so. Its really bad up there nowadays.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    I was actually born quite in the same place I now reside, but I would still call it another world. You see, I am an android and I was built about a hundred years from now. I was sent back in time to invent a couple of things as well as gain information about our history. I've visited other time periods, too, so if you have a history exam coming, just come to me and I'll tell you my personal impressions of the age and time.
    As to my most recent 'life', as you could call this consecutive period of living with my adoptive parents, I have lived in almost the same place, Helsinki (the capital of Finland), for the whole time. In our current appartement we have now stayed for almost 13 years, so it's a long time without so many changes. ;)

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I was born in Ipoh, Malaysia. It's actually quite a lovely city and I enjoy visiting there, but unfortunately I don't live there and I never did.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I was born at the hospital of course!... I can't really remember what hospital, because my Mother died in the same time I was born. I grew up in the same house as my Grand Father. Manila, Philippines.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I was born in Perry, Georgia...the most unknown place on the face of the Earth. I moved only about 15 minutes away to a different town. >.> Basically it's like I never moved. =\

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I was born in Leicester.. but I don't live there now, and for those who don't know, it's in England. lol.

supertails

Dictator
    Years
    I live in Atlanta Georgia USA, The worst country in the world if not one of the worst. It was good before 1913. I've done research and it change how I feel about the US. I was born there and I'll remain to live there until I can move out of the US or the US becomes a good country again.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I was born where I am now ... same town, practically. :x I drive past the hospital I was born at every time I go to the library. So yeah, I've never moved.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    I was born in a city called Whitter, CA. I have since moved to Boston. Can you say 'culture shock'?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Stillwater? It's about the same size as Muskogee, about 40,000.. not that it helps much. ^^; OSU takes up most of the town, if I remember.. it's been about a year since I've been there, though.

anyway, I was born in Kansas like I said before, and now I live in Muskogee, Oklahoma. xD; I'm hoping to move soon though..

Wow, that is all? Well that is true OSU does take most of the town. It is a great college. My dad graduated there back in the day. ^^ I do love Stillwater, btw. It was a very nice town. Well it still is. I want to go back someday.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I live in the same city I was born in.

Apart from living in Iowa in 8th grade for 2 months with my Aunt. I have lived here all my life.

Back