• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bishie Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I shall now introduce to you the entirecast of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! :D

Spoiler:

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • I am so tempted to post a picture of Giorgo here but to be fair, he's not really a bishie... he's just fit xD
    And he'd be too out of place here due to being real XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • WELCOME. 8D Who do you like in DGM? As you might have noticed, my favourite is Kanda. :3

*hyper mode on*

Remember this picture?
    Spoiler:

I have it, as a wallscroll <3
    Along with the cover of that calendar (without all the calendar stuff).
    I went to Paris from tursday to saturday, including a visit to Japan Expo.
    Needless to say I went hunting for DGM stuff. Got myself 3 volumes of the manga, OST3 and complete best CD. Fufufu, I loved it. 83

So many cosplayers. @_@ Not just DGM ones (I saw at least 10 of those... all main characters in the 3 uniforms, including Allen's Crown Clown) but even Alto, and Sebby, Greil, etc~ 83

Kuro Neko

Nyaaa~
    Years
  • Well I can't really decide between Allen, Lavi and Kanda... :P But I'll say that I like Allen a little more :D.

ZOMG!! I loooove your picture!! Kanda and Lavi are sooo HOT on it!! >///<

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    *_* I love that picture too...and lucky you! I've only got one volume of the manga. I wish I could get the OST. :( Though I can download them illegally onto my iPod, so I guess it's okay.

Btw, Kuro Neko is my RL friend. 8D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm happy with it~ 8'D And I agree, Lavi and Kanda do look good on it. Allen's cute though~

And don't worry about being "only" at ep 40, the best has yet to come~
    They had this one as well... as a wallscroll :3
    Spoiler:

And I just have to share this, it's too adorable. :3
    Bishie Lovers Club

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Got myself a new bishie! :D Rikuo Nura from Nurarihyon no Mago, in youkai form.

Spoiler:

Wish I could find an anime picture though. :( But there's only one episode out, so yeah...

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • LOL! He has like some mega weird hair!!!!!!
    Hmm I've been too distracted by real life affairs, and have been lacking in the bishies.

Kuro Neko

Nyaaa~
    Years
  • Rikuo~ ^^

Rikuo Nura from Nurarihyon no Mago (Youkai form)

Bishie Lovers Club

Bishie Lovers Club

Bishie Lovers Club

I think that he looks better in the anime >///<. But there's only 2 episodes... :'(

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Three now. :D Yeah, if only there were pictures of him from the anime...you're lucky you can take screenshots. >.< Rikuo <333

I also finished Hunter X Hunter. My favorite characters have got to be Gon and Killua...maybe a bit more Killua. XD But you can't really call them bishies, since they're twelve year-old kids. And Gon...yeah. Btw, has anybody else noticed that in anime, 10-13 year-olds look way younger than they do in real life?

Spoiler:

Do they look twelve to you? I think they look more like ten year-olds. Especially Gon.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • They indeed look too young. =/
    I kinda prefer the 15-25 age group now. : >

Look what I made. *chucklegrin*

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • [SPOILER] [IMG]https://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/200/6/d/6d6a240c5326be6f56816cb8c79536c9.png [/IMG] [/SPOILER]

Gives:
    Spoiler:

You just use the Spoiler tags like any other tag. :3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Tehehehe, it works. :3

Bishie Lovers Club
    Bishie Lovers Club
    Bishie Lovers Club

Spoiler:

Fufufu, I love the third uniform. <3 It's so much fun to draw. : D
    Yes, yes, I'm still a DGM fan, and Yu is still my favourite. :3 And that isn't giont to change anytime soon now that I've started to collect the manga. :3
    Got 4 more volumes yesterday, plan was to continue where I left off ( Volume 4), but when back home I realised I missed 7. XD So, now I have 1, 2, 3,4,5,6,8,9,13 and 15 (In English (Viz Media), in French (Glénat)). I actually prefer the French version. =/ They have the omake covers, which I didn't see in the English versions (or I have the wrong ones), and they also have a picture in full colour printed on glossy paper in Volume 19. XD Kanda's hair is so curly~
    Spoiler:

The little extras (such as conversations with the characters amuse me to no end. XD
    Q: Allen this or that?
    Kanda's answer: Don't talk to me about him.

Last edited:

Kuro Neko

Nyaaa~
    Years
  • BEWARE: The following picture is GIGANTIC :S
    Spoiler:

Okii, that's Tsuna from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I drew it. >_< (Sorry I couldn't make it smaller)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back