• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bit new here

Years
Hi, I'm Libra, and I am a bit new here (if you consider being on here a total of fifteen minutes new). I.... don't really know what to say after this. I'm no good at introductions. *waves awkwardly*

Years
Hiya Libra, welcome to the PokeCommunity! A great way introduce yourself could be by sharing a few of your interests, that's a great way to get to know someone. :)
Do you have a favorite game, maybe Pokemon?

Years
Good idea. My favorite Pokemon of all time is Cyndaquil, and a few others like Absol and Lucario. Other than Pokemon, I enjoy playing with my cat Cody, learning to code, and sometimes swimming.

Years
jshvhsfhsvhf Cyndaquil is so freakin cute and your avatar is cute as heck
Welcome Libra!! Posting an intro at all is a good choice, hopefully you'll have a good time here yes? =)

Back