• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen BLACK KYUREM vs WHITE KYUREM

Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • BLACK KYUREM vs WHITE KYUREM
    Though all we have is a name and their design, which one gives the better impression towards you?

Well . . . I'd have to say White Kyurem. When BW was first announced, Reshiram was the one I liked better first. I did, however, grow to love Zekrom just as much or more.
    I also assume that Black Kyurem learns Freeze Shock and White Kyurem learns Ice Burn. Both are great moves . . . not really sure I favor one over the other just yet, lol.

BLACK KYUREM vs WHITE KYUREM
    Which one has the better fusion?

While I still think that both look like bad splice jobs, I'd have to say White Kyurem. Black Kyurem? For one his face looks weird. Is that pointy thing a chin? His arms are bulky and a bit mismatched, and they look to weigh him down, although I don't mind them all that much. White Kyurem has a much better looking face, and overall it just looks better than Black Kyurem.
    *looks at above posters* It's all a matter of opinion, guys. No point in trying to sway others away from theirs.

White Kyurem.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • First instinct: White Kyurem takes it. Black Kyurem seems all angry (wow, that sounds racist when written down) but White Kyurem seems more 'legendary'.

But I don't really care for any of them.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I like White Kyurem better because I think the colors work well together. The colors on Black Kyurem aren't as good as whites.

For looks... I'm not sure which one looks the coolest. They both look weird to be honest, so it's hard to decide on one. But if I had to pick one, i'll just pick White Kyurem just because I would rather side with Reshiram.

I think Black Kyurem has the better fusion because for me, at first glance, it looked all right, but then I realized that it actually had a small face that makes it look weird. I originally thought the yellow thing on its head was it's eye... White has an awkward bird face.

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
    Years
  • Most certainly White Kyurem for me, so far as this goes. I happened to prefer Reshiram's design over Zekrom, as well as having a general attraction to Fire-types in general. The design is just so much nicer for me :3

They're both still pretty strange, though. X'D

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    Imo both of them look too much alike, but if I have to choose I'll go with Black one, it looks a bit cooler imo.

Actually, the most epic form is in signature xD

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    They both look sick as ever. But as a favorite of Reshiram, I'd have to go with White Reshiram. Simply because it look like its the QUEEN! ;)

But are both badass though. For sure would love to use them both!

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    Kyurem

Kyurem in its original form looks bad. Kyurem combined with Zekrom looks horrible. Kyurem combined with Reshiram looks horrible. I'm dissapointed with Nintendo. But, White Kyurem > Black Kyurem. Let's hope that BW2 has lots of interesting new features. I kind of hope they get rid of the dreamworld and replace it with something different.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • BLACK KYUREM vs WHITE KYUREM
    Though all we have is a name and their design, which one gives the better impression towards you?

Black Kyurem. I found him more impressive than the White one, but they are both cool.

Black Kyurem. They did a pretty good job with him.

As I said, Black Kyurem. So I'll be getting Black 2.

Years
  • White Kyurem is leading, by a not-so-large margin.

White Kyurem cos it looks beautiful and strong too.

Both look really epic and I love the concept of Kyurem fusing with Zekrom/Reshiram.

They both look cool but I prefer White Kyurem for its elegance.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020

White Kyurem. Just from the first glance I took when I saw them both, it gave the better impression. Of course at first I was disgusted that they made "fusions" like this, but I'm actually pretty used to their design now. It's different.

Both are okay, but White Kyurem gets my vote. Goes with the first impression, the only thing you could have done when first seeing them was judge by their design, and White Kyurem's caught on to me the most.

White Kyurem!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    White Kyurem tbh. Both are ugly to me but he is just A LITTLE LESS UGLY THAN BLACK KYUREM who looks like a bodybuilder now.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay definitely leaning towards Black Kyurem now rather than White Kyurem, despite as someone said somewhere, its Druddigon-like design :( White Kyurem is defs losing appeal w/ meeee.

Jak

daяk εco frεak
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 23, 2014
    White Kyurem 65 - Black Kyurem 56

That's the score right now. Come on White Kyurem!

I didn't know this was sports.

Kyurem in its original form looks bad. Kyurem combined with Zekrom looks horrible. Kyurem combined with Reshiram looks horrible. I'm dissapointed with Nintendo. But, White Kyurem > Black Kyurem. Let's hope that BW2 has lots of interesting new features. I kind of hope they get rid of the dreamworld and replace it with something different.

I think they're hideous too, but you gotta give'em credit for an actual fusion. We haven't seen an "official" fusion since Venustoise in the anime, if you want to consider that official. It was just...carried out pretty badly, lol. They tried, but I just think they look terrible. Hopefully they have such great stats that the looks can be overlooked though. That'd be great.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Though all we have is a name and their design, which one gives the better impression towards you?
    I have to say White Kyurem, since when I first heard the news about Kyurem's alternate forms, it was the first one that caught my attention.

White Kyurem, it looks better than Black Kyurem imo :/

White Kyurem all the way.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay so I chose Black Kyurem, hopefully it wins somehow ;;

Either way, unstickying to make way for a special weekly poll. This one is still going for about 12 hours, so yeah! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back