• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen BLACK KYUREM vs WHITE KYUREM

Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Bolt

Leader of Inhumans
Years
  • i like white kyurem

an ice and fire type pokemon combination would be interesting
    cant wait for pokemon b/w 2 and see ice burn and freeze shock in action

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I have mixed feelings on this - if we're talking design, Black Kyurem is way more badass-looking. White Kyurem looks kind of like one of those dinosaurs that only eat plants and are therefore the first to go when a bigger dinosaur gets hungry.

But I tend to agree with Black Bolt - a Fire/Ice Type (if that's what it turns out to be) is much more intriguing!

Years
  • White Kyurem for me, I like the fact that it's more upright if you know what I mean lol :) It's just the Black Kyurem looks like its arms are weighing it down a little or something. Plus I prefer the design, with the extra fur on its arms etc :)

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • WTH are those things? Honestly I expected everything but that...
    Pokémon, what are you becoming ? :pink_no:
    Well the two Pokémon are awful to my mind, but maybe the storyline about them can be interesting. So for the moment, I prefer to wait. But I have to confess that I almost fainted when I saw them. I thought it was a joke.
    Anyway... I choose White Kyurem. First, I prefer Reshiram and then, Black Kyurem's chin disturbs me. Really. And Zekrom and Kyurem don't really match together, black/light-blue and gray look a little oder than white/light blue and gray.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Even though I didn't get to vote, I personally think Reshiram Kyurem looks nicer. That might just be because he's standing up straight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back