• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] Black Magic

What should the new clan name be?

• Electrifying Black Yin (Zekrom)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blazing Judgment (Arceus)

• Stratum Force (Mega Diancie)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Alright so we have 4-5 votes for yes to changing the clan name/mascot and one for no don't change the name/mascot. So we're changing the name and mascot then (sorry Amour). As for what we're changing it to, it's so far like this:

Razor's Edge w/Mega Scizor or Mega Meta - 3 votes
    Volume Zero w/Gengar - 2 votes
    Black Magic w/Mega Zam or Mega Sab or Darkrai - 2 votes
    Electrifying Black Yin w/Zekrom - 2 votes
    Blazing Judgment w/Arceus - 2 votes
    Stratum Force w/Mega Diancie - 2 votes

So I guess it's which one of these we're going with. Razor's Edge has more votes than the rest but it only has half of the votes and not a majority so that's why I'm not saying that's what it's gonna be right now.

Detox

Maybe you should add a poll to the thread, that way narrowing it down would be far easier.

Reactions: Nah

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Aaaaaaand poll's up now. Thanks for suggesting that Syn, I shoulda thought of that XD

You only get to choose one option, btw

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I don't have a Skype account. Don't really plan on making one. Except for the battle server I've never been into live chatrooms. And honestly I don't see how a Skype chat is any better.

But I'm also probably one of the very, very few who thinks this.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I don't really see much benefit. What does it matter if we communicate here or through Skype?

I do have Skype, but I don't check it that often, but that could be changed probably if needed.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Except....y'all are kinda supposed to check this thread (scroll down to "Activity & Scheduling - Forum and Server Presence").

And we all live in various time zones with varying schedules. The thing with Skype or any live chatroom is that the messages don't last forever. So if I come in and post something important, some of you won't get to see it if you come in like 6 hours later cuz I posted it at like 1AM your time zone. At least on the forum messages are there for all eternity and don't require us to all be on at the same time to have have a conversation about something. I do get that having more than one means of communication is nice, but is PC+battle server (which we're all supposed to be on on a regular basis) not enough?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Ok, so looking at the poll, there's 3 votes for Black Magic, 1 for Razor's Edge, and 1 for Volume Zero. I haven't placed my vote yet but at this point I suppose it doesn't matter since regardless of where I put my vote Black Magic would still have more votes than anything else. So is everyone cool with that?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    M'kay, our new clan name is Black Magic then. I'll go PM wolf about it and stuff.

Also....the deadline for round 1 is the end of tomorrow. Time extensions are probably not going to be given out. For those of you who haven't completed your battles yet, please do so. I'd like to see us get another win or 2. Also see this thread too.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Just a reminder for y'all to do your battles for Week 4, tomorrow's the last day for battles for this week

Years
  • Sorry for being away on the forums, it's not easy for me to use english here :x
    First, I followed the result since the first week of PCL . And I want to say congratulations for all !! We made a good job by winning this amount of battles ^^
    And thank you for Syn for being great as Anrin Das' sub in week 3 :)

We should decide who will be the 2 players for the mid-season tournament, right ? So how will we do ? Maybe volounteers can fight themselves to see, or just make a !pick on PS but I prefer the first way lol

Hope to meet you on PC's battle server :D
    See yl ~

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Sorry for being away on the forums, it's not easy for me to use english here :x
    First, I followed the result since the first week of PCL . And I want to say congratulations for all !! We made a good job by winning this amount of battles ^^
    And thank you for Syn for being great as Anrin Das' sub in week 3 :)

We should decide who will be the 2 players for the mid-season tournament, right ? So how will we do ? Maybe volounteers can fight themselves to see, or just make a !pick on PS but I prefer the first way lol
    Don't worry about it =)

The mid-season tournament is already underway though:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=350489

And I picked you and me to be Black Magic's representatives in it. For the first round it worked out that you didn't have to battle anyone, but Anti's letting everyone do the battles for the next rounds as soon as they want to, so you can talk to static/srinator to see if you can set up a time to do your battles, since he's your next opponent.

Years
  • Sorry, I lost against Srinator . Haxx costed me the first battle, anger and bad teambuild the second .
    I couldn't do better, I'm really sorry about that ~
    Hope you'll get all the luck I didn't get Nah, and thx for picked me ^^

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Week 7 is now up: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=352215

This is the last week before the PCL playoffs. IIRC we had the 2nd highest point total before last week where we kinda took a beating (including myself ;-; ), so hopefully things'll go better this week. I'd kinda like it for us to make it into the playoffs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back