• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black or White: Which will you choose?

Which version will you get?

• Black

Votes: 202 33.7%
  • White

Votes: 186 31.0%
  • I'll wait for the third version.

Votes: 62 10.3%
  • Or I'll just get both!

Votes: 150 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Primal Ownage

~Pure Ownage~
    Years
    I would choose Pokemon Black, or maybe just wait for the third...depends how good the game will actually be. The third might be better quality, and thus be more worth buying, and by then Black/White would be cheaper! LOL...

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    My friend is getting black, so I'm getting white so we can get the exclusives that arent on the version we have :)

tsutaajafan95

#1 Tsutaaja fan
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    white. huge badass electic dragon for me please! with that and tsutaja on my side nothing will stop me! hahaaha! look out wifi battling here i come

Kaminari

Future Pokemon Master ✗✗
    Years
    I'd like to get both, don't know if I'll have the money. I like to have one good game that I work at and one I restart for fun all the time.

I really want Black because I like it better than the color white and there's that one city or something that sounds cool. But White version has Zekrom. I suppose I could just trade with someone. =)

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I would choose Pokemon Black, or maybe just wait for the third...depends how good the game will actually be. The third might be better quality, and thus be more worth buying, and by then Black/White would be cheaper! LOL...

HS and SS went up in price after awhile... xD

Lycanthropic-Manx

Mr. Kitty
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    I'm currently leaning towards Black. My sister always gets the other version so we can trade exclusives over to eachother. But I really like Zekrom...!

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    White... for now. If Black gets an exculsive Pokemon that I want, like Koromori or That Croc.

Koromori and Meguroko (That Croc) are in both games... All Pokemon released that aren't mentioned as exclusives are also in both games...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    I probably will waiting for a third version, because usually I like third version of the game more.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    I'm leaning towards getting Black first, since it's one of my favourite colours, but like alot of people, kind of want to wait and see what's exclusive to what, lol.

I will definitely own both eventually though, and the third when it comes out.

This'll be the first time a new generation comes out while I actually own the system its for, so I'm really really really excited. xD *iz poor*

i is nube

Nube
    Years
    at first i wanted white because i thought that was the one that had reshiram but now i found out that black has reshiram and now i want black

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I'm getting White. Mostly because of Zekrom, White forest and Rankurusu. I might get Black, however, it depends.

Last edited:

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I'm leaning towards getting Black first, since it's one of my favourite colours, but like alot of people, kind of want to wait and see what's exclusive to what, lol.

I will definitely own both eventually though, and the third when it comes out.

This'll be the first time a new generation comes out while I actually own the system its for, so I'm really really really excited. xD *iz poor*

Black isn't a color... Just saying lol

I'm getting White. Mostly because of Zekrom, White city and Rankurusu. I might get Black, however, it depends.

Not White City its White Forest and Black City... There are no White Cities or Black Forests

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back